Server time (UTC): 2019-11-14, 22:49
Deer Isle Purge
TODAY | 2019-11-15 00:01:00 (server time) | Starts in 1 hour, 11 minutes | Deer Isle Server | PvP
Sign in to follow this  
Pastor Of Muppet

KOS: Summer Camp Romashka (South of Moglievka)

Server and location:  S1 - Treeline near the Green house, south of Moglievka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-19  21:04 approx.

Your in game name: Yury Volkov

Names of allies involved: Highway 61, two others who's names I can't remember

Name of suspect/s: @Shroud

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: Yury Volkov's POV: 

The situation began, when Highway 61's camp got suddenly shot at for no reason at all. Lot of us started chasing down the shooter up the hill which we suspected the shot came from. This shot killed one of our members inside the camp. After about 5 to 10 minutes there was another shot from the treeline on the opposite side of the camp. Another person got killed. Still no initiation or any reason why we were being shot at.

We took our chase to the treeline and kept going towards Moglievka roughly. Few shots were heard from that direction. I lost eyes on rest of the party and headed towards the field where the green house was located. I heard noises there, but were completely unable to make out what was being said. By the field in the treeline i crouched behind a tree. I raised my rifle to look at the green house through the scope. At that moment someone appeared from the bush near me and instantly killed me. The person appearing from the bush startled me and caused me to accidentally click the mouse button and one shot left my rifle as the screen went black and my character died.

Soon after this I received information that person who killed me was @Shroud. Not a single word was said to me, and he was the first person i saw in the situation. It then came into my knowledge that apparently the muslim group was around there. That I did not know. All i heard was some shouting I couldn't make out what it was. And no direct communication was made towards my character.

Posted (edited)

Server and Location: Summer Camp Romashka

Approximate time: (UTC): 2019-06-19, 20:20 to 21:30 some where around there I'm guessing It's more on the lower end.

Character Name: Declan Miles

Names of allies involved: @Phoenix @Pastor Of Muppet @DookieCS @Catstyle

Name of suspects: @Shabby

Additional Evidence: /

Detailed Description of what happened: I was in the camp the entire day, re-building with a guy IC called Johnny, our camp was FULL of people the entire day too. I was placing a construction light down in the outside the medical building and I randomly just got shot and died. No idea why, I have never met these guys IC or ever seen him in our camp. There were apparently more shooters who shot more people inside of our camp and killed 1-2 more people from our camp, @Pastor Of Muppetand @Catstyle.

We have not been in any hostilities at all, not a single one of us.

No kill rights.

Edited by Glidingz

Yury Volkov’s POV:

We had been inside the camp for most of the day. Had a lot of visitors and had some good RP going there for long time. The next dawn people started leaving the camp, and we returned to our business. Declan had been rebuilding the camp whole time. Just when I was about to leave for supply run, I heard a shot and saw Declan fall down as he was placing down a light infront of medical building inside the camp. 

There had been no hostilities the whole time we had been there. No threats made or guns raised. Nothing. Suddenly he got killed for no reason at all. It was completely uninown to us why or who did it. We then chased them up the hill in search of the shooter. Next shot came from treeline on the opposite side of the camp. We ran there searching for the shooter. Running through the camp I saw someone else got killed. Again, no idea who or why. The following events led to my character getting killed without warning, which i have explained in detail in my own report for KoS. 

pov:
Heard shots at camp and saw someone sprint into the woods, didn't rly see what he looked like. Went searching for him and then my game just closed itself down. Get word on discord that Declan has been shot. Eventually I get back in and run back to camp. 

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 Moglievka

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): About 5:00 Est

Your in game name: Zayan Nur Basim

Names of allies involved: @SassyRP@Apollo@Shroud Amd Other Jaysh Allah

Name of suspect/s: I dunno

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Detailed description of the events: We were walking down the road leaving Moglievka, I was about 50 meters up the road from the rest of Jaysh Allah when I stopped in the middle of the road to wait for the rest running to me. All of the sudden I was shot in the chest barely surviving everyone down the road coming to meet me saw it.(No Hostilities or Initiation happened prior to this) The guy who shot me started running down the hill I'm guessing to try and finish me when sassy shoots him. We then initiate on the people who showed up a minute or two after I get shot, shortly after we take more shots. After questioning the people we initiated on briefly, they tell us that they have been looking for the same guy and we let them all go and make way for the camp

Edited by Nik
more allies

Reports have been merged as they are the same situation. Logs will be posted shortly.

Hit Logs

21:01:41 | Player "Declan Miles" hit by Player "Charles Biggleby" with M70 Tundra from 124.79 meters 
21:01:41 | Player "Declan Miles" hit by Player "Charles Biggleby" with M70 Tundra from 124.79 meters 
21:04:18 | Player "Jack Sun" hit by Player "Charles Biggleby" with M70 Tundra from 155.145 meters 
21:04:18 | Player "Jack Sun" hit by Player "Charles Biggleby" with M70 Tundra from 155.145 meters 
21:04:24 | Player "Archy Donovan" hit by Player "Charles Biggleby" with M70 Tundra from 174.808 meters 
21:06:50 | Player "Zayan Nur Basim" hit by Player "Charles Biggleby" with M70 Tundra from 134.837 meters 
21:06:50 | Player "Zayan Nur Basim" hit by Player "Charles Biggleby" with M70 Tundra from 134.837 meters 
21:07:04 | Player "Charles Biggleby" hit by Player "Sassy Sagdiyev" with LAR from 153.23 meters 
21:07:04 | Player "Charles Biggleby" hit by Player "Sassy Sagdiyev" with LAR from 153.23 meters 
21:08:30 | Player "Abba Kanaan" hit by Player "Bobby OConnor" with M14 Springfield from 160.129 meters 
21:08:31 | Player "Abba Kanaan" hit by Player "Bobby OConnor" with M14 Springfield from 159.87 meters 
21:08:44 | Player "Bobby OConnor" hit by Player "Sassy Sagdiyev" with LAR from 207.916 meters 
21:08:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" hit by Player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail" with KA-M from 16.9325 meters 
21:08:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" hit by Player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail" with KA-M from 16.434 meters 
21:08:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" hit by Player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail" with KA-M from 15.8817 meters 
21:08:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" hit by Player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail" with KA-M from 15.6857 meters 
21:08:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" hit by Player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail" with KA-M from 15.7029 meters 
21:08:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" hit by Player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail" with KA-M from 15.7536 meters 
21:08:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" hit by Player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail" with KA-M from 15.7536 meters 

Kill Logs

21:01:41 | Player "Declan Miles" (DEAD) killed by Player "Charles Biggleby" with M70 Tundra from 124.79 meters 
21:04:18 | Player "Jack Sun" (DEAD) killed by Player "Charles Biggleby" with M70 Tundra from 155.145 meters 
21:07:04 | Player "Charles Biggleby" (DEAD) killed by Player "Sassy Sagdiyev" with LAR from 153.23 meters 
21:08:47 | Player "Yury Volkov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail" with KA-M from 16.434 meters 

Connection Logs

18:43:12 | Player "Sassy Sagdiyev" is connected
-Still Ingame-

18:19:49 | Player "Charles Biggleby" is connected
-Dead=

19:26:18 | Player "Abdul Baasid al-Ismail" is connected
-Still Ingame-

17:26:18 | Player "Yury Volkov" is connected
-Dead-

16:54:55 | Player "Declan Miles" is connected
-Dead-

20:09:34 | Player "Bobby OConnor" is connected
-Still Ingame-

Calling In

@Shabby - Charles Biggleby | POSTED

@Baz - Bobby OConnor | POSTED

@Pastor Of Muppet - Yury Volkov | POSTED

@SassyRP - Sassy Sagdiyev | POSTED

@Shroud - Abdul Baasid al-Ismail | POSTED

@Nik - Zayan Nur Basim | POSTED

@Archy Donovan - Archy Donovan | POSTED

For their full and detailed PoVs and any evidence they have. Furthermore due to allegations by both groups, @Shabby will be temp banned pending the outcome of the report.

Posted (edited)

Shroud POV: We were heading to Mogi camp to dish out some sharia law when all of a sudden my boy @Nik gets blasted in the chest by some sniper coming from the hill, the guy starts running down probably to finish Nik off and sassy blasts him, then we see about six people coming down the hill (The OP's people) and we are not sure if they are with the guy who shot Nik so i initiate on all of them, 4 or 5 comply and 2 decide not to, one opens fire with an automatic weapon and i run up and kill the OP @Pastor Of Muppet after i see him not comply and aim and fire at the boys, You definitely heard the initation and did not comply and were killed for it, simple as.

Edited by Shroud

Posted (edited)

@Zanaan 
I guess you wish for my POV as well?

Jack Sun,

Got a really short recording, since I forgot I had it on, I only managed to snag the few seconds befor dying. (the rest is after that... spotify , crying, the usual)

Like everyone else said, one got shot while working hard, we hid a bit, trying to figure out if anyone had a beef with anyone or what was really going on, was a bit of traffic and talking at the camp but nothing that I would consider hostile, not to me at least.

When it seemed calmer we went to check on the wounded, and I died shortly after.  

EDIT: Just noticed shadowplay did not record my mic either.. hm 😐

Edited by Catstyle

!PLEASE READ THROUGH EVERYTHING!

Hello everyone, it's the guy you have been waiting for: The Infamous Shabby.

For my opening I would just like to say what an amazing experience I've had playing on the server with all the wonderful people that bless this website with its presence. The friendly "RP" has been great, but frankly it has been quite uneventful.
I would consider myself as some kind of vigilante and I have met people along my journey across Chernarus that have convinced me to act this way. They have said things along the lines of "circle-jerkish" and "monochrome". 

-User has been warned for this post-

As a defense for my character actions. In the description you may see that my character as Charles Biggleby  is a person that is cowardly and doesn't know a lot about anything, but he will easily trust you because he thinks that everyone knows better than himself. He came across some people on the way up to Summer Camp Builder that said that some of the people in the camp have been taken hostage and that it needed to be stopped. As a response to this Charles infiltrated the camp to see what the situation was like. What he saw was absolutely appalling, 30+ people were cramped inside this camp with little to no supervision and structure. Everyone was running around trying to figure out their left from rights. Charles decided to take matters into his own hands by stealing a scope that he found in @Archy Donovan car. He wanted to make sure that no one ever wanted to visit the camp again to then later being kidnapped by its owners. He also heard rumors that there were cannibals around and saw that actions had to be made immediately. He ran up on to the northern hill and fired a shot down on the camp which killed someone, chaos ensued. After a few moments the people decided to return to the camp for some reason even though Charles wasn't been dealt with. In response to this Charles fired another shot into the camp which killed someone else and this time the people were determined to find him. After Charles ran away he came across someone that he thought were after him he fired upon him, unbeknownst to him it was the Islamic Extremist group who swiftly killed him.

Yes I know this seen as Mass KOS and yes I know that this is a ban worthy action, but after I did this I saw some amazing RP happen afterwards that would have never happened. If I didn't do anything the people would still have been in the camp for several more hours without nothing happening, but I digress, if this is the way you want to play on the server I'll let you. However I feel like I made an effort for things to happen which it did. You should always have a reason for killing someone, which Charles Biggleby had in his twisted and tormented mind. 

RP is not about losing or winning. RP is about actions and reactions to happen in response to the actions that have occurred. What happened yesterday (19.06.2019) was a display of what could be (this was of course taken to the extreme) and instead of just sitting around talking in character about nothing people could experience what this wonderful game has to offer and its mechanics. What I am asking of is very major and I don't expect people to change because that would inflict on everyone's rights. However, if people could just set aside their lust for winning and reporting everyone for every single thing that happens which seem a little bit unfair to them the server would become a lot smoother and more enjoyable for the everyday person like me and my friends.

-User has been warned for this post-

As a closing statement I would just like to say thank for the opportunity I got to play on your server. The first couple of days I enjoyed it thoroughly and was very excited to meet people on here. After a while however I understood that every time I met someone where I tried my hardest to RP they would  just run off with little to no interest to RP. If I would even want to RP with them I would have to force a situation which is not allowed apparently.
If I get banned for this offense I understand but please take the time to read through what I have said and take some time to consider it. No one lost in the situation, everyone got a unique experience out of it and @Archy Donovangot some real good Twitch Highlights. You're welcome.
Thank you for your time.

User cautioned for this post

1 hour ago, Shabby said:

snip

I Have no idea who any of the people are you tagged or why you felt the need of tagging them and telling everyone here how unfair they have been treated. Like I said, no clue who they are or what they have to do with this report, just like 90% of your POV has nothing to do with this report either.

You cannot simply kill people from the hills when you 1) have never interacted with the camp before and 2) try to reason it with your character's mentality. It is still against the rules which you clearly don't seem to know

How can you say that our camp is housing cannibals? What? We dealt with some that came to our camp, but that is about it lmfao. 
Furthermore how can you justify your actions with it causing RP afterwards. Okay cool thanks for thinking about us I guess but we've had amazing RP beforehand. You wouldn't know since you never even entered our camp, so how can you come on here and say that the RP was most likely boring? We're not a camp of gearwhores. We're a settlement of RP'ers. 

What you did is against the rules, period. Enjoy your punishment.

POV: We were heading to Mogi camp to see if the people own it are following our rules we have put in place while on the road to the camp @Nik gets shot in the chest by a sniper on the hill. I sprint off to the right and seen the guy who just shot Nik running down the hill towards him so i kill him then right after that we see a bunch of people running down the hill. We were not sure if they were with the guy i just shot so @Shroud initiates  on all of them most of them comply but then two of them from the hill start shooting at us and kill one of us i fire back and hit one of them and shroud kills the other.

Posted (edited)

Bobby O'Connor PoV: I was initiated on by an unidentified American while searching for the active shooter in the area. I had no idea who was the active shooter or the group that was initiating on myself and the hunting party I was with, so I fired at the attackers (Assuming he was friends with the active shooter) on the main road hitting one twice, and I then bugged out of the area. I now know from this report that people that initiated were Jaysh Allah, I did not know who initiated at the time, so I fired with the KoS rights validly gained thinking they were members of the active shooters group.

Edited by Baz
Words

Since it has been 24 hours @Archy Donovan will be temp banned until he provides a POV.

Archy Donovan POV: I was in the summer camp when the shooter shot from the hills. i really did not know what was happening at the time! i roamed around abit and ran up a hill with a 5-8 people from the camp to find the individual responsible. Evidently, the group and i could not find the shooter. when i returned with the group to the camp another individual was shot and killed from a single bullet from a decent distance. My character was examining the person who was shot by the second bullet to see if i could save them. As this was happening another shot cracked out and hit me in the back. i quickly scatter and applied bandages to stop the bleeding. After this a split up with a group of people to find out where the shooter was. After exiting the camp and heading north, the group split up and i eventually doubled back to the camp. when this happened, i changed my mind to return back to and investigate the area that the shots came from and i came in contact with a member of the Muslim extremists! After this i was taken captive and put up against a fence with many other members of the group. Everyone on the fence and member of the brotherhood were confused. They really did not know what was going on and so each group discussed the events with each other. After the Muslims let us go free we return to the camp. A few moments later the Muslims showed up and they interrogated the group. They ask questions about purple armbanded people who were shooting at them and demanded a punishment. Other than that i do not really know what happened! I was as confused as everyone else. All i know is that a random individual who was not part of either group fired upon the camp and killed 2 people and injured me.  

@Archy Donovan your temp ban has been removed. Please keep an eye on the forums to avoid this issue in the future.

Summary:

People are in Highway 61's camp, when @Shabby begins firing into the camp after taking a scope from @Archy Donovan's car. Jaysh Alluah members that are present also take fire from @Shabby, however @SassyRP quickly kills him. @Shroud then kills @Pastor Of Muppet shortly after.

Firstly, because there is no evidence, we cannot determine the nature of the situation which led to @Pastor Of Muppet's death at the hands of @Shroud due to the lack of evidence, and the fact that we cannot take one community member's words for another. We apologise for the inconvenience.

However, @Shabby you will be found guilty of Mass KOS, and punished accordingly. Your reasoning for why you decided to ruin several people's RP with no build up does not matter to us. You decided to break a rule, and your attempts you justify breaking that rule shows us that you clearly have no respect for the rules we expect all members to adhere to. 

The rules which support this verdict can be found below:

Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

In future, be vigilant about your initiations, and always re-initiate if you have to. Furthermore, if you are going to kill people, or commit hostile acts, you MUST ensure that it falls within the limits of the rules. Killing people on sight for your own justifications will not be tolerated, and we also expect to see your attitude change as well. Reports are not a place to debate and dispute topics in the community, like you have done, Shabby.

Verdict:

@Shroud - Invalid Kill (On Sight) | INCONCLUSIVE

@Shabby - Invalid Kill (On Sight) x2. Attempted Invalid Kill x1 | 20 WARNING POINTS & 10 DAY BAN - AGGRAVATED | WHITELIST REVOKED.

Signed By: @Kieran, @Samti, @Kase & @Randy