Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 12:28
Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

Looking for work [open frequency]

*The radio static would burst to life.*

”The names Deacon, Deacon Bennett.  Look I’ll keep it short and sweet I’ve been roaming from camp to camp spreading the word but I reckon it wouldn’t hurt to broadcast it out there.  I’m a bounty hunter, just looking to make a living and survive like the rest, I’m lookin for work, gun for hire, or bounties alike.  If y’all got anything hit me back up on here.  Deek out.”

*The radio would abruptly go silent.*

*Whilst flicking through the channels Kyle hears the mans transmission and hesitantly push down the PTT*
*You hear him whispering with an accent of a Roadman*

"Yoo safe my G. I might need you for sumink.." *There's a few second pause* "I gotta keep quiet everyone's asleep fam. Anyway.." *static* "What type of shit do you actualy do? Might have a job for you styll but fuck talkin on dis open frequency G, we need somethin secure init. Jump onto the 52.0 frequency and let me know when you're on dere."

*You hear the transmission die*

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Deacon you said? I've heard that name around, I'm Benedict Falk, one of the leaders of The Time. If you want to join a real cause, come meet me in Severograd.

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

17 hours ago, FalkRP said:

*Falk picks up the radio and presses the PTT*

Deacon you said? I've heard that name around, I'm Benedict Falk, one of the leaders of The Time. If you want to join a real cause, come meet me in Severograd.

*Falk lets go of the PTT*

*The radio would come to life*

"Aren't y'all the slaver crew?  I've heard about The Time, and while I appreciate the offer I got a code I follow, strict and to the T.  I don't like people who harm innocent unarmed women and children, now from what y'all sound like I'm sure that's happened a time or two with you fellas.  I may be wrong I haven't met y'all and it all could be hearsay, and if that's the case why should I believe you now?  Enlighten me, all we got is time nowadays."

*The radio would fall silent once more.*

*Deacon would push his ptt once more.* 

“I guess he’s not too talkative now, anyways anyone else out there needin’ shit to be takin’ care of?  I still got some opening on my calendar.”

*He smirks at his witty remark and releases the ptt button.*