Server and location: S1/Dolina

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 00:20/2019-06-19

Your in-game name: George Banks

Names of allies involved: @AlecM / @ManipulateMe

Name of suspect/s: Unkown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

the interaction starts around 59:00.

A detailed description of the events: We're walking around looking for food when hank spots a guy I approach him to see if he is ok the usual RP but he completely avoids me, I keep following him asking him to stop running but he keeps running and not responding, We get to a tree line so I initiate so I can get him to stop but still nothing, so in the end I gave hank the go-ahead to shoot him.

Hit logs

Spoiler

00:20:53 | Player "George Junger" (pos=<11125.7, 6718.8, 98.6>) hit by Player "Hank Williams" (pos=<11132, 6715.7, 97.8>) with KA-M from 7.05864 meters 
00:20:55 | Player "George Junger" (pos=<11122, 6718.9, 98.7>) hit by Player "Hank Williams" (pos=<11131.7, 6716, 97.9>) with KA-M from 10.1046 meters 

kill logs

Spoiler

00:20:55 | Player "George Junger" (DEAD) (pos=<11122, 6718.9, 98.7>) killed by Player "Hank Williams" (pos=<11131.7, 6716, 97.9>) with KA-M from 10.1046 meters 

connection logs

Spoiler

23:05:17 | Player "Hank Williams" is connected
00:56:34 | Player "Hank Williams" has been disconnected

21:44:38 | Player "Sumata Omorashi" is connected
00:56:32 | Player "Sumata Omorashi" has been disconnected

23:28:09 | Player "George Banks" is connected
00:56:15 | Player "George Banks" has been disconnected

00:00:58 | Player "George Junger" has been disconnected
00:02:46 | Player "George Junger" is connected
00:21:30 | Player "George Junger" has been disconnected
00:25:40 | Player "George Junger" is connected
00:26:29 | Player "George Junger" has been disconnected
00:26:54 | Player "George Junger" is connected
00:41:33 | Player "George Junger" has been disconnected

calling in @MadDecent @AlecM and @ManipulateMe for ther full POV

Ok so now they have removed the video evidence to avoid any repercussions thanks to an unknown community members quick thinking I have the evidence.

Spoiler

Posted (edited)

My POV:

I died minutes before this in another area to an infected horde. I accidentally respawned as someone who looked very OOC and was looking for an infected to get myself killed so I can respawn as my persona. Right where I spawned were these hostile dudes who were probably shooting infected. I approached the area to find infected to kill myself to respawn.

Before I could do that I was quickly swarmed by suspicious armed men. I panicked and ran from them. They were shooting directly in my direction. I didn’t stop or say anything because why would anyone stop when two or three armed men were chasing you? I ran away hoping they saw that I was a fresh spawn of no threat and would leave me alone.

I wanted out of the situation once I got an unsettling feeling after seeing the guys (guns out, one with a jackolantern on his head), ESPECIALLY after hearing a creepy serial killer sounding voice from one of them. The armed killers muttered “Dude get him”, "Get back here" w/ a demented laugh, "put your hands up or I’ll shoot ya". These aren’t exactly what friendly people say. It was obvious a robbery to me and I wanted out.

I believe I was in character and trying to survive by removing himself from a group of hostiles. Who would stop in this situation and have a chat if it were to happen to them in the real world? Not I, not you.

I’m new to DayZRP and If my actions of not speaking to a threat were breaking a rule, I will note this for next time.

Edited by MadDecent
incomplete sentence

Posted (edited)

Hunting game in Dolina when AlecM spots someone near the water pump Realize goes to greet him but received no reply. The MadDecent then started to run away the three of us chased the MadDecent telling him to stop. The guy hide in a bush AlecM shot the zombies that were attacking MadDecent. MadDecent ran into the forest at which point realize initiated on him telling him to put his hands up or he would shoot. MadDecent continued to run and as a result was shot

Edited by ManipulateMe

My POV 

I saw a guy at the water pumpy in Dolina we went to see what his deal was but he ran and didnt speak. When he ran @Realize said to follow him to try to talk to him. Maddecent kept running so Realize initiated on him telling him to hold his hands up or we will shoot. He did not so we shot.

Can you explain to me @MadDecent why your twitch VOD all of a sudden deleted itself? 

Since twitches VODs state:

The company announced today that it will no longer save everyone's livestreams as archived videos forever. 
Instead, it will delete all past broadcasts for nonpaying Twitch members after 14 days. 
Twitch will save its partners and Turbo premium subscribers' past broadcasts for 60 days.

And you most recent VOD was saved here:

Spoiler

image.png.a37ec6ee3bae6e775b103669a1f93402.png

I stream to capture fun or interesting moments. I highlight those moments, I remove past broadcasts constantly to prevent meta gaming and especially for showing our bases padlock code for entry.

Also, I don't see how this has anything to do with case of my interaction with these other players.

I would also like to go for meta-gaming against the accused.

5 minutes ago, Realize said:

I would also like to go for meta-gaming against the accused.

It's interesting that you, a guy with a backstory where he "ran for his life" from a threat shot a unarmed individual on sight for doing the same. Nice empathy... also OOC for you I'd think.

Quoted from your backstory:

"George [Banks] arrived in South Zagoria excited about his new beginning, but not long after he landed there was mass panic people running for their lives from other people what he could only describe as zombie looking people trying to bite other people military were over run George run for his life into a nearby forest he didn't stop running for hours until he finally collapsed from exhaustion and passed out."

10 minutes ago, MadDecent said:

It's interesting that you, a guy with a backstory where he "ran for his life" from a threat shot a unarmed individual on sight for doing the same. Nice empathy... also OOC for you I'd think.

It's been 710 since the outbreak don't you believe this enough to change how someone acts.

I don't want to engage in meaningless back and forth the Gamemaster will decide the outcome of this.

Yes. Let’s quit the back and forth.

Only add something that brings forward new evidence.

Failure to do so will end in points.

- User has been warned for this post -

Verdict
BadRP/NVFL - Guilty

Explanation
In this situation you notice the people and as soon as they try to interact with you the reaction you give is to just run away and try and hide.When they then find you trying to hide in a small bush, you just jump up and legd it again that makes them chase you and the pursuit continues with both a initiations and you again ignoring any atemps of rp ending in your death for non compliance

Our rules state:

Spoiler

3.1 You are required to role play your character at all times while in game. No OOC events or communication may take priority over your role play. You are not allowed to ignore other players attempts to role play with you.
3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

How to improve
Now on to what you could have done in this situation theirs a few things you could have done to make the whole thing beater you could have acted out any sort of reaction to their attempts of rp heavy breathing talking to yourself something at all asking them to pleas stop following you. But at no point did you show any attempt at doing this and you instead choose to site and talk to your friend in discord so for the future i would recommend you trying to worry more about the rp you give of even if your just running away thars is so many ways it could have been made more immersive now with thet out of the way you did show NVFL to by not complaing to a group thet large initiating on you at thet point you where hevely out numberd no secure way of escape or way to defend yourself

Outcome

@MadDecent - NVFL and Bad RP - guilty - 5 day ban, 10 warning points and character PK'd

Signed by @Derek Steel @Xehara @Samti @Mademoiselle