Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 12:43
Sign in to follow this  
HDragon

HDragon - Points/Ban Removal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): 

Why the verdict is not fair: I was banned for Meta-gaming because I "didn't have a radio" you can clearly see in the evidence that was provided in the report that I do have a radio in my jeans at the bottom right corner. If you pause the video when I am in my inventory at 0:28 you can see clearly I have one. JimRP also states that "I can't know for sure that that person wasn't logged on at the time." I then asked him to check the connection logs for the user @Robert Faltin who plays on the characters Johnny Iverson and Grover Maddison. He then stated that he can not be sure of who that person is. I then provided multiple sources to confirm his identities such as his Twitch and YouTube where is titles and/or descriptions include his character's name. I did this because I was trying to get across that I was simply talking to a friend while he is doing other things and I am playing a game.

My second ban reason was for BadRP. I was seen climbing a ladder through some barbed wire. Now I can see, depending on your character's history and such this being some BadRP. But for a Russian Special Forces agent who has been serving for years in and out of wars, I'm fairly certain they would know what they are doing with the added factor that I am fully clothed and wearing combat gloves. The most that my character would get from this is snagged pieces of clothing in the wire with MAYBE minor cuts. I am also not saying Vali didn't suffer any injuries, you can clearly hear him grunting in game, but they are minor like I said. There is the option to either treat small cuts or take care of minor injuries after I leave. Due to the intensity of the situation, Vali decided to carry on and treat wounds after he was armed and in a secure location.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: N/A

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: Removal of points and Ban

What could you have done better?: Roleplay out the cuts I might have received from barbed wire.

Edited by HDragon
Posted Wrong Report

A separate staff team has reviewed your appeal. While you did have a radio in your pocket, removing the metagaming as a factor, this does not change the fact that you are seen Abusing Game Mechanics and failing to roleplay out your injuries. Based on the Standard Punishment Guide, your points and ban won't change. 

Appeal Denied

Signed: @Samti and @Xehara