S2 - Invalid Kill/KOS

Server and location: S2 - Sosnovka 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-17    9:50 ish

Your in game name: Viktor Sereda

Names of allies involved: @NorwayRP @Real VegasRP

Name of suspect/s: @ScarletRose and Toy Makers

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Going to see if I got it 

Detailed description of the events: I roll up to this settlement, I ask a bunch questions in a pretty hostile manor. After a while of RP and pretty much rapping up the talk @NorwayRP runs up and initiates on everyone, his initiation wasn't even fully said when I am sprayed down by the people @NorwayRP initiated on. I didn't move or act in a hostile manor and was about to put my gun on my back when I was shot.

Pavel Ivanov POV: Got radio traffic from an IC ally @Kordruga that he needed our help dealing with some people who were giving him trouble. Seeing as he has helped us out numerous times I figured it was my duty to assist as possible. We set up on the South end of the toymaker camp with @AndreyQ and ran up to the walls. When I got to the walls I began to initiate, as soon as I said the first 3 words of "Put your hands up or you will be shot only warning" Zorull had been shot in the head, my game lagged and I was dead before I finished my sentence.

Alyssa Black POV:

I was talking to @ZorullRP outside my base. We had a hostage inside so I denied him entry but he was insistent and I believed him to have hostile intent. I heard an initiation drop from an unknown person who I now know to be @NorwayRP, which was “All of you, hands up now or you’ll be -“. Although he may not have finished the last words, it was clearly an initiation and I immediately complied.

The other person outside the gates with me was @Diomondium, who is not part of the Toymakers. He is a member of Black Roses. He opened fire on the hostile group. Since Norway initiated and is in the same official group as @ZorullRP, I believe he validly used his defense rights against them. Since @ZorullRP admitted himself that he was asking questions in a “hostile manner”, I think it was a fair assumption to make that he was part of the initiating group.

I was uncertain who had initiated, who was still alive and who was shooting who but I kept my hand up the entire time. I waited for an amount of time and no further instructions were given. I wanted to get to safety during the confusion. I then heard an unknown voice saying all of you inside. Keeping my hand up, I moved into the entrance of my base. I was then shot in the back and killed.

I understand that @Kordruga claimed responsibility for killing me ICly. Again, I heard no other initiation apart from Norway and no other commands were given to me. They are not in a group together. Hence, I would like to counter report for invalid kill.

To my knowledge, my group complied and the RP continued. This report was posted before the hostage situation was even concluded. I would suggest in the future that you contact me because I could have easily confirmed that the non-compliant person was not a part of my group before you reported myself and the Toymakers.

Since Scarlet Rose wishes to counter report - here are the logs.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
09:30:06 | Player "Viktor Sereda" is connected
09:53:07 | Player "Viktor Sereda" has been disconnected
- DIED -

09:30:34 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" is connected
09:52:52 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" has been disconnected
- DIED -

09:07:24 | Player "Radimir Yakovlev" is connected
09:57:40 | Player "Radimir Yakovlev" has been disconnected
09:57:47 | Player "Radimir Yakovlev" is connected
10:10:44 | Player "Radimir Yakovlev" has been disconnected
10:11:24 | Player "Radimir Yakovlev" is connected
10:12:16 | Player "Radimir Yakovlev" is connected
11:02:01 | Player "Radimir Yakovlev" has been disconnected

09:38:19 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" is connected
09:54:17 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" has been disconnected
- DIED -

08:59:42 | Player "Alyssa Black" is connected
09:53:36 | Player "Alyssa Black" has been disconnected
- DIED -

08:48:46 | Player "Raif Orcus" is connected
10:10:44 | Player "Raif Orcus" has been disconnected
10:11:24 | Player "Raif Orcus" is connected
10:12:16 | Player "Raif Orcus" is connected
10:34:08 | Player "Raif Orcus" has been disconnected
10:35:15 | Player "Raif Orcus" is connected
11:54:18 | Player "Raif Orcus" has been disconnected

09:33:42 | Player "Grigori Belyaev" is connected
10:10:44 | Player "Grigori Belyaev" has been disconnected
10:13:30 | Player "Grigori Belyaev" is connected
11:18:03 | Player "Grigori Belyaev" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
09:52:39 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 4.62528 meters 
09:52:39 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 4.62857 meters 
09:52:39 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 4.62872 meters 
09:52:39 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 4.62872 meters 
09:52:39 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 4.62934 meters 
09:52:39 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 4.62934 meters 
09:52:39 | Player "Viktor Sereda" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 4.65458 meters 

09:52:40 | Player "Radimir Yakovlev" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 14.6674 meters 
09:52:40 | Player "Radimir Yakovlev" hit by Player "Pavel Ivanov" with KA-M from 14.6674 meters 

09:52:41 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 14.8972 meters 
09:52:41 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 14.9011 meters 
09:52:41 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 15.007 meters 
09:52:41 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" hit by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 15.007 meters 

09:53:02 | Player "Alyssa Black" hit by Player "Raif Orcus" with M14 Springfield from 13.8904 meters 
09:53:02 | Player "Alyssa Black" hit by Player "Raif Orcus" with M14 Springfield from 13.8904 meters 
09:53:02 | Player "Alyssa Black" hit by Player "Raif Orcus" with M14 Springfield from 13.9235 meters 
09:53:02 | Player "Alyssa Black" hit by Player "Raif Orcus" with M14 Springfield from 13.9235 meters 

09:53:00 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Grigori Belyaev" with Steyr AUG from 59.8264 meters 

09:53:18 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Raif Orcus" with M14 Springfield from 43.1333 meters 
09:53:18 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Raif Orcus" with M14 Springfield from 43.1333 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
09:52:39 | Player "Viktor Sereda" (DEAD) killed by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 4.62872 meters 

09:52:41 | Player "Pavel Ivanov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Radimir Yakovlev" with Steyr AUG from 14.9011 meters 

09:53:02 | Player "Alyssa Black" (DEAD) killed by Player "Raif Orcus" with M14 Springfield from 13.8904 meters 

09:53:18 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Raif Orcus" with M14 Springfield from 43.1333 meters 

Calling in to post POVs:

@ZorullRP | Viktor Sereda | POSTED

@Diomondium | Radimir Yakovlev | 

@NorwayRP | Pavel Ivanov | POSTED

@ScarletRose | Alyssa Black | POSTED

@Kordruga | Raif Orcus | 

@HDragon | Vali Kuznetsov | 

@Real VegasRP | Grigori Belyaev | 

Please write a FULL and DETAILED POV.
Any VIDEO EVIDENCE should be posted.
Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Okay well now because there is a counter report being put up, I'd like to bring up a few points. 

12 hours ago, ScarletRose said:

Since @ZorullRP admitted himself that he was asking questions in a “hostile manner”

Since when did talking to someone in a hostile manner give rights? Seeing as my character wasn't on any roster, I don't see how rights could have been gained. Killing based off assumption is borderline KOS, as you said yourself. You can clearly see in the video I didn't aim my gun, I didn't say anything, and I didn't even move but I was still sprayed down.

Edited by ZorullRP
Was on CP, not on roster***

POV: We're told kordruga wanted our help with dealing with a situation, the initiations dropped and I see Zorull get mowed down instantly.  Eventually I boost into the base as the rest of the people inside comply who are then disarmed and moved off to be rp'd with.  No vid personally.

15 hours ago, ZorullRP said:

Since when did talking to someone in a hostile manner give rights?

I am not saying that talking in a hostile manner grants kill rights. What I said was that is was a fair assumption to make that @ZorullRP was part of the initiating group.

When I responded to the report, I believe that Zorull was on The Time CP along with his listed allies. Only now, I realise that they were playing on alternate characters who are on the Pamyati roster, but this did cause some confusion and even someone in the hostile party referred to them as the ‘slavers’ during the RP.

Since they will be protected by dynamic group rights as opposed to official, I would like to drop the report now that I have had a chance to explain my POV as I do not want to get @Diomondium into trouble for trying to defend us from attack.

Staff has reviewed the report and have agreed to the closure. Please be more mindful to identify your targets in the future, and also when in doubt initiate. 

//Closed

Signed: @Derek Steel, @Samti and @Xehara