Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 18:46
Sign in to follow this  
Ronnie

Komarovo Ghosting/Griefing

Server and location: S1, Komarovo

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): between 16/06/2019 23:00 and 17/06/2019 22:00 UK Time

Your in game name: Ronald Norton

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):  How my base was when I logged: ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

What I found when I logged back in the day after; ?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Lette

50ACEFFF86AADFA685EBCE565CE6DA5061D8AC46

F2F40A733359346B151326E973DB0DA278382931

Detailed description of the events: There's not much to say honestly. I've been working on building a base in Komarovo for the last couple of days. My first job was to put some tents down and isolate them by fortifying the front doors to the green house which is the only way in. These tents were full of things both important and for RP purposes - I woke up and found not only my stuff missing but my tents also gone. This clearly shows that my stuff has pretty much been emptied and unnecessarily ransacked. The last 2 screenshots were the locations of my tents. One in the main kitchen room and the other upstairs by the chair.

It is clear in the second image that somebody has logged in the building, ransacked my tents and then hacked down the bottom wall from the inside of my front door as well as stealing the nails to escape. This has happened recently to other people in Cherno in the last 12 hours. I hope that whoever did this reads this report and speaks to me personally and justify how/why they pulled this sad trick off.

Kirby Hammer- Pov @Chrona and i buddy boosted in though a small crack to get inside, I then broke down the lower front wall from the inside (logs will show that no ghosting occured) 

Leopold Schwarz POV -- I kneeled down and boosted Kirby into the base. There is a gap in the right corner of the fence (facing the house). Once he was in he tore down the lower part of the wall which allowed us to crawl through.

@God@Chrona What was the rough time when you both broke into the OP's base?

@Onyx I’m not entirely sure but sometime yesterday I think. If you check logs for my name I went unconscious by the barb wire so check then? Sorry I wish I could be more accurate 

After conversing with the accused and observing their strategy to break in - I would like to close this report and thank both staff and players involved for their patience and hospitality.

To confirm it - You guys stated that you only took a few items from the tents and we are yet unsure of who actually stole the tents but to me its not a big deal. Offline raiding and emptying tents to steal them is a dick move but I guess I'm over it.

Thanks guys, I'm happy to close the report.

Staff have reviewed this report and agreed to close it.

We're happy you guys could resolve this.

Report Closed.

Signed by @Onyx & @Derek Steel