Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:21
Sign in to follow this  
Jpurts

Greifing?

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1 - https://dayz.ginfo.gg/#c=72;-176;7

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):  04:00   16/06/2019 - 23:00 17/06/19

Your in game name: Richard Bennet

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s:  N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): unknown.png?width=1168&height=657Prior

https://gyazo.com/ba6e96c7ab591d9dcf04282503205644 (What it looks like now.)

Detailed description of the events:  Logged on this morning at the time above, Took this screenshot before heading out to loot, logged off away from base, made my way back to find all the tents missing earlier after logging on., I don't believe it is the New persistence changes  since i accessed every single tent and took something from each before I left, I hope it is a bug as thats some madness if not. Each one of those tents was almost full with all the group's gear, the only way I personally seeing it happening is the person / people packing the tents with the gear in, hopefully the logs show.

Edited by Jpurts

These tents have been reported to have a tendency to despawn. On another note I need you to explain more on how you see this as Greifing. Did you find items dumped out of the tents all over the floor or did you just find the that the tents were all gone?

The modded tents, I understand that but surely the vanilla tents don't. And in regards to it, every tent was just gone, this includes a Vanilla large tent and a civilian tent.

how much stuff was in all the tents and do you have screenshots of itit

Sadly not, but almost all the tents were full up, hence the reason I was heading out to get more.

Do you have a shorter timeframe of when this may have happened?

Sadly not, I got a picture of the two new tents which have appeared in the area since last night. Less that 50 meters from our own

unknown.png?width=1168&height=657

Greetings Jpurts. Unfortunately there are no logs for packing tents, only packing them, and due to the length of time offered it is simply unfeasible for us to check the position logs, as they update every 5 minutes. We apologize that you were raided and potentially griefed, but suggest moving your stash somewhere more secure and perhaps fortifying it inside a base. With that being said this report will be closed.