Server time (UTC): 2019-10-16, 10:55
Sign in to follow this  
Realize

S1: Greifing - 18/86/2019 3:00am/8:00am

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1/Tulga

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 3:AM/8:AM (18/06/2019)

Your in-game name: George Banks

Names of allies involved: 52

Name of suspect/s: Unkown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 1 Vehicle stolen

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): https://imgur.com/HYGPM0j/https://imgur.com/l9Y0Mz1/https://imgur.com/nX8rJGN/https://imgur.com/BLxEvSX/https://imgur.com/SkK5ijm

A detailed description of the events: @ManipulateMe Came online noticed we had been griefed took screen shoots and started putting things back, Nothing much to say other than that, Also I would like to say that this has happened for 4 days in a row now,  always at convenient times when were offline.  

Edited by Realize

Building Logs

Spoiler

05:29:50 | Player "Jake Black" (pos=<12819.5, 4451.4, 171.1>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
05:31:16 | Player "Jake Black" (pos=<12819.4, 4451.5, 171.2>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
05:32:20 | Player "Jake Black" (pos=<12819.4, 4451.5, 171.2>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
05:33:22 | Player "Jake Black" (pos=<12819.4, 4451.5, 171.2>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
05:35:31 | Player "Jake Black" (pos=<12818.9, 4453.5, 171.1>) dismantled Fence with Shovel
05:36:37 | Player "Jake Black" (pos=<12819.2, 4453.0, 171.2>) dismantled Fence with Shovel
05:39:25 | Player "Jake Black" (pos=<12851.2, 4480.7, 171.5>) placed Barrel
05:40:47 | Player "Jake Black" (pos=<12909.5, 4437.7, 172.0>) placed Medium Weapon Rack
05:40:54 | Player "Jake Black" (pos=<12910.6, 4437.8, 172.0>) placed Medium Weapon Rack
05:41:06 | Player "Jake Black" (pos=<12909.2, 4439.1, 172.0>) placed Medium Weapon Rack

04:43:00 | Player "Miles Mclintok" (pos=<12910.8, 4437.6, 171.9>) destroyed Fence with Hand Saw
04:44:43 | Player "Miles Mclintok" (pos=<12906.7, 4426.7, 172.1>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
05:30:11 | Player "Miles Mclintok" (pos=<12818.9, 4454.7, 171.1>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
05:31:15 | Player "Miles Mclintok" (pos=<12818.9, 4454.7, 171.2>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
05:33:11 | Player "Miles Mclintok" (pos=<12818.2, 4454.8, 171.2>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
05:34:15 | Player "Miles Mclintok" (pos=<12818.2, 4454.8, 171.2>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
05:40:40 | Player "Miles Mclintok" (pos=<12906.4, 4426.1, 172.1>) dismantled Fence with Crowbar
05:41:49 | Player "Miles Mclintok" (pos=<12906.3, 4426.1, 172.2>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet
05:43:07 | Player "Miles Mclintok" (pos=<12905.5, 4425.5, 172.2>) dismantled Fence with Hatchet

Connection Logs

Spoiler

03:39:01 | Player "Jake Black" is connected
07:27:36 | Player "Jake Black" has been disconnected

03:12:39 | Player "Miles Mclintok" is connected
08:31:31 | Player "Miles Mclintok" has been disconnected
08:32:24 | Player "Miles Mclintok" is connected
08:55:33 | Player "Miles Mclintok" has been disconnected

10:04:07 | Player "George Banks" is connected
10:22:42 | Player "George Banks" has been disconnected
10:23:37 | Player "George Banks" is connected
11:07:50 | Player "George Banks" has been disconnected

Calling in @Worldclass and @Juice Hand for your full and detailed PoV

last night we were raiding it from the hole in the right wall and while we were waiting for our friends to get there to help transfer the loot we decided that we could use the rest of the saws and crowbars and stuff to make a big way for the car that was inside to get out. we ended up not getting the reinforcements we needed and decided to leave the stuff there, besides the car and some others supplies.

i was there for it and i put all the equipment by the tree to load up in the car but couldn’t get all of it due to the car breaking down on you on the way to our base thats pretty much it tbh

did you guys at any point shoot or damege the barrals ?

negative we went in broke 2 of the walls to get the car out and just moved the stuff into the car and then the car broke on the way home tbh

3 hours ago, Juice Hand said:

3 hours ago, Juice Hand said:

last night we were raiding it from the hole in the right wall and while we were waiting for our friends to get there to help transfer the loot we decided that we could use the rest of the saws and crowbars and stuff to make a big way for the car that was inside to get out. we ended up not getting the reinforcements we needed and decided to leave the stuff there, besides the car and some others supplies.

I don't believe it was necessary to take down 2 walls as there was a gate there, I feel like you did this completely for the supplies i.e the nails and then left the other supplies i.e the planks and the steel to despawn, Also regardless of how you intended to transport our items there was no need for you to dump it outside and all around the place the screenshot only shows a small segment of what went on there were backpacks, magazines, ammo, weapons, tools scattered all over the place this is completely unnecessary.

Posted (edited)

regardless of what you think we did..all we did was destroy those so we can get the car out because we all know how cars are if i wanted to strip your walls for nails i would have done alot more trust me

Edited by Worldclass

yeah the first hole we made was the entrance, the one towards the back, and the big one was for the car

I would like to point out that the vehicle in question, That was used for the robbery was found down the road still working and is now back at our camp.

Posted (edited)

we crashed it and it was glitching alot so we ran north, one of the others must have thought we were gonna fix it and then realized that we had to go north 

Edited by Juice Hand

If you did find the car you would have noticed that some of your guy's stuff was in there to end this whole thing we did nothing wrong and this whole report should be thrown out because if destroying 2 walls to get a car out is griefing then we should increase the destruction because that's definitely not griefing and we did nothing wrong also the pictures with the boxes moved is not griefing there just moved to a new location so i don't know what the point of that picture was for.and also the picture of the 2 walls missing definitely not grief if were destroying your gates to get out because in reality no one expects us to pick up all the stuff we deconstruct from your wall because that would be stupid.

How many trips were you expecting to make with the car with all the stuff you dumped outside?

@Juice Hand and @Worldclass will be temp banned until they answer Realize's question.

as many as it took? im not sure what point you are trying to make. If we wanted to take all of them we would but we made a decision last minute to leave them there, in hopes you wouldnt find them since the corporation is trying to rid civilians of guns right now.

@Juice Hand, your temp ban has been removed. Please keep an eye on the reports you are active in to avoid this again.

ya i agree all i did was remove the wall and if we really didn't want the stuff we would have dumped it somewhere else were you couldn't find it we wouldn't leave it in plain sight so you can discover it.

@Worldclass your temp ban has been removed.  
Please keep an eye on the reports you are active in to avoid this again.

Verdict

Griefing - INCONCLUSIVE

Explanation

To explain shortly, @Worldclass and @Juice Hand's break the walls to steal a car which later they crash. Stealing a car is perfectly acceptable in this case.

However the dump of guns on the floor and the POV's provided conflicts who did and who did not grief the boxes. Therefore making it inconclusive. We cannot point fingers and believe one person over the other. Making it a he said, she said case scenario.

Whilst our rules state:

4.8 Griefing is act of damaging or destroying a player base, storage container, vehicles or their contents using OOC knowledge, ill intent or doing so without IC reasoning that is proportionate to the damage done.

It was a clear robbery @Juice Hand and @Worldclass to only take the car and remove the fences they needed too. There is no problem doing this. 

Outcome

Griefing - INCONCLUSIVE - No punishment given

Griefing - INCONCLUSIVE - No punishment given

Signed by @Mademoiselle and @Kase