Server time (UTC): 2019-10-18, 00:02
Sign in to follow this  
Voodoo

S1: BadRP/Trolling - 17/06/19 20:30

Server and location: S1 Severograd

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 20:30 - 21:00 Roughly chatlog can be seen in video

Your in game name: Jack Bones

Names of allies involved:  @BrianM @Inferno453

Name of suspect/s: Billy Bob Divz, Frank Loke, Dr Tom Dandy, Marius Lovgren

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: So I ran to Severograd with my guys as we wanted to talk with the time and generally see what was going on up North as we had been staying in Cherno for the last few days and were starting to get noticed. When we arrived we met a group of guys in the town and I was traded to stay with them as a type of hostage whilst my friends arranged a meeting with the Time (which they were going to go to once the meeting place had been set up).

In terms of this situation me and the guys that had me took me to the PD in the town and we generally talked about things on the roof. I was trusted to keep my weapons as it all seemed like a fair situation of RP. They told me that they owned the town, wanted to make a deal with the Time and were looking for people to settle down there, then they said how they wanted women in the town for breeding as they were finding it hard to breed amongst themselves. I shrugged this off as a joke by them until one of the guys went into the PD to 'jerk off' (which is where the video starts). Its at this point I'm looking around for an exit (considering jumping from the roof to a fence below) as I knew over the radio that my guys were getting the Time to help back them up and get me out of the PD and take these 'Owners' of severograd hostage. Anyway the guy makes a lot of sounds and asks for his friend Billy to come and clean up which is when it goes a step further into sexual RP. After all this they then joke around about having to go to the toilet and eventually joke around about a dead infected. All can be seen in the video.

POV: So we were entering the town and ran across this group of people just down the road from the school. After some about 10 minutes or so of talking, both parties decided to trade people to make sure nothing would escalate. While @Voodoo went off with them, @BrianM and I went off with our "hostage" in another direction, leaving him for a bit with those he is reporting against.

Posted (edited)

My response as Dr. Tom Dandy.

I would like to first say that my character had absolutely no part of this "Trolling or BadRP" as you can not hear me talking/commenting on whats going on. I was a bystander just like Jack Bones. If you watch the video you will see that my character stays by Jack Bones at all time trying to have small talk which does not have anything to do with the sexual RPing. 

As for my friends defense. We are quite new to the server and have not seen any part of the rules that states that this is not allowed. Previosly we have had intereactions with people who would appreciate a bit of silliness during downtime of the RPing. Im sorry for not stepping in and telling them to stop, but it would have been very helpful (especially considering that it is a moderator who is reporting this) if you would have typed an //OOC this is not appropriate in the chat. My friends would have stopped immedialtly and does not wish to perform any type of role play that would negatively effect people in Real life.

Edit: would like to a point in a video at 4:25 where me (Dr. Tom Dandy) and Marius Lovgren tells Jack Bones on how we feel about the situation.

Edited by Doctor S

My response as Marius Lovgren

I had nothing to do with this situation, i was just a  bystander such as Tom Dandy and Jack bones. Why is this bad RP? We did make a lot of good rp situations in Severograd through out the day. And when we do make good rp people get buthurt because situations dont go their way. (Refering to other reports, we are mentioned in). If people dosent like rp scenarios, then tell us in ooc chat. All we did yeatarday was making good rp for other players.

I do feel that if one part in an report is modereators / major donators, they win the report. Why cant we talk like adults in discord. So that us (the new ones) can be heard as well. Because as for now, i do feel that our words has nothing to say in these kind of situations. It's just sad that people who tries to make RP (like us) gets repported bescuase someone who have been on the server for way longer than us, have the advantedge in a repport.  

Posted (edited)

Billy Bob Divz here

I fail to see how this is a valid report. As stated by one of your previous gamemasters: "The game is rated as mature and we recommend that community members be 18+ before joining." In this thread: 
https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/92089-s1-rdm-grishino-2018-10-27-120/?tab=comments#comment-1706491

So if this was really so bad this person does not seem mature enough to play on this server according to your own gamemasters. He could also have said in chat OOC that this isnt okay, or that he doesnt feel like he wants any part of this RP, even though we never made him do anything, he shouldt even have heard us concidering we were in another room of the PD. Regardless if he told us we would have stopped instantly.

And as Doctor S said we have not seen anywhere in the rules that this is not allowed. In our eyes this was not bad RP, this was not trolling, this was a part of the characters we portrayed. You can also hear us saying this in the video that it is a part of the characters and they have been doing it for a long time.

EDIT:

To add to my reply i would also like to qoute Roland the FOUNDER of DayzRP.

Game is rated mature. Community members are recommended to be 18+ before joining. IC is IC, it's all role play. People who get offended OOC because of IC role play have a problem seperating the two, this usually manifests as increased sodium levels.

Sure, one can get angry when subjected to rule breaks or bad role play, but if one is getting good role play, but still get angry or offended because of what kind of character someone is playing or which derogatory words they use, that's not healthy.

taken from page 6 of this forum post:

https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/92095-rules-regarding-racism-sexism-homophobia-etc/page/6/

Edited by Divz
Adding information

Connection Logs

Spoiler
15:42:00 | Player "Billy Bob Divz" is connected
21:39:33 | Player "Billy Bob Divz" has been disconnected

15:40:47 | Player "Marius Lovgren" is connected
21:39:25 | Player "Marius Lovgren" has been disconnected

15:41:10 | Player "Frank Loke" is connected
21:39:29 | Player "Frank Loke" has been disconnected

15:45:27 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" is connected
21:39:11 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" has been disconnected

18:15:31 | Player "Christopher Morgan" is connected
21:39:57 | Player "Christopher Morgan" has been disconnected

17:48:19 | Player "Jack Bones" is connected
21:39:56 | Player "Jack Bones" has been disconnected

18:27:36 | Player "Jacob Walker" is connected
21:39:56 | Player "Jacob Walker" has been disconnected

Chat Logs

Spoiler
15:56:29 | Chat("Marius Lovgren"): //ooc rubbs teddy bear in my pants
15:57:30 | Chat("Marius Lovgren"): // rubbs hat in my friends pants
16:10:23 | Chat("Marius Lovgren"): // rubs hat on pubes
16:08:08 | Chat("Frank Loke"): //removes pubes from teddy bear

20:01:13 | Chat("Billy Bob Divz"): //cleaning

Calling in @BrianM - Jacob Walker -
                  @Savage - Frank Loke - 

For his full POV and any video evidence he may have.

Also, @Savage & @Bavusj Explain those chat logs to me.

This happend much ealrier that day, and isn't relevant to this case. This happend many hours before me met Jack Bones

4 minutes ago, Bavusj said:

This happend much ealrier that day, and isn't relevant to this case. This happend many hours before me met Jack Bones

Whether it is relevant or not is not for you to decide. I expect your next post here to be the answer to my question.

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, Onyx said:

Whether it is relevant or not is not for you to decide. I expect your next post here to be the answer to my question.

What do you want me to explain about the chat logs?

It's form an earlier rp scenario we did, when we robbed a guy. 

EDIT: 

If you refer to when i wrote "15:56:29 | Chat("Marius Lovgren"): //ooc rubbs teddy bear in my pants", when i typed "ooc" was a mistake.

Edited by Bavusj

We are curious as to the context of said situation, as those logs alone are pretty disturbing. The report will proceed as normal, we just want to inquire about the situation those chat logs were present in.

1 minute ago, Onyx said:

We are curious as to the context of said situation, as those logs alone are pretty disturbing. The report will proceed as normal, we just want to inquire about the situation those chat logs were present in.

Ok, so we robbed a guy. We stole his stuff, and my friend did some experiments on him. (Testing blood, injecting something with needle etc). He had a purple teddybear on him, he told us that teddyear ment a lot to him. So to prove a pont that we wasnt just messing around and make hem do as we told him, we decided to rp with the teddy bear instead of husrting him. 

I want to point out that all the chatlogs was IC, the OOC sentence was a mistake. I just typed OOC out of reflexes. 

I agree with what @Divz is saying, And what he says about 

In terms of this situation me and the guys that had me took me to the PD in the town and we generally talked about things on the roof. I was trusted to keep my weapons as it all seemed like a fair situation of RP. They told me that they owned the town, wanted to make a deal with the Time and were looking for people to settle down there, then they said how they wanted women in the town for breeding as they were finding it hard to breed amongst themselves.

This is true, in a real life apocalypse is it excpected that everyone are nice and doing friendly talk RP?, Dont you think if this was real life there would be a couple of twisted people RPing on repopulating. And its not like we actually capture girls and RP, repopulating with them. We say it to other people to make them think insane of us and so they understand we are not normal like everyone else. And in real life you dont think you'd ever get to the fact you would joke about a zombie you saw lying dead? am i getting reported for telling a Joke? im not sure what you want me to say as the Video says it all. But on our way to the PD we told him we were experimenting on zombies and people for a cure. And if we find no cure, repopulating would be the last option. And people wouldnt jerk off in a apocolypse either ? We tried beeing creative and actually make something interesting and out of the ordinary RP.

To add to my reply i would also like to qoute Roland the FOUNDER of DayzRP.

Game is rated mature. Community members are recommended to be 18+ before joining. IC is IC, it's all role play. People who get offended OOC because of IC role play have a problem seperating the two, this usually manifests as increased sodium levels.

Sure, one can get angry when subjected to rule breaks or bad role play, but if one is getting good role play, but still get angry or offended because of what kind of character someone is playing or which derogatory words they use, that's not healthy.

Me, Voodoo and Inferno were in severo and we run into some guys, we strike a deal with them and they take Voodoo and we take one of theres, after that I have no idea what happened.

Verdict

Trolling - GUILTY

Excessive OOC - GUILTY

Explanation

To explain shortly, the situation on the rooftop was to clean up a mess with immature slurping and clear laughing as well as mentioning 'semen paper' which is shown by @Divz, @Bavusj and @Savage.

@Divz you quoted this (whilst linking a report on racism, a complete different case than this one):

On 6/18/2019 at 3:46 PM, Divz said:

"The game is rated as mature and we recommend that community members be 18+ before joining."

But we would like to thank you for pointing this out. Your lack of maturity on our servers is not amusing to us what-so-ever. Whilst you attempt to make this your line of defence, instead you shot yourself in the foot more. Pretending to give blowjobs, licking semen off of the walls, immature OOC and laughing whilst doing it (which is shown in the video) is unacceptable behaviour. Because of this your punishment will be aggravated.

Our rules state:

Spoiler

1.1 We demand all our members to be polite, behave maturely and with respect towards one another at all times. Do not insult, bully, harass, troll or provoke other DayZRP members.

3.1 You are required to role play your character at all times while in game. No OOC events or communication may take priority over your role play. You are not allowed to ignore other players attempts to role play with you.

3.2 Your character must behave realistically and appropriately to the different situations you participate in, keeping the current world situation and context of post-apocalyptic world in mind. Do not act in a way that indicates no value for your characters life and survival. For example, attempting to kill people when heavily outnumbered, excessively talking back or insulting someone when taken hostage, or knowingly running into an area of active hostile engagement when not involved in the fight. Characters found guilty of breaking this rule will be permanently marked as dead.

3.8 OOC communication should only be done through text chat and only when absolutely necessary. You may not use OOC chat to casually chat with other players in game. Use the "//" prefix to indicate OOC text communication.

In future, read our rules and take this punishment as an understanding what we find acceptable and unacceptable on our servers. This is a survival apocalypse roleplay game, not Habbo.

Outcome

@Bavusj - Excessive OOC and Trolling - GUILTY - (Aggravated punishment) 14 day ban, final warning and whitelist revoked

@Savage -Trolling - GUILTY - (Aggravated punishment) 14 day ban, final warning and whitelist revoked

@Divz - Trolling - GUILTY - (Aggravated punishment) 14 day ban, final warning and whitelist revoked

Signed by @Mademoiselle, @Samti and @Roland