Server time (UTC): 2019-10-20, 15:06
Sign in to follow this  
JuggOrNot

S2: RDM in Severograd 06/17/19 0120

Server and location: Server 2 Severograd

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 06/17/19 1:20 AM

Your in game name: Frank Caruso (JuggOrNot)

Names of allies involved: William Hill (Sgt Nuggz) Nathan River (NastyNate) James Lance

Name of suspect/s: Robert Knight (Knight)

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: We were setting up a meeting to get our leaders back who fled from our camp, I could explain why they left but that is not important. At the meetup Robert starts acting like hes the leader and orders everyone to put their guns away, I put my gun away (even though I shouldn't have had to). We walk around for a bit and Rob states "we should not seem hostile everyone sit down" I reply with "I am going to stay standing in case something goes down (as the meeting seemed really sketchy), He again reply's with "it wasn't a question". I turn my back to get shot down by Robert. Thus ruining the entire RP situation because the leader calls off and he gets killed by my buddy for killing me. Robert killing me for no reason ruined hours in the planning meeting that was going to be a really fun situation.

Unfortunately my recording of the day wasn't captured, but all I can say is I wasn't "acting" like the leader or anything. I was your leader and you were a recuit of my militia. You and others disobeyed orders many times throughout the day and previously and this was the final time you were being made an example of. There was warnings before and you were all well aware of my rank within the group.

I don't disagree I could have played it out better in an rp sense. So I accept whatever punishment is needed. I definitely wasn't in the right here, but not completely outside of the character all these people have been interacting with for weeks now.

Leader or not gives no right to just gun someone down. . . We spent all day trying to set something up to happen at this meeting and you just ruin it with gunning Frank down.

Let’s not make this into a back and forth. Doing so will result in points.

First and only warning.

Now - @Knight, please post a full and detailed POV of the situation.

Sorry didn't mean to back and forth. . . Just giving my perspective and here is my POV via video 

Connection Logs

Spoiler
00:43:50 | Player "Frank Caruso" is connected
04:10:09 | Player "Frank Caruso" has been disconnected

23:59:44 | Player "Robert Knight" is connected
01:34:32 | Player "Robert Knight" has been disconnected

22:12:33 | Player "Nathan River" is connected
03:54:27 | Player "Nathan River" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
01:34:20 | Player "Frank Caruso" hit by Player "Robert Knight" with M4-A1 from 3.87089 meters 
01:34:20 | Player "Frank Caruso" hit by Player "Robert Knight" with M4-A1 from 3.87089 meters 
01:34:21 | Player "Frank Caruso" hit by Player "Robert Knight" with M4-A1 from 4.12893 meters 
01:34:21 | Player "Frank Caruso" hit by Player "Robert Knight" with M4-A1 from 4.27976 meters 
01:34:21 | Player "Frank Caruso" hit by Player "Robert Knight" with M4-A1 from 4.27976 meters 
01:34:21 | Player "Frank Caruso" hit by Player "Robert Knight" with M4-A1 from 4.47457 meters 
01:34:21 | Player "Frank Caruso" hit by Player "Robert Knight" with M4-A1 from 4.9105 meters 
01:34:21 | Player "Frank Caruso" hit by Player "Robert Knight" with M4-A1 from 4.9105 meters 
01:34:21 | Player "Frank Caruso" hit by Player "Robert Knight" with M4-A1 from 5.11629 meters

01:34:25 | Player "Robert Knight" hit by Player "Nathan River" with M14 Springfield from 2.90955 meters 
01:34:25 | Player "Robert Knight" hit by Player "Nathan River" with M14 Springfield from 2.90955 meters 
01:34:25 | Player "Robert Knight" hit by Player "Nathan River" with M14 Springfield from 3.17277 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
01:34:20 | Player "Frank Caruso" (DEAD) killed by Player "Robert Knight" with M4-A1 from 3.87089 meters 

01:34:25 | Player "Robert Knight" (DEAD) killed by Player "Nathan River" with M14 Springfield from 2.90955 meters 

Calling in to post POVS:

@Knight | Robert Knight | POSTED

@NastyNate | Nathan River | POSTED

@JuggOrNot | Frank Caruso | POSTED

Post a FULL and DETAILED POV with any VIDEO EVIDENCE you may have.
Thank you.

Posted (edited)

We were setting up a meeting to vote between members still within our group and 3 others who were recently exiled the previous day. Two of those people were group leaders, for whatever reason it seems like some people didn't have in their mind that there were two other group leaders myself and David. We were currently in command over the whole group until the votes were cast during the meeting. It should be noted that everyone was well aware my character Robert was not a nice guy, didn't mess around. Sergey made sure to tell everyone that was interacting with our group that Robert was aggressive and not to be fucked around with.

The meeting was good to, we had 2 members of the exiled people there and 5-10 or so of our people there. I chatted to a few people higher ranking than @JuggOrNot & @NastyNate and we all agreed we didn't want this to be a hostile event. So we asked before for everyone to holster their weapons and just chill. We didn't want the others intimidated by us all flexing, especially considering our numbers over them. I feel there was many chances given before to fall in line and for them to lie about not knowing I was their leader is kind of ridiculous considering we were all in a discord together and I'm clearly sitting there at the top of the list with the "leader" role.

If you wanna take some different perspectives on the situation. What happens when someone disobeys their commander in front of the group in any world, game, tv show, movies, book etc. They are made an example of. Frank was being made an example of. Like I said before, could have played it out better in an rp sense, should have held him up, really told him to get in line some more maybe, even I did so before those recordings. Stated previously Robert wasn't there to mess around, you fall in line or are dealt with, everyone was aware of that.

All in all the group was a cluster fuck from the start. Had a bunch of clowns so outside of rp it was insane, just always planning raids, loot focused even if their role was trader, medic, resident or whatever. Had one dude that was just told the previous day that he wasn't a solider and that he was to stay away from military gear yet in the video you see him running around in a ghillie suit n shit. So in and out of character I got pissed at these certain weeds in the group so because they wouldn't listen verbally it came down to someone getting shot, it could have been melee, a car, whatever but I had a gun and wanted to let these clowns know they couldn't just fuck around.

Just to note @NastyNate only instantly killed me because it was @JuggOrNot and they are friends either in real life or online. Metagaming. If it was anyone else he would have given a chance for explanation.

Sucks that it came down to this. Maybe there's more to say maybe there's no point. Heck I didn't even want to write about it. Not that it matters but I even swallowed my pride and apologised to @JuggOrNot privately on discord, even though he is considerabley younger than me most people older are usually like "fuck that, I won't say sorry to a kid" but felt there was a better way to go about this.

If this has taught me anything is that I have to be more careful about who I get involved with here. Playing this game doesn't seem to go well when the younger audience is involved. All they ever want to do is whatever they want, be emo and loot, don't really give a fuck about character. Also that I really gotta make sure I'm recording everything from now on. This would have all gone down much different.

Last note, this was bad rp, it should have gone down different, my actions did take away what was going to be a really interesting situation so I deserve some sort of punishment. I just want the server staff to know that I'm not just some dumbass going around rdm'ing "random death match" just stating that because some seem to fail to really remember what rdm stands for.

With all this said, @JuggOrNot & @NastyNate no hard feelings from me. Just a game at the end of the day.

Edited by Knight

Verdict

Invalid Kill (role play) - GUILTY

Explanation

To explain shortly, @JuggOrNot questions something in game in which @Knight retailiates with no initiation and sprays down @JuggOrNot. Because of this, @NastyNate then kills @Knight for killing @JuggOrNot

Now @Knight, whilst we understand your frustration - this is not acceptable on our servers and we do not wish to see it happen again. Our rules state:

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

In future, whether or not someone says something you do not like or stand by - you need to make sure you initiate first before gaining defender's rights if the person does not comply. Because you failed to do this but was role playing you will be receiving the invalid kill (role played) and standard punishment.

@NastyNate, whilst your kill was valid - we must encourage you to initiate as well to create a roleplay scenario. 

Outcome

@Knight - Invalid Kill (roleplay) - GUILTY - 3 day ban, 10 warning points

Signed by  @Mademoiselle @Derek Steel and @Randy