Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 14:00
Sign in to follow this  
Jorrdan

Jorrdan's Journal - Lost

Posted (edited)

*Jorrdan would seclude himself and place his compass next to him and pull out his journal and pen*

1893060327_journal2.png.6e3cb3b825aa7905980bf3a8f7eaff9e.png

(This journal is held on Jorrdan's person at all times. The reader would have to know French to read it though)
(If someone takes him captive or kills him they may take it off his body)

Edited by Jorrdan Versock

Posted (edited)
Spoiler

Entry 1

I found this journal, it's completely empty, no entries. So, I guess I will start filling the pages.

Why not finally write about what I think since I've been in this stupid place. I found out who is responsible for the death of my cousin, I joined a crime syndicate and I spy on the people I call my "friends". I'm pretty normal compared to certain people I've seen here. Jalen's killer still walks this earth without consequence. But very soon, when I have my chance, I am going to take the kill shot.

What I know about this man, is that he's apart of a group of locals called the "Kamenici". He gets shoved around by the leaders and is just a big brute idiot for them, he does the dirty work. So it shouldn't be too hard, but he is always with 2 boys or more so I can never execute my plan. Sooner or later, the moment will come, and when it does, it will be oh so sweet.

*Jorrdan would close the journal, look around to see if anyone was watching him and put the pen and journal back into his bag. Picking up his compass and putting it back into his pocket*

781018043_JorrdanEntry1.png.96203078887188337b5f5414911c687a.png

6 minutes ago, porkysteaks said:

Inspired by a certain Bulgarian? 😉 Can't wait to read more

Possibly 👀

Posted (edited)

Entry 2

Okay so something happened, something really weird. This strange lady who is really obsessed with books started to interrogate me and was whispering in my ear. I just went up and said I liked Game of Thrones, then she became obsessed and assumed I was spying on her or something like that. I think her name was..... Alex *Jorrdan would scratch out the name and replace it* Katherine. She wants me to remember this "Alexandria" I don't know what she means by that but I have to remember it.  *Jorrdan would sketch the name and stars it and make sure he remembers it *

She was really nice besides the interrogation, I hope the next time I meet her, we will meet on better terms and maybe I will find "Alexandria"

*Jorrdan would sketch pictures of the pyramids of Egypt, a lake and 1 singular palm tree*

37913622_JournalEntry2.png.ff28c7b5e8074b863e6bde42d9bacad3.png