Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 18:15
Sign in to follow this  
Gishe

losing faith in justice.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: i dont have much to say, other than the dude we tried to report must be feeling really happy right knowing that he should be dead. kira being a nice dude like he always is didn't want to kill him, i didn't care and i thought i killed him but looks like i was a fool and didn't. i hope i did, and i hope kira didn't report him and entered again into the server to finish him off. at least we would have gotten our own justice. the verdict is not fair, because he literally screamed out of nowhere and we didn't have time to react like kira told you guys

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: well. i want to add to the argument, that we really out of our hearts wanted to do the right thing reporting him for shooting me. and because of that we get banned??? just for meta gaming a little and a combat log that really wast one because the server restarted?? while he was writing the report??? its really weird and not fair at all.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: i dont deserve to be banned, give me a warning i know what i did wrong. give at least a single warning to that dude  hdragon too, he deserves lots more we dont have video of all the things he said to kira. he deserves more than we got.

What could you have done better?: of course i get that. i could of just shoot him straight away not run. i could just put my hands up and kira would kill him. at the end of the day us. for being good guys i got killed and we both got banned. just for trying to protect the server.

but in all seriousness, yeah, maybe i should have raised my hands kira still would kill him, we didnt know the new meta-gaming rules properly and i apologize for that. also i am really sorry for not posting when you guys called me on the report, i was really busy i dont have that much time to play so much. but its the only game that i love and play, being banned its the worst posible thing than can happen to me because its the only fun i have on the day.

thanks, and i am sorry for everything, still i dont deserve the ban, kira neither. its the only thing we play together. and we love the server. thanks.

You were banned because you did not respond to the report, despite being given ample time to reply. See the note I left at the bottom of the verdict that was written.

16 hours ago, Onyx said:

You were banned because you did not respond to the report, despite being given ample time to reply. See the note I left at the bottom of the verdict that was written.

yes. i did read that too, but now what does that mean to me? will i get unbanned? or at least given me the same 5 day ban that kira got?, i already told that i am sorry for it, i didnt pay the attention it needed.

i dont know what do i have to do now to repair mistakes that i did before. other than saying i am sorry and its not gonna happen again, i dont know what should i do now.

me and kira got punished for trying to do something right, and its really frustrating. so yeah i apologize for not responding, will not happen again.

1 minute ago, Gishe said:

yes. i did read that too, but now what does that mean to me? will i get unbanned? or at least given me the same 5 day ban that kira got?, i already told that i am sorry for it, i didnt pay the attention it needed.

i dont know what do i have to do now to repair mistakes that i did before. other than saying i am sorry and its not gonna happen again, i dont know what should i do now.

me and kira got punished for trying to do something right, and its really frustrating. so yeah i apologize for not responding, will not happen again.

Like I wrote in the message, you must give us your full POV of the situation, at which point the report will continue and we will determine whether or not you broke any rules.

23 hours ago, Onyx said:

Like I wrote in the message, you must give us your full POV of the situation, at which point the report will continue and we will determine whether or not you broke any rules.

i already did in the first post.

its really simple, i was in the prison building, kira called me because this dude had strange behavior, so i went and tried to be with him in case something happened. then, kira told him to just leave us alone, he then got away from my sight, and shouted put your fucking hands up, i did hear him, but didn't saw him, thats why not a second after he shouted, he shot me on the leg, i stopped because i was tired i told kira that. we then moved forward towards a little metal shack, i waited for him there, shoot him. the video ended there. then kira told me that he was going to move a little further back in case his "friends showed up" he then told me, "leave the place come with me we gotta move, server is going to restart, and i need to report him for what he did. i did not. i was afraid someone would catch me in the back and shoot me. little did i know that hdragon was alive, so he went up i didn't saw that tough. and shot me really close in my head sneaking behind me. first i tough it was another dude, but on the report that kira made you guys showed the hit logs and well yeah i felt pretty dumb because it was the same guy, hdragon.

thats all, as soon as i died and kira tried to find him to kill him. server restarted, he told me that he was going to report him for random death match. i supported him because well its true. he even told me that he was kinda afraid of the meta gaming and the combat log, but still the other dude was in the wrong too. that is why he reported him and even sent the video. little did we knew he was going to be the banned one, and me too. that is why we feel this way.

that is my full pov. i dont know what more to say.

Staff has reviewed your appeal and have decided to accept it as your PoV has now been posted. In regards to the report, we saw no rule breaks on your behalf. In the future please be more diligent on the forums and post your PoV as soon as possible.

Appeal Accepted

Signed: @Derek Steel and @Xehara