Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:23
Sign in to follow this  
FalkRP

Flame Bait Appeal.

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment: https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/17900-falkrp/warnings/3708/

Why the verdict is not fair: I said in the DayZRP discord, 'imagine crying over not getting paid when you knew you working for free', I meant this is banter way because me and Aeryes were in The Saviors which I ran for months and we are great friends, Also he beanz most things I post, and in discord we were back and forth for so I got the impression we are still friends but after reading what he said towards me, I don't think he wants to be friends with me anymore and I'm really sorry for what I said.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I was having friendly banter chat with Aeryes and everyone else.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Remove 5 points

What could you have done better?: Make sure I reread everything and not to post things like that again. 

Edited by FalkRP

A separate staff team has reviewed your appeal and we do not see this as lighthearted nor does it seem to be friendly banter. As such, your appeal will be denied. Please be more respectful of others in the community.

Appeal Denied.

Signed: @Samti and @Xehara