Server time (UTC): 2019-10-24, 00:29
Sign in to follow this  
FrankFurger

Dont worry guys just another temp ban hi

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://www.dayzrp.com/forums/topic/97033-s1-griefing-r44-r22-eden-0130-20190521/?tab=comments#comment-1783774

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: We were running to Eden or New Eden whatever the hell it was called to rescue some people who were held up cause we were apart of a security force / pmc group. Server crashed and we approached in three different teams, I was the one who was told to initiate cause I had a megaphone and upon moving to our position we encountered one of the family or whatever the fuck they are dudes patroling the woods so we initiated on him, at which point I firmly initiated on the camp with my megaphone. Shooting happened people started dying I had no idea what the fuck was going on so I rushed through the treeline out into the open with my Skorpion, mouth foaming and legs shaky, a man peeked me in the watch tower so I pulled up my skorpion and hit him twice from 50m but, ya know, .380, so He killed me. Afterwards I was kind of bored of Dayz as a whole and really wanted to play some Escape from Tarkov so I just transitioned over there like the little fucking hermit I am and have been playing since then. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: to be uh, not banned

What could you have done better?: Stayed in contact with my group and the community as a whole following the event and any forward events that may require my input.

You have been unbanned since you have provided us with your full POV However your in the future trye end keep an eye out for report call ins afther hostile situations

Appeal Accepted

Sign by @Xehara @Onyx and @Derek Steel