Whiskayy

S1/Zelenogorsk Barracks/ 6/19/19 / Approx. 6:50pm

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1, Zelenogorsk

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 6/19/19

Your in game name: Saggio Montagna

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: "Jacob"

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A20190619144915_1.jpg.4b1dd1197f827990f7e2c55fae1b776f.jpg20190619144920_1.jpg.b9ae32a799765fdc1b63672c2ddcdec0.jpg20190619145400_1.jpg.26bbb937f75a6996055f357853ae5639.jpg

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

As I was walking around the barracks I see a man and decide to say hello as I should. I say hello, ask for his name after revealing my hidden position and as I walk out to start RPing.. he instantly says "This is a robbery. Hands up." I obviously do the whole "Calm down.. I'll drop my shit" and blah blah but the whole encounter lasted about 30 seconds of normal RP. However, this is where it gets worse. As i am sitting inside a container completely naked because he made me strip all my shit, he then shoots my gear that he DIDN'T take and leaves it all ruined even though some of it was necessary for my character to wear RP wise and also some rare things. After he shoots my equipment he simply says "Bye" and about literally 20 zombies swarm me and I have to hide until I was saved by some random guy.

He also took some of my clothes, left his, and then shot his own old clothes so I couldn't wear it. Such as the hunter jacket in the pictures.

Edited by Whiskayy

Hello @Whiskayy - Could you please provide a more narrowed timeline/ie precise time of the situation that occurred?

Whiskay has been temp banned until he can provide his PoV.

Posted (edited)

@JimRP: Literally what I wrote in the description.

@Kase : It's in the title lol but 6:30pm - 7pm server time

Edited by Whiskayy

5 minutes ago, Whiskayy said:

@JimRP: Literally what I wrote in the description.

@Kase : It's in the title lol but 6:30pm - 7pm server time

Wrong UID, meant to do it for another report, revoked, carry on.

Since it has been 24 hours and @Diomondium has failed to answer. He will be temp banned until he does.

apologies, I didn't see this until now

I don't believe I have ever been on S1, this simply couldn't have been me.

Calling in @Billy for his full detailed POV and any video evidence he may have.

Um, hello. I honestly have no clue about this, I do not think I was present for this unless there is more detail I am missing. I've been to Zeleno plenty of times and I don't think I've robbed someone inside of it, nor that I would do this to someone. Are you certain am I involved in this report? 

Greetings @Whiskayy, how confindent are you that it was S1, and how long had you been on the server before being held up?

Hey @Zanaan, I'm confident about all the information I provided and even to be sure about the times I asked my good friends who are moderators here on the server. Honestly it's alright to just drop this whole thing but I don't like that some GearRP dude is running around just robbing people with no RP involved whatsoever... and ruining their gear.

On top of that, I had a car nearby. I ran to the car after this robbery and some freshspawn guy was there. The guy looks at my car and I say that it's mine and continue to try and RP but all he does is say: "I'm stealing it, fuck you" or something or that nature. Double BadRP in the span of 5 minutes. Sorry, it just frustrated me. You can close this.

Hello,

Unfortunately, due to our inability to find a concrete suspect, combined with the lack of evidence, and few relevant logs, we will abide by your wish and close this report upon your request. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.

With that said,

Report closed

Signed by: @Kieran, @Mademoiselle, @Samti & @Xehara