Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 18:13
Sign in to follow this  
Ze_Joker

Someone trade me some ciggies. [Open Freq]

*Max takes his pack off and leans it against the barn wall, wiping sweat off his forehead with the back of his glove. He snatches his radio from the pack's strap. Pressing down the PTT, speaking in his out-of-breath Australian accent.*

"Faaack me, mate. Don't know if anyone can hear me on this shit cunt radio but I need to stop carrying some shit I got on me. Seen so many fackin' guys kitted in army garb that I thought I'd pick a plate carrier up, big fackin' mistake boys. That, piled with the other shit I got on me, is killing me poor legs."

*He takes a gulp of water and sighs before continuing*
"Someone come trade me some ciggies or nails for this thing, it's got fackin' pouches on it! I also got some alien-looking-arse AUG beside me, no clip though. I'm near that Gorka place so either come trade or give me directions to someone who wants this cunting stuff."
*He releases the PTT before sitting next to his pack, shaded from the sun.*

Posted (edited)

*Robbie's head cocks to the side at the strange broadcast as he carefully unclips the radio from the strap on his backpack, pressing down on the button on the side of it before speaking clearly into the handheld device. The sound of a young American teens' voice breaks through the static of the radio*

"Uhhh...if you're looking for cigarettes you should talk to Mallory. You sound Australian...she's Australian too and funny enough she's been trying to make friends with all the Australians she can find. She'd be happy to know there's another one in the province, we met another Australian woman last night too...but anyways Mallory usually has a ton of cigarettes..."

*Releasing the button on the side of his radio, he smirked heavily waiting a response from the small handheld device*

Edited by Malthis
typing done be hard

17 hours ago, Malthis said:

*Robbie's head cocks to the side at the strange broadcast as he carefully unclips the radio from the strap on his backpack, pressing down on the button on the side of it before speaking clearly into the handheld device. The sound of a young American teens' voice breaks through the static of the radio*

"Uhhh...if you're looking for cigarettes you should talk to Mallory. You sound Australian...she's Australian too and funny enough she's been trying to make friends with all the Australians she can find. She'd be happy to know there's another one in the province, we met another Australian woman last night too...but anyways Mallory usually has a ton of cigarettes..."

*Releasing the button on the side of his radio, he smirked heavily waiting a response from the small handheld device*

*Max looks down at his radio on his backpack strap while walking down the road, listening to the reply and raising one brow. His eyes light up, hearing about the cigarettes and he quickly presses down the PTT*

"Fucking oath? Where can I find this fackin' Mallory chick then, will she take this bloody body armour for some ciggies? I'm on me last one for fack sake mate."

*He releases the PTT, continuing his walk.*