- 22:40 ish

Your in game name:

- Billy Bob Divz

Names of allies involved:

- Frank Loke
- Dr Tom Dandy
- Marius Lovgren

Name of suspect/s:

All we heard him call himself was "Diego", but Dr Tom Dandy (in game name) killed him, so it should be on log

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Video of him clearly baiting us into starting a situation, he clearly says "I will tell everyone on the server you guys are a gang of rapists then" And proceeds to say so on the radio.

Detailed description of the events:

We met this guy in Severograd which started accusing us of being cannibals and rapists because his "friend" said we were. The friend who had said this had been with us a long time, but we never heard him say anything on a radio, so this has been communicated outside of the game. He proceeded to say it on the radio, he said what we were wearing and said we were rapists. Of course this started a bit of a situation, and once we acted on it we got sniped just a couple seconds later.

Video evidence:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hx6QQx6ESO8&feature=youtu.be

After looking through the VOD of one of the other peoples stream i found this where they are clearly planning to get us killed, aka baiting us. They have no plans to RP the situation to a solution. From what i gathered from the VOD the guy in the ghillie is called "Zach", he is also the one who sniped us before he could have known anything was going on. And the girl streaming it is "Vanessa Malthe".

Clip:

https://youtu.be/bjhE78gZpmk

Edited by Divz
More proof

Connection Logs

Spoiler
15:45:27 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" is connected
21:39:11 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

18:57:50 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" is connected
20:57:20 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

17:16:59 | Player "Vadim Popov" is connected
21:39:56 | Player "Vadim Popov" has been disconnected
-DIED IN SITUATION -

15:40:47 | Player "Marius Lovgren" is connected
21:39:25 | Player "Marius Lovgren" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

15:41:10 | Player "Frank Loke" is connected
21:39:29 | Player "Frank Loke" has been disconnected

15:42:00 | Player "Billy Bob Divz" is connected
21:39:33 | Player "Billy Bob Divz" has been disconnected

19:45:33 | Player "Zac Biggem" is connected
21:39:56 | Player "Zac Biggem" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
20:36:29 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with M70 Tundra from 133.935 meters 

20:36:57 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" hit by Player "Diego Gonzalez" with M4-A1 from 14.3549 meters 

20:37:02 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" hit by Player "Dr Tom Dandy" with M4-A1 from 2.16974 meters 
20:37:02 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" hit by Player "Dr Tom Dandy" with M4-A1 from 1.77078 meters 
20:37:02 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" hit by Player "Dr Tom Dandy" with M4-A1 from 1.98889 meters 
20:37:02 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" hit by Player "Dr Tom Dandy" with M4-A1 from 1.98889 meters 
20:37:02 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" hit by Player "Dr Tom Dandy" with M4-A1 from 2.17595 meters 
20:37:02 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" hit by Player "Dr Tom Dandy" with M4-A1 from 2.17595 meters 
20:37:02 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" hit by Player "Dr Tom Dandy" with M4-A1 from 2.43617 meters 

20:40:11 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" hit by Player "Vadim Popov" with M4-A1 from 101.654 meters 
20:40:11 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" hit by Player "Vadim Popov" with M4-A1 from 101.654 meters 
20:40:13 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" hit by is unconscious
20:40:56 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" hit by regained consciousness
20:42:12 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" hit by Player "Vadim Popov" with M4-A1 from 4.60437 meters 
20:42:12 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" hit by Player "Vadim Popov" with M4-A1 from 4.60437 meters 
20:42:28 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with VSD from 178.53 meters 
20:42:28 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with VSD from 178.53 meters 

20:36:43 | Player "Marius Lovgren" hit by Player "Vadim Popov" with M4-A1 from 57.4558 meters 

20:45:00 | Player "Vadim Popov" hit by Player "Frank Loke" with M4-A1 from 46.9482 meters 
20:45:02 | Player "Vadim Popov" hit by Player "Frank Loke" with M4-A1 from 48.7346 meters 

20:36:29 | Player "Frank Loke" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with M70 Tundra from 132.831 meters 
20:36:29 | Player "Frank Loke" hit by Player "Zac Biggem" with M70 Tundra from 132.831 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
20:37:02 | Player "Diego Gonzalez" (DEAD) killed by Player "Dr Tom Dandy" with M4-A1 from 1.98889 meters 

20:42:12 | Player "Dr Tom Dandy" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vadim Popov" with M4-A1 from 4.60437 meters 

20:36:43 | Player "Marius Lovgren" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vadim Popov" with M4-A1 from 57.4558 meters 

20:45:00 | Player "Vadim Popov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Frank Loke" with M4-A1 from 46.9482 meters 

Calling in to post POVS

@RavenousRP | Zac Biggem | POSTED

@Eagle | Vadim Popov | POSTED

@Lorcan| Diego Gonzalez | POSTED

@Doctor S | Dr Tom Dandy | POSTED

@Bavusj| Marius Lovgren | Permabanned Player

@Savage | Frank Loke | POSTED

@Divz| Billy Bob Divz | POSTED

Please post a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should be posted as well.
Thank you.

I was rping with eagle and lorcan when me and eagle go off of coms to go up to moons camp and talk when i see behind me 4-5 guys surrounding lorcan, I run into the trees and sit and wait but he wasn't on the radio so i thought something was up, I watch for a little while when i see all the people raise there guns at lorcan he puts his hands up and i shoot the gun aiming his gun at lorcans head, a firefight breaks loose and some of them died and some lorcan and eagle died

Some RP happens people talk of force impregnating people we go to the camp and I was about to go to the school when I saw Lorcan was surrounded by some people and guns get pointed a first round gets shot and then others fallow I shoot the people that are firing at my ghillie friend and the fight ends with me TPing all over the place and I get clapped for it.
No video evidence from my side.

Posted (edited)

Don't really have alot to add since my POV is the same as @Divz. The video evidence proves how Diego was clearly baiting us into initaing og him so his friends, who are already placed in the hills around, can shoot us. If the admins believe this is not a case there are alot more evidence in the stream the second evidence was clipped from. (its a long watch so i undertand that you dont have time to go through it) Our group had spent alot of time creating fun RP scenarioes up in Severograd (see similar costumes etc.) but what we recived from Diego and his crew was clear rule play and BadRP to get us killed ASAP. Another point of evidence are how fast the shot is fired from Zac biggem after we iniate on Diego. You see the sniper hit one of our crew in the first video. 

We really tried our hardest to create a good RP with character development, but its sad to see how more respected members of the server can completely ignore this to this degree. I actually think its unfair to only charge diego for the baiting, because i believe that all the people who planned the baiting should be charged with BadRP, RulePlay and baiting. 

I am the one in the first video who iniate on Diego and i did not really want to do it, but we felt it would be very OOC to not iniate after what he was saying to us.

Edit: @Bavusj will not be able to post his POV since he is banned from the forums.

Edited by Doctor S

Posted (edited)

POV: After speaking to Eagle and Ravenous i start running around the main road near the school i run up on some guys who matched what i was told to be doing some weird sexual stuff with a girl i confront them about this and when doing so they all surround me and then start aiming guns. One man than says a Knock Knock Joke in order for me to put my hands up as i am out numberd and out gunned i comply. I then hear a shot who tags one guy and hits me hurting me but not making me bleed i wait a moment to the cost is clear and drop my hands pulling my gun i turn and mag dump the tin shed where i saw 2 men who were robbing me run into but die soon after. 

no video evidence from my side

Edited by Lorcan
Spelling

@Savage will be temp banned until he responds to this report.

In other news, @Doctor S - @Divz - @Savage whom was stating in rough translation to 'hide a bit more', 'they have snipers', 'who is behind the hay bale' and encouraging the initiation without double mic-ing in game?

By "hide a bit more" i think you mean when one of us says "bare gjem dere litt" which translates to "just hide a bit" he was talking to us, that was Frank. Frank also asks who is behind the Hay. And "they have snipers" is Bavusj after they shot at us.

The reason for the few exchanges in Norwegian in discord in the scenarios is because we debating if we want to iniate on him because we know he is baiting. We know about the new meta gaming rule and have always followed it in RP with other players, but in this specific situation there was so much breaking of rules by the other team that it were impossible for us to act out a good roleplay IC without discussing what our actions would be. In the full twitch VOD from the second piece of evidence there are also pretty strong evidence of meta-gaming from the other side, but i did not want to report for that because we honestly thought they were trying to create a better RP experience, which turned out not be the case. (The instant snipe from @RavenousRP )

We are in the middle of Severograd with Vodoo as hostage. waiting for his friends to contact us because of a meeting we were supposed to go to. While we had been rping for quite some while we suddenly meet a guy from a previous adventure, Marvin. Marvin should started running away from us earlier and got away which was unrealistic. Then 1 hours later on the road with Vodoo he comes to the road pretedens to be someone else, then he says HAHA IM MARVIN, and starts punching us while we are 5 people with guns. My friend kills him. While this happens Diego came to the road aswell. He had gotten some info from some people we didnt RP with at the time clearly, because on his way to the road to meet us he had already told his friends to go up in the hill with snipers and be ready to aim at us. Diego is on the road with 1 other friend. We have never met him before, out of nowhere he says i hear you guys are cannibals and rapists, after he saw us kill a guy. then he takes up his radio for 1 sec and pretends to talk in it and he says and i quote '' Im in severograd with some rapists and cannibal people and something else''. Which was his plan since we were 5 people we asked him to raise his hands since they were 2 people and spread words of us beeing rapists and cannibals. Litteraly when i say Raise your hands. He doesnt say anything he waits 1 second before raising his hands. Then his friend on the hill shoots me instantly in the back. I got away with 1 of my friends. my 2 other friends were just killed. So diego and his friends basically baited us to get to kill us, even tho we had never ever met them before in any RP Situation. and baiting on that level is also breaking a rule. Everything that happened that day was a whole alot of RP chaos to be honest, and it seemed like people didnt really wanna rp. they were just out to kill us.

@Savage your temp ban has been removed.

@Savage is there a reason you didn't double mic what you was saying?

Posted (edited)

@Mademoiselle double mic saying what?, there was no info that involved diego or the rp situation. If thats what you meant, i was abit unsure about that question, and im not sure if its me that you heard. i can double check the clip. But i think Divize already explained it

Edited by Savage

5 minutes ago, Savage said:

@Mademoiselle double mic saying what?, there was no info that involved diego or the rp situation. If thats what you meant, i was abit unsure about that question, and im not sure if its me that you heard. i can double check the clip. But i think Divize already explained it

Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory.  
While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

So again I will ask, why did you not double mic what you was saying on the third party platform - in game? 

Whether or not you believe it regards the RP situation or not - that seems to be regarding the situation:

35 minutes ago, Divz said:

By "hide a bit more" i think you mean when one of us says "bare gjem dere litt" which translates to "just hide a bit" he was talking to us, that was Frank.

By "hide a bit more" i think you mean when one of us says "bare gjem dere litt" which translates to "just hide a bit" he was talking to us, that was Frank.

I just watched the clip and thats because i honestly didnt have time to react, because we thought we had the situation under control and it was going to be some type of RP event. But when they guys we talked with already had planned to find us there and set up people on the hill to snipe us instantly. So yes im sorry i didnt react to double mic that. But i did really not have time to react when we got shot while saying hands up and trying RP with Diego. They were just out to kill.

I would like to point out @Mademoiselle, that before all this we had @Voodoo with us at ALL times, he NEVER went out of our sight, and was never more than a couple steps away from us. But still his friends knew where to find us, and knew everything about us even though we never heard him radio anyone. Obviously he also talked to Diego and his other friends, there is also a VOD where we can hear his friends talking to him ingame when he is with us, so they talked over the radio, but he never talked over the radio to him, but he still communicated with him. If you want the clip i can find it.

Calling in @Voodoo, please provide a POV and video evidence.
Thank you.

As was mentioned in my report i was given over to these guys in an exchange whilst a meeting was being planned with time. We left the Police station (as seen in my report) and headed over to the school. Over my radio i was told the meeting was being moved as the time wished to have words with these guys that claimed to own the city.

Im standing on the left next to the body. They shot a guy right infront of me as we were walking back to the main city for a meeting claiming he was a guy they took earlier in the day. Thats when the accused arrived i believe just before his death and as seen in the video he got on the radio, they initiated (whilst i stood back not involved) and were killed for it. During the fight that happened i ran into that red house and waited for it to be over whilst relaying in open mic everything i saw in terms of the OPs team locations such as the shed next to the house i was in and i gave the OPs guy in the shed fake information as to where they were being shot from.

When they initiated on the accused i saw a guy in a ghillie suit was in plain sight up on the hill behind a barn.

@LorcanRP | Diego Gonzalez | Baiting
@Savage | Frank Loke | Metagaming
@Divz | Billy Bob Divz | Metagaming

Summary:

@Voodoo is taken hostage by @Divz and co when @LorcanRP crashes the party, stands in the middle of the suspected cannibals and proceeds to call them rapists and cannibals over the radio. This results in a firefight where @Divz and @Savage are seen exchanging key information on the firefight without double micing. 

Standing in the middle of a suspected hostile group and calling them out as @LorcanRP did is baiting. Just because you took the bait, @Doctor S, doesn't mean @Divz and @Savage have the right to break rules themselves. It takes seconds to double mic, not having time isn't an excuse. Because all parties recently roleplayed with each other, they gained defensive rights on either side but do be careful to initiate before engaging when not in an official group.

The rules that apply:

• 3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

• 4.7 You may not bait other players into situations where you provoke the player into using hostile actions and then using kill rights to kill them. This is known as baiting.

Verdict:

@LorcanRP | Diego Gonzalez | Baiting | GUILTY - 5 day ban, 10 warning points
@Savage | Frank Loke | Metagaming | GUILTY - 3 day ban, 10 warning points. Player is on Final, making this a Permanent removal from the community.
@Divz | Billy Bob Divz | Metagaming | GUILTY - 3 day ban, 10 warning points. Player is on Final, making this a Permanent removal from the community.

Signed: @Kase and @Xehara

Slight amendment to the report here. @Eagle and @RavenousRP, as @LorcanRP was found guilty of baiting your own kill rights are invalidated as seen in the rule here:

4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all.

As such the following additional punishments will be dealt

@RavenousRP - Attempted Invalid Kill - 2 days and 5 points

@Eagle - Invalid Kill - On Sight x2 - 7 days and 10 points