Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 02:14
Sign in to follow this  
Kira Mantis

I dont really get it. 5 day ban?

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):

Why the verdict is not fair: so, you guys banned me just for trying to do the right thing? at least give me a couple warnings if i meta-gaming or combat logged. because the server restarted and the attitude of the person i tried to report was weird and erratic not RP at all. my report backfired me and that dude must been laughing at me right now, just to make things right and be sincere it totally backfired at me. i was even about to support the server, but with this i dont really know. its not fair at all.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: i almost always connect on the game, have met lots of people been on lots of gunfights and this is the first time i encounter someone like this. just using the rules on a on his advantage to kill us. and you guys give him a pass? i am totally disappointed for real. 5 days??? for a confusion? dont you guys think its a little too much? i didn't win anything. the dude even lied and told you guys that i killed him. i had no interest in that. i didn't kill anyone and didn't win anything. just a ban, for trying to make things right. its a little sad even. it makes me think twice about reporting anyone even if it kills me or other people. because maybe you guys ban me again! i dont get it.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: 5 day ban removed.

What could you have done better?: i recon i did meta-gaming a little i didn't read the new rules that well looks like and i apologize. and also i shouldn't disconnect like that even if the server restarted even if the person was making a mistake or so it seems to me. 

Greetings @Kira Mantis, a separate team has reviewed your appeal and come to a decision. Ignorance of the rules is never an excuse.  Therefore as you've acknowledged you did in fact fail to adhere to our metagaming and combat logging rules your punishment will stand.

I would like to add that, additionally, you could have been found guilty of BadRP as well due to your constant shuffling. Please remember that this is not a public server, and moving erratically like that while taking to someone is massively immersion breaking.

//appeal denied. Points and ban remain.