Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 03:17
Sign in to follow this  
Realize

How long do i have to put up with this ?

So the past 4 days my camp has been griefed my group is now getting to the point where going out and getting supplies is becoming pointless for them I want peoples opinions on when I should report this and even if I should, Should this be apart of the game?

Griefing is a rule break so... report it?

Just now, AndreyQ said:

Griefing is a rule break so... report it?

I really can't be bothered with the drama you ever feel like that?

problem is it will keep happening that's why we have rules

10 minutes ago, Realize said:

You cannot be bothered with drama but instead of a report you put up a vent thread?

Posted (edited)
14 minutes ago, Realize said:

Especially in staff you will have "drama" and have handle people breaking rules. I don't mean it in a bad way, but in my opinion, especially when you want people to change, you either have to talk to them or report them. Such threads here are doing nothing. 

Edited by Lyca

2 minutes ago, Lyca said:

Especially in staff you will have "drama" and have handle people breaking rules. I don't mean it in a bad way, but in my opinion, especially when you want people to change, you either have to talk to them or report them. Such threads here are doing nothing. 

I can't really talk to these people unless they come forward @Lyca so I'm forced to report now something i hate doing.

6 minutes ago, Ron said:

You cannot be bothered with drama but instead of a report you put up a vent thread?

You right I've put the report up now.

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Realize said:

I can't really talk to these people unless they come forward @Lyca so I'm forced to report now something i hate doing.

Why wouldn't you be able to get a GM, talk to him, find out who it was and talk to them? ❤️

He/She can just check the logs. 

Edited by Lyca

have seen the report section rn @Lyca 🤣

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Realize said:

You right I've put the report up now.

Good, then get someone to close this nonsense and get your own team to help you out, to find the person responsible for that unfair shit. 🙂

Edited by Ron

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Realize said:

have seen the report section rn @Lyca 🤣

Checking logs shouldn't be taking that long to be honest. I mean I did in my time enough logs. Or make a report when you don't wanna wait. But like I said those threads here won't change anything 😉

Like Ron said... shouldn't be hard to get someone from your own team to help you. 

Edited by Lyca

Staff have been having a hard time finding positional logs on base griefing because of the large time frames generally involved, and the fact they update every 5 minutes.

That being said, keep the report up and hope. All you can do is report the rule break and see if you get lucky with staff getting a hit.

Maybe the people involved see the report/this vent thread and stop before they get caught. Or laugh and keep doing it. Who knows!

Hmmm it's interesting, we had a similar issue at Polana Factory, I wonder whos accountable for such heresy...

@admin /Close this its now in a report.

//Closed at the request of the OP