Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 09:27
Sign in to follow this  
MrBowTie

To those impersonating us.

Posted (edited)

*As Marcus sits and old run down house by himself he rubs a rag over his M4, after a little cleaning he sets it aside and begins to tune up his radio and the field radio pack to prepare a broadcast that can be heard throughout South Zagoria*

"This is call sign Ryder, I'm a leader of a group of guns for hire that go by The ContractorsTypically we wear armbands that are a darker blue color. Lately I've been receiving word that there are other men wearing a similar color band around their arms impersonating us. We are neutral party for hire by anyone and everyone. Due to our neutrality we do not attack or rob anyone unless we're hired to do so. The men known as "The Liquidators" are tarnishing our band color and I wish to report to other survivors that we are are not robbing or murdering civilians without a hired contract.

While I'm on the air I might as well give my sales pitch about ourselves... We're willing to do any job for payment, payment varies from job to job. A few examples of jobs we can do are scavenging runs, search and rescue, securing a safe house or a town, securing a target alive or dead. Confidentiality is our priority, finding myself or a contractor in person is the best possible way to set up a secure contract, or discussing it over a secure frequency. One thing to always remember is that we're paid, we're not permanent. Call sign, Ryder, over and out.

*Marcus turns off the field radio and takes out the battery and looks out the window as the sun begins to rise outside*

Edited by MrBowTie

Posted (edited)

*Jackson lights up his radio and and Irish accent is heard, the room around him producing a lot of reverb*

"Spread your tales to all those that will listen, but know this... You claim we impersonate you *Jackson's chuckles* we have never heard your name until today, you are nothing to anyone. But I know you have heard of us, our new friend, an old acquaintance of yours tells us the contractors lie awake at night worrying that the real men who wear the blue arm bands are coming to drag them away and offer them up a shallow grave..."

"Since me and my boys have come to town rumours have been spreadin'. Some true, most not. We do not steal from people, our friends keep our guns and bellies full, we do not raid camps, our friends keep us safe in theirs, we have only had a run in with one particular group of individuals, and I won't name them here, but that beef, that beef has been quashed."

"So go ahead my boy, spread your tales to all those that will listen, but know this... Your boys will each have their days in black if you continue to tarnish "OUR" band colour."

*Jackson lets go of the radio"

Edited by ChrisTronn

Posted (edited)

*Matthias presses his ptt, you may hear his country accent and old raspy voice*

"REAL MEN?!!"   well see you in kabanino in one hour...pussy boy....matter of fact bring ALL your "boys" "

*Matthias Releases his pTT and chuckles*

Edited by HartlssHeretic

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, HartlssHeretic said:

*Matthias presses his ptt, you may hear his country accent and old raspy voice*

"REAL MEN?!!"   well see you in kabanino in one hour...pussy boy....matter of fact bring ALL your "boys" "

*Matthias Releases his pTT and chuckles*

*Jackson laughs to himself before picking back up his radio*

"Control your emotions darlin'... We'll be seeing you soon don't worry."

*The voice dies but their is a brief respite from the silence and a few different people can be heard laughing before the radio falls silent.*

Edited by ChrisTronn

*Matthias presses his PTT in response*

"We will see you there....."

*Radio static*

57 minutes ago, HartlssHeretic said:

*Matthias presses his PTT in response*

"We will see you there....."

*Radio static*

"Oh forgive me and allow me to clarify. We're not coming to visit on your schedule, we'll be poping by on our own. Take care my boy."

* Matthias presses the PTT *

"damn you were talking alot of shit...i thought yall were about it? shiiiiieeet i guess not"

:: Drifter would hold down the PTT on his radio ::

"Anyone got any popcorn? What's with all these so-called hired guns lately. Seems like everyone fancies themselves a mercenary these days."

"Where's the damn professionals at? I don't think anyone with a brain is gonna hire folk making the 'I'll see you in the parking lot after school' threats. No offense."

"Do the job, get paid, don't join."

:: The transmission ends ::

*John presses the PTT* 

"Sounds like you are scared of use to bad you are afraid to defend your colors. Guess it's just a waste of our time to wait for cowards."

*Rich presses the PTT*

"Sorry, who the fuck are you, colors, its an armband mate, plenty of em' like ours, you need to calm down before someone else gets killed with a sledgehammer."

*Rich releases the PTT*

*Kirby presses the PTT laughing*

"Hey nice to see so many people joining in on our beef, who got killed by this sledgehammer you speak of? And im kind of sad that yall pussied out, could of added some numbers to my body count"

*Kirby releases the PTT*

"This is call sign Ryder. Disappointing you couldn't show up to a fight. We'll be seeing you around. Over and out."

Posted (edited)

*Ahmed turns on his radio*

These contractors have shot at my men and almost killed one of my brothers. We have declared a fatwa against all wearing blue armbands. 

Allahu Akbar.

*Ahmed cocks his rifle and turns off his radio*

Edited by Diamond

*Emmanuel Jacques finishes his pork and laughs at all the commodity, before picking up his radio.*

"Rememba Agu, you cannot run from de Boogeyman. My name is Emmanuel Jacques, and one way or another, I will stand upon de bodies of aneh one in the firefights soon to come."

*Not sure of what he meant by his own message, he yawns and hopes he gets to be a part of the many firefights to come. Right before he falls asleep, he writes "Contractors" in his private journal full of names of the people he is going to kill.*

Posted (edited)

*A man presses the PTT, you hear a cigarette being lit in the background and a voice that is unrecognizably distorted by some device:*

"I am still disgusted to have worked with that scum. By day they are mercenaries, by night they are thieves. The world would be better off with most of them liquidated.

*The man releases the PTT*

Edited by Chrona

*Alexei frowns and pushes the PTT*

Have you tried... maybe... trying a different colour?

*The radio falls silent*

.:: He sighs before pushing the PTT ::.

"If I had a penny for every big-dick I heard on the radio..."

-

"Fuck me it just goes to show what sort of people you are crying about the colour of an armband over a public frequency. How pathetic are all of you? Surely you have better things to be getting on with."

-

"As for these Liquid folk. You shot me. To think we treated your compound with respect, only to be opened fire upon thirty-minutes later. We took one magazine and two peppers that day, and you retaliate with violence. Your boy resorted to violence instead of talking and look where that got him. I don't get satisfaction from killing, if anything I think it's stupid, you clearly don't."

-

"So rather than shooting at me next time, why not talk to me?"

"Verdammte Kinder."

.:: The sea of static washes over once more ::.

Father David hears the radio chatter and is deeply disheartened by what he hears. He breaks his silence and pushes the button

" Gentlemen, gentlemen, You don't calm the waters by splashing around in them. Let the lords peace wash over you"

He releases the button and makes a small prayer to god for the men involved

1 hour ago, Luke said:

.:: He sighs before pushing the PTT ::.

"If I had a penny for every big-dick I heard on the radio..."

-

"Fuck me it just goes to show what sort of people you are crying about the colour of an armband over a public frequency. How pathetic are all of you? Surely you have better things to be getting on with."

-

"As for these Liquid folk. You shot me. To think we treated your compound with respect, only to be opened fire upon thirty-minutes later. We took one magazine and two peppers that day, and you retaliate with violence. Your boy resorted to violence instead of talking and look where that got him. I don't get satisfaction from killing, if anything I think it's stupid, you clearly don't."

-

"So rather than shooting at me next time, why not talk to me?"

"Verdammte Kinder."

.:: The sea of static washes over once more ::.

"To think... You called yourselves friendly and denied the actions you just admitted to.. To think.. you felt the need to break and enter and shoot one of my men all because he asked you to leave. So rather than shoot at my lad next time, why not talk to him?"

Posted (edited)

.:: He would reply a final time ::.

"I'm guessing you're the head honcho then? If so, you should have better information and control regarding the actions of 'your men', and as far as I'm concerned I have never spoken to, seen or even heard of you."

-

"If you were there yourself you would've heard us trying to talk before we even entered, making it pretty clear we were nothing to be scared of. You would've also known that your 'man' decided to stay quiet and wait for us so he could put a gun to one of our own's head, rather than talk. It was a stupid move on his behalf and he was shot to avoid the death of one of my own."

-

"I don't plan on playing kindergarten with you over a public frequency. If you want to talk to me then you can find me privately, I just wanted to warn those in South Zag of what I've seen of your people."

-

"Don't bother replying because I'm not listening. Stay safe all."

.:: Static hits the frequency once again like a cool wave against your feet ::.

Edited by Luke

He presses the PTT, chuckling over all the beef over the radio

Fellas. You could just like.

Use another colour.

It really isn't difficult.

He releases his PTT

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, Chrona said:

*A man presses the PTT, you hear a cigarette being lit in the background and a voice that is unrecognizably distorted by some device:*

"I am still disgusted to have worked with that scum. By day they are mercenaries, by night they are thieves. The world would be better off with most of them liquidated.

*Jacob Presses the PTT laughing at this mans audacity*

To think you take a man under your wing just for him to spit in your face when you realize he’s not good enough I’m glad we mowed the grass because you were just a snake waiting to strike huh go find someone else to leech off of we’re done with rats like you.

*Jacob slams the PTT pissed at his new discovery*

Edited by PapaMeme

1 hour ago, PapaMeme said:

*Jacob Presses the PTT laughing at this mans audacity*

To think you take a man under your wing just for him to spit in your face when you realize he’s not good enough I’m glad we mowed the grass because you were just a snake waiting to strike huh go find someone else to leech off of we’re done with rats like you.

*Jacob slams the PTT pissed at his new discovery*

*A man presses the PTT, you hear an extremely distorted voice, barely understandable:*

"The only rats here wear blue armbands and call themselves contractors. Snake or exterminator I don't care, as long as the pest is controlled."

*Jacob Presses down the PTT*

"Well if your concerned about the pest We have already gotten rid of them, But all I gatta say is don't let me find you in Chernarus or you will pay dearly for this slander"

*Jacob changes frequency to no longer be involved with this conflict*