Posted (edited)

Server and location: Elektro S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 08:32

Your in game name: Wayne Schmitt

Names of allies involved: Brock Chapman,  and Jason Brass

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 1 allied red grunter 4 door

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: While driving from Cheno to Elektro at approximately 40-50kmh, we drove past a group of at approximately 10-15 people wearing blue arm bands. This group yelled at us as we drove past and could not be heard. Further down the road (approximately 1k out) we decided to turn around and see what was all the yelling was about. While driving back there were people in the road and the driver Brock Chapman purposely swerved to avoid the people in the road. Once we past the first person at approximately 90kmh we heard shots, and I asked if they were shooting at us. When going back into town a person down the road aimed their gun deliberately and shot at the vehicle without saying anything. The car crashed into a building and was stationary while the people shot deliberately at the passengers killing all inside. This clearly violates the rules and is adding to the toxic, KOS/RDM mentality, I've spoken with the "defending" party involved and all came to the conclusion that all the people whom shot the vehicle are guilty of KOS/ due to the fact that for...
1: The opposing party did not make any indication of hostile action.
2: The opposing party did not have KOS rights on our group
3: The opposing party could not give verbal commands to stop and hold up. 
4: The car was too loud for any VOIP to be heard due to the high rate of speed and that the windows were up and we were trying to keep up good RP.

Edited by TiredTurtle47
Spelling Check

POV - These guys come by in a car zooming past forcing us to move out of the way if we were a second slower we would've been dead then we chase the car because we could've died, that was the end of that besides a few of my guys that wanted to chase the car more we realized the car was gone. when out of no where they come zooming by again attempting to kill one of our guys (I know this because he did not slow down when he was behind my ally he only sped up) we then caught them coming back into Elekktro and we all voice initiated and two of our members text initiated. They kept speeding off so we started to light up the car the car crashes and all the people inside are dead. The passengers might not be to blame but the driver was looking to kill my teammates

Bryan Ashworth POV: I was a part of the blue armband gang. We were all in the road by elektro fire station, one of my guys was giving me water and someone starts screaming that a car is coming, the car zips right through the group, nearly killing 3 of us. We chase it down the road and pull out guns, yelling at it to stop. It continues down the road and leaves town. The car then LOOPS BACK into town and nearly hits one of my guys again, he actually had to jump out of the way because you were coming straight at him on the side of the road. At this point the car has nearly VDM'd 4 people. Someone calls out that the car is coming back, 2 of us text initiate and the rest initiate over VOIP over the length of roughly 200 m of highway, driver doesn't comply and the car gets full-auto'd by several people including myself before crashing into a garage.

You were all on the sidewalk in the town. We only sped up because we were being shot at. The first time we came past we saw you all and didn't realize you were not zombies until we were driving past due to low graphic settings. Now, as for trying to initiate with a vehicle traveling well over 50kmh, that's a but unrealistic which is another reason we didn't stop while going through the first time.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
08:07:13 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" is connected
09:39:27 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" is connected
09:52:43 | Player "Bryan Ashworth" has been disconnected

08:07:12 | Player "Brock Chapman" is connected
08:41:06 | Player "Brock Chapman" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

08:07:36 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" is connected
08:31:47 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

08:12:30 | Player "Kirby Hammer" is connected
09:29:35 | Player "Kirby Hammer" has been disconnected

08:07:54 | Player "Jacob Belfort" is connected
08:38:40 | Player "Jacob Belfort" has been disconnected

08:09:41 | Player "William Scott" is connected
08:51:09 | Player "William Scott" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

08:07:57 | Player "Jason Brass" is connected
08:31:42 | Player "Jason Brass" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

Hit Logs

Spoiler
08:30:18 | Player "Jason Brass" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with M4-A1 from 16.102 meters 
08:30:18 | Player "Jason Brass" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with M4-A1 from 16.102 meters 

08:30:13 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" hit by Player "Kirby Hammer" with MP7 from 39.9219 meters 
08:30:13 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" hit by Player "Kirby Hammer" with MP7 from 39.9219 meters 
08:30:13 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" hit by Player "Kirby Hammer" with MP7 from 44.2805 meters 
08:30:18 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with M4-A1 from 16.7457 meters 

08:30:19 | Player "Brock Chapman" hit by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with M4-A1 from 17.025 meters 

08:30:19 | Player "William Scott" hit by Player "Jacob Belfort" with KA-M from 28.2732 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
08:30:18 | Player "Jason Brass" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with M4-A1 from 16.102 meters 

08:30:19 | Player "Brock Chapman" (DEAD) killed by Player "Bryan Ashworth" with M4-A1 from 17.025 meters 

08:30:13 | Player "Wayne Schmitt" (DEAD) killed by Player "Kirby Hammer" with MP7 from 39.9219 meters 

08:30:19 | Player "William Scott" (DEAD) killed by Player "Jacob Belfort" with KA-M from 28.2732 meters 

Chat Logs

Spoiler
08:30:14 | Chat("Bryan Ashworth"): OUT OF THE CAR RIGHT NOW OR YOU DIE

08:30:09 | Chat("Kirby Hammer"): STOP OR DIE

Calling in to post POVS:

@Sxcomba | Bryan Ashworth | POSTED

@akabrock | Brock Chapman | POSTED

@TiredTurtle47 | Wayne Schmitt | POSTED

@God | Kirby Hammer | POSTED

@PapaMeme | Jacob Belfort | POSTED

@DillionD | William Scott | HAS BEEN PERMANENTLY REMOVED FROM COMMUNITY AND CANNOT PROVIDE POV

@Xan_Man | Jason Brass | POSTED

Plesse post a FULL and DETAILED POV along with any VIDEO EVIDENCE you may have.

Any back and forth will result in points - this is your first and ONLY warning.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Driver POV: We were driving through elektro and the group of people was standing in the middle of the road we then slow down to avoid anyone being ran over we make our way to kamishovo and then turn back around to see what was going on because the men had chased us all the way from inside town to the edge of town where you cross the tracks, I was making my ways back traveling about 90-110 kmh as I see two men standing in the road I slam on the brakes and almost hit the fence to avoid running him over as he faught with a zombie, His mate then aimed his gun as we cross the tracks we began getting shot so I attempted to go to the top of the hill and fight back but the car didn't have enough speed, as a result, we came back down I avoided another guy as he took cover at a wall and they then shot out our tires causing us to lose controll and hit the building I had enough time to get out of the vehicle before I was finally shot although I did not because I was hoping they would stop shooting and spare my life.  As seen in the logs how are we supposed to read chat, stop a car traveling 90-110 km-h and get out within 4 seconds when our first player was killed?

image.png.c74f1f92722149e70c3282064414c002.png

Edited by akabrock
Insert image

Posted (edited)

Ricky PoV:

Me and Bryan Ashworth, wearing really really bright clothing, standing in the middle of the road in Elektro near the fire station. I was holding a cooking pot in my hands, giving my boy Bryan some water. All of a sudden the boys were yelling "car! car! watch out". I barely got out of the way. I told the boys to initiate, I didn't wanna do it since I was holding a cooking pot in my hand, no one initiated and we were running after the car, hoping they'd stop and RP with us - explaining why they almost killed us. (So I don't really know why you're reporting for bad rp when you're the one driving away, and also we were 6 not 10-15) 

I was following them outside of town towards kamyshovo. We gave up since we're on foot and they have a car. 
As I ran back, the car came cruising back almost hitting me again, I hit shadowplay - instant replay right away and warned the boys that they're coming back, they got text and VOIP ready and was passing Kato, which was around 500 meters in front of me. He initiated and started shooting. The rest I did not see and only hear through the radio, so my PoV ends here. 

Edit:
Here are two screenshots from my video, clearly showing I was running on the right side (with the same bright clothing) and how you drove past me really fast, on the my side, instead of avoiding me, forcing me to sprint to the wall. And you passed one dude before you got to me (that guy that warned on radio, that you were coming back) so I'm pretty sure this time around, you weren't mistaken that it was zombies with colorful clothing standing on the road.... You were going to hit me on purpose the 2nd time. 

Edited by FruitPunchG

Kirby Hammer- Pov I was in the elektro with the boys and i hear that a car almost wiped them all out while driving past them. The car then drove off east and  @FruitPunchGgave chase, he then gave up and started heading back west towards the elektro. The car in question came back again and almost hit @FruitPunchG,on his way back. We then set up around the barriers were they would have to slow down and have the perfect time for them to comply yet they floored in to get away and try to squeeze past us. I gave them a just amount of time to stop and started to fire towards the fleeing car that just tried to run over my boys.

I would also like point out that @TiredTurtle47 just blatantly copied and pasted from @DillionD report on us which was already solved because he was just removed from the community.

Posted (edited)

I did copy it because it was very well laid out and I felt as if it should be dealt with. Also, I would like to state, we passed two separate groups. The first group started shooting which is why we sped up and passed by you all at the barricades.

Edited by TiredTurtle47

Posted (edited)

I myself was not driving I would like to add. So I had no say in what happened, but I feel as if being a passenger and being killed along with the two other passengers should be mentioned.

Edited by TiredTurtle47

3 hours ago, TiredTurtle47 said:

I did copy it because it was very well laid out and I felt as if it should be dealt with. Also, I would like to state, we passed two separate groups. The first group started shooting which is why we sped up and passed by you all at the barricades.

Logs can confirm you passed two of our guys before you met us (Schultz and Leo) and they did not shoot. 
We later found out that they had stolen the car from the wolf packs, so maybe they shot idk? Anyways, from Cherno to Elektro is still a long way and still be avoiding shooting.

8 hours ago, akabrock said:

Driver POV: We were driving through elektro and the group of people was standing in the middle of the road we then slow down to avoid anyone being ran over we make our way to kamishovo and then turn back around to see what was going on because the men had chased us all the way from inside town to the edge of town where you cross the tracks, I was making my ways back traveling about 90-110 kmh as I see two men standing in the road I slam on the brakes and almost hit the fence to avoid running him over as he faught with a zombie, His mate then aimed his gun as we cross the tracks we began getting shot so I attempted to go to the top of the hill and fight back but the car didn't have enough speed, as a result, we came back down I avoided another guy as he took cover at a wall and they then shot out our tires causing us to lose controll and hit the building I had enough time to get out of the vehicle before I was finally shot although I did not because I was hoping they would stop shooting and spare my life.  As seen in the logs how are we supposed to read chat, stop a car traveling 90-110 km-h and get out within 4 seconds when our first player was killed?

image.png.c74f1f92722149e70c3282064414c002.png

image.png.0971a96aec93a6289c906a38fba2174f.png

From the point of the first initiation to the last 4, you had roughly 240 meters to comply. After the first initiation you tried to run my boy spoon over (again), I believe the driver knew full well what was happening. You even state in your POV that you tried to go up the hill and fight back, this is non-compliance. Along that entire stretch we had multiple people initiate on you, and you continued to increase speed away from them. You drove up to the barricades, were initiated on from the first house to the left, the house adjacent to that, the house across the road, and from me taking cover behind the barricades in both VOIP and text, yet still attempted to weave through them in an attempt to escape. It would have been impossible for you to pick up 90- 110 coming down from the hill and taking the sharp turn back onto the road, where you were immediately initiated on by majority of the group and subsequently gunned down. 

My video: 

Spoiler

@Sxcomba Can you post the full unedited video as it cuts off when you start shooting at the car.

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

@Sxcomba Can you post the full unedited video as it cuts off when you start shooting at the car.

@Mademoiselle None of us had initiated at that point, I started that recording from a previous situation where Papa took someone in the firestation and ended it when the car was driving away in case anyone wanted to talk to the guys for almost plowing us with the car. I didn't expect it to turn around and try again and had to rush and type out my initiation on the other side of town. The shots you hear in the video are for infected, you can see the aggro @0:35 and the gun in question corresponds with the shots fired and the guy who caught the aggro off to the right. Those shots later attracted zombies and mauled one of our guys who was lagging out before we ever initiated on the car (John Caboose) he died so it should be in logs far before we ever shot at the car. If you want the full firestation video I could PM it to you but it has nothing to do with this situation and will probably be over an hour long. 

Edited by Sxcomba

Calling in @Xan_Man for his POV.

Since it has been 24 hours, @Xan_Man will be temp banned until he gives in his POV.

i was in the back seat and we were just driving when i hear a pop sound behind us and we turn around and as we come up to them making sure not to hit any of the people on foot we were shot and killed we did nothing wrong didnt hurt anyone didnt say anything nothing at all but we were shot for no reason no rp just kos 

@Xan_Man your temp ban has been removed. Please keep an eye on the forums to avoid this in the future.

Another Team of Staff Members have decided to reopen this report.

We are going to be taking a second look and reevaluating it. 

Summary:

To explain shortly, @akabrock is driving and nearly runs over a group of people ( @Sxcomba@God and @PapaMeme). To there anger they chase down the car but have no luck. The car comes back however in which they attempt to initiate on the car and shooting at it with @akabrock @Xan_Man@TiredTurtle47 and @DillionD.#

However, a fresh team of staff have reviewed this report and come to a different conclusion.

To begin, we have determined that @Sxcomba @God & @PapaMeme's initiation's were valid, as you all gave a demand and a consequence to the vehicle. However, all 3 of you gave the driver minimal time to comply, with one of you opening fire on them only 2 seconds after initiating, and another firing right after those shots fly off. @PapaMeme You also gave them no time to comply, as you immediately started shooting after you dropped your text initiation.

However, @Sxcomba & @PapaMeme you will both still be guilty of lying in a report, as you both lied about having no further video evidence, yet we have already proven this to be false. 

As for the metagaming on @FruitPunchG we will deem it as inconclusive, as we have no evidence to suggest whether or not @FruitPunchG actually transmits information without hot micing in game, due to his video evidence ending just as the car passes him. Furthermore, for @PapaMeme @God @Sxcomba we have decided that since you all hot miced parts of the information broadcasted, and the parts you did not were of little value, we will be letting you off with a stern warning. In future, you must always transmit IC if you are using an OOC platform to communicate during an IC situation.

However, @akabrock you will be punished for attempted invalid kill, as in @FruitPunchG's video, you come incredibly close to running him over, and considering how close you were, we believe you cut it incredibly close, and if he had not moved out of the way in time, you would not have had sufficient time to swerve out of the way. Furthermore, that road is entirely straight, so you have no excuse for driving so recklessly. You will not however be punished for the first time you almost ran people over, as you were driving at a manageable speed and only noticed them as you came around the corner.

The rules that support this verdict can be found below.

Spoiler

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

In future, @Sxcomba @PapaMeme you must both give ample time for vehicles to comply. It is your responsibility as the instigators to give a vehicle reasonable time to comply, especially considering in this situation, @akabrock would have had to slow down for the barricades, so you could have used that to see whether he had intentions on complying or not. Furthermore, do not try to lie in reports ever again. Finally, make sure all information that is relevant to an IC situation with other players is double mic'd. 

@akabrock In future, you should exercise more caution when driving. You don't have to be driving at insane speeds, and you should have been well aware of @FruitPunchG's presence, due to the straight road you were driving on. However, @Sxcomba @PapaMeme please keep in mind that cars do still drive on roads, so you should keep that in mind when standing in the middle of a road.

With that said, the following now applies:

Verdict:

@Sxcomba - Invalid Kill (roleplayed)/Lying in a report - GUILTY - 7 DAY BAN AND 10 WARNING POINTS

@PapaMeme - Invalid Kill (roleplayed)/Lying in a report - GUILTY - 7 DAY BAN AND 10 WARNING POINTS

@God - Invalid Kill (roleplayed) - GUILTY - 3 DAY BAN AND 10 WARNING POINTS - PERMANENTLY REMOVED DUE TO EXCEEDING 30 WARNING POINTS

@akabrock - Attempted Invalid Kill - GUILTY - 2 DAY BAN AND 5 WARNING POINTS

Signed by: @Kieran & @Randy