Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 22:36
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nial Jalo

Account help

Guest Nial Jalo

Hello, I used to play DayZRP awhile back and tried to figure out which email I used, I found it and tried to reset my PW and it said it no longer exists so I just made a new account but when I tried to login and whitelist again it gave me an error and showed me my old profile!

https://www.dayzrp.com/profile/13897-nial-jalo/

Can a support member please help as I'd like that account back? Maybe I do have the wrong email, but the one I registered with for this current account has an old Nial Jalo tied to it from 3/27/2016.

8b3c31e66d31a286a34b8cfbad983389.png

Now looking at my old profile I didn't register until June, not March? So, yeah. I legit have no clue how to go about any of this... May I somehow just get told the email it's connected to or unconnect my steam from that profile so I can whitelist and play again?

Hello @Nial Jalo,

This is something you'll have to make a support ticket for since us support members don't deal with forum account issues. Creating a support ticket will put you straight through to the members of the staff team who can assist you with the issue you're having.

@Roland @Saunders I got access. Thank you both for your help!!

Absolutely no problem at all and should you need anything else you're more than welcome to message me or any of the other support members and we will be more than happy to help you out!