Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 01:38
Sign in to follow this  
FruitPunchG

Combat Log/Avoidng RP/Possibly ghosting

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 - Cherno (wolfgangs base)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 17:50 est

Your in game name: Ricky Williams

Names of allies involved: Kato

Name of suspect/s: Bodey

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: 

We as the contractors did a some contracts for "The mechanics" a few days back, when they were still relevant. Long story short, Bodey owes us two nato suppressors and a car for our contracts, we have given him 24 hours to pay up since we last met him in Cherno. 
He's thinking it's OOC hate and messages us on the forum etc but ICC wise, we just want our payment - so, we met him today, he clearly showed NVFL when he drew out his gun when surrounded, but thats not the point - the point is that he went into the compound and dropped off some things then never to be seen again, our guess is he combat logged to avoid RP and interrogation. 

Vid currently rendering and will be uploaded soon.   
Edit: Vid is uploaded, he went in at around 2:00ish

Edited by FruitPunchG

I was there out front of the compound and I did see Bodey walk into the compound and then never come back out. We went inside and searched the whole compound and found him nowhere and then he was logged out. Someone from the compound said that he DC'd in chat as well at some point. I was a part of the contractor group. You will see me in the video, wearing an enduro helmet and tan backpack.

So me and the group I am with were walking down the street in cherno and then a friend of mine come running to me saying they found Bodey in witch I had threatened the day before if he does not bring my weapons he will be killed.

Throughout the 24 hours I was msging IC letting him know how long he had left, these are the responses I got witch are OOC.

gamer_man.png

Once we have found him, he decides to run into the wolf-pack base, then he then continues to log. Then once it was confirmed he had logged i sent him an OCC msg on the forums asking if he had logged. I saw some ingame OOC about him holding someone hostage very recently, not sure though.

I just found out that he may have server hopped to server two to avoid us. 
If logs are possible, I'd like to request them. 

Posted (edited)

Further evidence has surfaced and via. @Isaiah CortezPVE twitch vod I can confirm he did in fact combat log and avoiding rp:

01:47:00 - Confirmed via forums that he logged off 9 minutes ago, apply simple math and it turns out he logged out (roughly) at
01:38:00, the time he makes entry into the compound at timestamp 01:36:00...
At timestamp 01:39:00 We haven't even made entry to the compound, he logged off before we even began the search, meaning he lied in our chat in help desk (9:00) when he said we passed him several times during our search before he decided to log off. This can also be confirmed by watching Grachi clear the entire compound and look in every corner. There are no other exits or entrances to the base and we had the entire block surrounded the entire time. We can also use an OOC chat by "Keiko Higanbana" as a comparison to sync up the video time to the time given in the logs. 

He continues to actively interact with the twitch stream for about an hour and a half after he had to go, proving he could have gotten back on and continue the RP.

Edited by FruitPunchG

Hello, I was involved and I was the guy who was holding up Bodey in one of Cherno houses by the end of the town, after I let him go he took me on a gunpoint and attempted to hold me hostage, he ran away and told me not to follow him, out of nowhere I met him back in Cherno while I was looking for a few friends, I wanted to revenge Bodey since he killed a couple of my friends down in Chips base and after a few minutes of meeting him, he went inside the base and never came out, people checked and said he just logged off, 30 minutes haven't passed and he combat logged.

- Artyom Seleznev

Connection Logs

Spoiler
S1
17:14:10 | Player "Bodey James" is connected
17:46:16 | Player "Bodey James" has been disconnected
17:59:19 | Player "Bodey James" is connected
18:00:02 | Player "Bodey James" has been disconnected

S2
20:06:58 | Player "Bodey James" is connected
22:07:21 | Player "Bodey James" has been disconnected

S1
22:32:08 | Player "Bodey James" is connected
00:59:47 | Player "Bodey James" has been disconnected
01:15:31 | Player "Bodey James" is connected

------------------------------------------------------

S1
16:28:54 | Player "Ricky Williams" is connected
18:33:00 | Player "Ricky Williams" has been disconnected
18:46:52 | Player "Ricky Williams" is connected
21:00:54 | Player "Ricky Williams" has been disconnected

16:21:53 | Player "Kato Ito" is connected
18:04:46 | Player "Kato Ito" has been disconnected
18:08:28 | Player "Kato Ito" is connected
18:40:30 | Player "Kato Ito" has been disconnected

Calling in to post POVS:

@FruitPunchG | Ricky Williams | POSTED

@ImDongle | Kato Ito | POSTED

@ImNovaaa | Bodey James | POSTED

Please do not make this a back and forth, only add anything that may be additional evidence.
Not doing so will result in points.
First and only warning.

Okay, well this was already discussed with an admin on discord. It is as simple as this, they started drama OOC because I told people they work with a cannibal and they got mad. Regardless, they killed me after I found out so I was supposed to forget. But they forced the information on me again and started horrible RP drama. Anyways, I did in fact log after I went inside their base because I already had to leave for fathers day and other IRL things. But as admitted by them to the person on Discord (the admin) there was NO initiation, therefor nothing was keeping me in the server. Gratchi had told me to join the server back in which I was going to so that they didn't start more drama once I found out they were accusing me of combat logging, but I had my parameters on server two from earlier when the queue was huge for server one. But regardless, like the admin/moderator, whatever his role was, said," There was no initiation as stated by you guys, so nothing was forcing him to be in the server." Thanks

These people have continued to contact me OOC to "trash" talk multiple times. I said they had walked past me multiple times as others in the Wolf Pack were already looking for me as you can watch Gratchi's stream, and the others tell Gratchi that they couldn't find me. I've asked multiple, multiple, times since their OOC drama started with me after they killed me when I found out about the cannibal and they killed me that they please stop this story line, as I was supposed to forget about the situation and the ONLY reason they were hunting me is because of the "trash" talk that they started by inviting me to their discord. Respectfully asked multiple times to stop the "harassment" as I haven't been able to RP whatsoever as they follow me on peoples streams and what not. But this has already been discussed with the Admin I mentioned earlier, and I haven't made a report simply because I don't care to get a whole group into a big mess and possibly banned. That's why I've been personally messaging him asking to stop this nonsense as the Admin suggest I do as well. Anyways like I said before, they admitted that there was never an initiation so I was not forced to stay in the server. And the Artyom guy held me up close to an hour ago north of Cherno where the incident happened, in which after he realized I wasn't someone he thought I was I locked him in a garage and told him not to follow me. Like I said though, that was well over the combat log timer.

39 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

These people have continued to contact me OOC to "trash" talk multiple times. I said they had walked past me multiple times as others in the Wolf Pack were already looking for me as you can watch Gratchi's stream, and the others tell Gratchi that they couldn't find me. I've asked multiple, multiple, times since their OOC drama started with me after they killed me when I found out about the cannibal and they killed me that they please stop this story line, as I was supposed to forget about the situation and the ONLY reason they were hunting me is because of the "trash" talk that they started by inviting me to their discord. Respectfully asked multiple times to stop the "harassment" as I haven't been able to RP whatsoever as they follow me on peoples streams and what not. But this has already been discussed with the Admin I mentioned earlier, and I haven't made a report simply because I don't care to get a whole group into a big mess and possibly banned. That's why I've been personally messaging him asking to stop this nonsense as the Admin suggest I do as well. Anyways like I said before, they admitted that there was never an initiation so I was not forced to stay in the server. And the Artyom guy held me up close to an hour ago north of Cherno where the incident happened, in which after he realized I wasn't someone he thought I was I locked him in a garage and told him not to follow me. Like I said though, that was well over the combat log timer.

I'd like to say some things about what you said above:

1. Us talking "trash" ooc has never happened I'm sorry but we have screen shots of you're messaged back to us laughing at us and taunting us saying "Youre a weird fuck my guy" and "lmao you must hv a real big one huh budy" when we are trying to contact you OVER RADIO on the forums ICly. 

2. The incident that you are referencing is a completely different occasion that myself and you had talked about over discord.  You didn't think you did anything wrong when there was no initiation from you or your friend but the reason I didn't report you was because I was trying to help you understand the rules of the server which you still arrogantly denied.  

3. You are correct that you shouldn't remember gunning me down when you did but the only reason it has been brought up is because YOU IC brought it up and said "we are after you because you shot down Red" and you saying that IC already breaks the NLR rule.

4. The reason that we are after you is because we made an IC deal that you hired us to do a job for you and defend your base.  Yes you were part of the Mechanics, but we made the deal SPECIFICALLY talking to you not the group as a whole.  This is not us going after you for "ooc hate" it is us going after a payment we have not received.

5. We have heard you are trying to get sympathy saying that "we have killed you 6 times in the last 2 days" which is absolutely not true.  The only time we have ever even shot you is when you gunned Red down so please stop trying to spread rumors about our group.  

6.  As a last note I would like to say we have never said we wanted to kill you IC we have only said that you owe us and we need to make an example of this because if we the Contractors never go after our payment then whats the point.  We have many on-going story archs with a lot of people in the community and you are the only one that hasn't payed your debts IC so I'd love to bring this arch to a close in the near future but logging off when we are around and switching servers won't do it.

Admins, I am part of the group that is directly involved in this report and he is bringing up a main event that my character is directly involved in, that is why I am posting in this report so that we can get the events that both parties are talking about straightened out.  

Thank you for your time in the report.

I'm talking about when you invited me to the discord after you guys killed me, that's the "trash" talk I'm referring too. As for saying you've killed me multiple times, I never have said such thing.  I've never actually IC told a soul that you've killed me. Kota himself in the discord with the admin said that it was a lie, and that there was never a contract with just me. You ONLY made up the lie after you guys invited to the discord after Kota & Ricky killed me. Regarding the report itself, I can get the admin to comment that they themselves admitted that there was no initiation so therefor I had every right to leave the server and attend to IRL things. Was going to log within the next couple minutes even if they didn't show up, if they had initiated on me then I would have had to stay. Simple as that.

As well in Gratchi's stream you can see that they did in fact say that they were going to kill me, and just kill me the next time they see me.

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, ImNovaaa said:

And the Artyom guy held me up close to an hour ago north of Cherno where the incident happened, in which after he realized I wasn't someone he thought I was I locked him in a garage and told him not to follow me. Like I said though, that was well over the combat log timer.

image.png.650c274acd368840a3bf63b4f369054c.png

According to the logs you played for around 32 minutes. So by the time you logged on, you managed to get hold up by Artyom, turn the situation around and held him, put him in a garage, ran from north cherno to wolf-packs base (Where my video started).. All that.. in 32 minutes? Ok Berry Allen.

1 hour ago, ImNovaaa said:

As for saying you've killed me multiple times, I never have said such thing.

image.png.e17a39a6a501e05f005390d561487398.png

Please stop slandering us.

I'd like to add: Lying in report as proved in my statements above.

Edited by FruitPunchG

Can you provide that I was speaking about you guys?

Because IC I have never told anyone you have killed me. Regardless, your report is about "Combat logging", in which there was no initiation. As for being held up, it literally happened less than a minute after I woke up in the same house as Artyum, he held me up, let me go, I then tell him to get in the garage because he ruined my ducktape so I asked for his, and told him he probably shouldn't hold up random people. I then made my way down to the Wolf Pack camp, where you asked to talk and I was there to drop some things off then go to "sleep" because I had IRL things to do. There was zero initiation, and that's even coming from your own mouths to the Admin we spoke to in the discord when you guys repeatedly asked, "Well did he do anything wrong? Did he?" and he simply asked, "Well did you guys ever initiate on him?", and you guys proceeded to say, "We did not". So that was that. They asked nicely for us to go back and forth, so this is my last response unless asked to speak. Thanks

Verdict

Combat Logging - NOT GUILTY
Ghosting - NOT GUILTY
BadRP [Avoiding RP] - GUILTY

Explanation

To explain shortly, @FruitPunchG figures out that @ImNovaaa is in town (at the front gate of the Wolf Pack's den). He rounds up his boys and begins to interrogate him. Since there was no initiation done by 'the contractors' the claims of ghosting are also invalid. Whilst the situation was tense, it was not an active hostile area.

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

2.5 Ghosting is switching between multiple game servers in order to gain an unfair advantage. For example, using multiple servers to get past defences of a base that exists only on one of the servers, change your location to log back in behind enemy lines during active hostile situation or switching between servers to loot the same location twice in order to obtain more loot.

As for ghosting onto another server, @ImNovaaa took 2 hours, 6 minutes and 56 seconds to log into the second server. Ghosting to gain an advantage would be immediately logging onto the server, running out of the area and relogging back on. He stayed on s2 for 2 hours and 23 seconds.

Now for the avoiding RP [technically BadRP]  claim, looking at the time the report was estimated of the situation it was at 17:50 estimate. When looking at the logs and comparison time of @Isaiah CortezPVEstream giving a span of 6 minutes later after disappearing in the camp to log off.

In future, @ImNovaaa whether you're happy or not with the situation it is better to hide in the shed and sneak out instead of purely logging out. This could've created more impact with characters if you were taken hostage / arguments / conflicts or allies. But since you decided to log out, you will never know.

Outcome

@ImNovaaa - Combat Logging and Ghosting,  - NOT GUILTY - No punishment given

@ImNovaaa - BadRP [Avoiding RP] - GUILTY - 5 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed by @Mademoiselle and @Kieran