S1 Chernogorsk: KOS / Invalid Kill

Server and location: S1 Cherno

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 19:10

Your in game name: Akoni Nzube Oluwakema

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: i was chilling with the boys on a new character and BOOM my heads gone straight off my shoulders 

Server and location: S1, Cherno Trade Camp

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 19:09

Your in game name: Christopher Morgan

Names of allies involved: @BrianM @Firemoiselle @Voodoo

Name of suspect/s: Not sure

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): On the bottom

Detailed description of the events: So I was standing around listening to the chaos happening outside of the cherno trade station. I stayed quiet for a while watching everyone shout and argue with each other. With people yelling all around me I walked over to where the group was, turned around and got shot in my back.

Posted (edited)

Nathan Maxwell POV: Me, @Inferno453 and @BrianM are all alongside this group - who were causing somewhat of a riot outside. I barely speak throughout this encounter, simply listening and waving to people on the rooftops. After a while, multiple people were talking and arguing with a guy on the inside of the camp, and we eventually make our way to the other side of the base - where it's more talking for a few seconds before we get lit up and I watch Inferno die. There was no initiation as far as I know.

Edited by Firemoiselle
small edit to make it less confusing

Connection Logs

Spoiler
17:38:31 | Player "Heller Bale" is connected
19:26:37 | Player "Heller Bale" has been disconnected
- DIED -

17:06:25 | Player "Akoni Nzube Oluwakema" is connected
20:18:24 | Player "Akoni Nzube Oluwakema" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

17:26:19 | Player "Christopher Morgan" is connected
19:53:52 | Player "Christopher Morgan" has been disconnected

18:19:55 | Player "Bobby OConnor" is connected
20:20:39 | Player "Bobby OConnor" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

16:07:51 | Player "James McCoy" is connected
20:21:26 | Player "James McCoy" has been disconnected

17:04:38 | Player "Jack Bones" is connected
20:21:27 | Player "Jack Bones" has been disconnected
20:23:20 | Player "Jack Bones" is connected
23:42:31 | Player "Jack Bones" has been disconnected

18:35:59 | Player "Nathan Maxwell" is connected
19:46:39 | Player "Nathan Maxwell" has been disconnected

17:50:04 | Player "Jacob Walker" is connected
19:46:16 | Player "Jacob Walker" has been disconnected

18:43:22 | Player "Dennis Zatsepin" is connected
20:21:26 | Player "Dennis Zatsepin" has been disconnected
- DIED -

18:09:59 | Player "Lucas Jones" is connected
20:02:22 | Player "Lucas Jones" has been disconnected

18:07:57 | Player "Gareth Jones" is connected
20:20:56 | Player "Gareth Jones" has been disconnected
- DIED IN SITUATION -

17:44:44 | Player "Magnus Jensen" is connected
20:00:29 | Player "Magnus Jensen" has been disconnected

18:07:02 | Player "Theodore Woodley Jr" is connected
20:20:46 | Player "Theodore Woodley Jr" has been disconnected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
19:09:17 | Player "Akoni Nzube Oluwakema" hit by Player "Heller Bale" with LAR from 167.093 meters 
19:09:17 | Player "Akoni Nzube Oluwakema" hit by Player "Heller Bale" with LAR from 167.093 meters 

19:20:34 | Player "Adebowale Nzube Oluwakema" hit by Player "Magnus Jensen" with VSD from 243.506 meters 

19:09:19 | Player "Christopher Morgan" hit by Player "Heller Bale" with LAR from 155.033 meters 
19:09:20 | Player "Christopher Morgan" hit by Player "Heller Bale" with LAR from 155.033 meters 
19:09:20 | Player "Christopher Morgan" hit by Player "Heller Bale" with LAR from 155.033 meters 

19:09:25 | Player "Bobby OConnor" hit by Player "Heller Bale" with LAR from 172.379 meters 
19:09:25 | Player "Bobby OConnor" hit by Player "Heller Bale" with LAR from 172.379 meters 

19:11:12 | Player "Heller Bale" hit by Player "James McCoy" with KA-M from 188.684 meters 
19:26:24 | Player "Heller Bale" hit by Player "James McCoy" with KA-M from 174.469 meters 
19:26:24 | Player "Heller Bale" hit by Player "James McCoy" with KA-M from 174.469 meters 
19:26:25 | Player "Heller Bale" hit by Player "James McCoy" with KA-M from 174.468 meters 

19:09:55 | Player "Gareth Jones" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with M14 Springfield from 157.856 meters 
19:09:55 | Player "Gareth Jones" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with M14 Springfield from 157.856 meters 

19:14:57 | Player "Dennis Zatsepin" hit by Player "Lucas Jones" with M14 Springfield from 144.083 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
19:09:17 | Player "Akoni Nzube Oluwakema" (DEAD) killed by Player "Heller Bale" with LAR from 167.093 meters 

19:09:20 | Player "Christopher Morgan" (DEAD) killed by Player "Heller Bale" with LAR from 155.033 meters 

19:09:25 | Player "Bobby OConnor" (DEAD) killed by Player "Heller Bale" with LAR from 172.379 meters 

19:09:55 | Player "Gareth Jones" (DEAD) killed by Player "Lucas Jones" with M14 Springfield from 157.856 meters 

19:14:57 | Player "Dennis Zatsepin" (DEAD) killed by Player "Lucas Jones" with M14 Springfield from 144.083 meters 

19:26:25 | Player "Heller Bale" (DEAD) killed by Player "James McCoy" with KA-M from 174.468 meters 

Calling in to post POVS:

@RavenousRP | Akoni Nzube Oluwakema | POSTED

@JamesRP | James McCoy | POSTED

@Baz | Bobby OConnor | POSTED

@Inferno453 | Christopher Morgan | POSTED

@NathSnr | Heller Bale | POSTED

@Firemoiselle | Nathan Maxwell | POSTED

@BrianM | Jacob Walker | POSTED

@Voodoo | Jack Bones | POSTED

@Dennishizzle | Dennis Zatsepin | POSTED

@Lucas | Lucas Jones |  POSTED

@Gjmottram95 | Gareth Jones | POSTED

@jamescameron | Magnus Jensen | POSTED

@Peril | Theodore Woodley Jr | POSTED

Both reports have been merged.

Please post any VIDEO EVIDENCE you may have.
Thank you.

I got a radio call that my friends in Cherno were being threatened by the so called “Traders”. So I began in Stary and met up with my friend, we went on a hike towards Cherno, going through different towns, killing the dead in the towns, filling our water bottles by the wells. We shortly arrived in Cherno and headed to the docks. We are immediately met by disgruntled survivors, an irate American was leading the protest against the “Traders”, along with another disgruntled African fella, he was a weird African, he looked Asian, but who knows how that happened. Anyways, I soon figured out that the reason the survivors were not happy is because the “Traders” locked the doors! They blocked the hard working people of Chernarus and South Zagoria. I thought to myself, “Outrageous!” and began to open up a conversation with the “Traders”. I struggled to open up a conversation because these so called “Traders” were up on the roof like Private Jackson from Saving Private Ryan pointing their weapons at everyone. Eventually, an “Irishman”, I call him Irish, but he really was a plastic Paddy, he was from a small Country Town in America, with an Irish Accent, I mention that to him, and he threw up a little hissy fit! While having the conversation, we didn’t get anywhere, it was pointless, and then out of nowhere he shouts “Don’t climb up the ladders or you will be shot”. Myself, using my years of experience and intelligence decided not to climb the ladders. Myself, the African and few others start talking and one man says “I know where another base is” I ask him if he has google maps in his head, because this guy knew everything! He had to be a geography expert in a past time. Suddenly my new found African friend was shot and killed, I began to ran in fear of my life and was shot!

Posted (edited)

I knew that I wasn't called in for POV but once this started, I knew a report was going to be made so I had to comment as a witness.

As a witness and one of the members of the CTF, I was the one issuing threats that if they tried to climb the ladder that they would be shot. As far as I saw, they didn't climb the ladder but were getting rowdy and a Nigerian tried to instigate things and tried to tell people to climb the ladder but nobody did.

Orders were to not fire unless fired upon or unless someone climbed the ladder, however, it seemed as though we had a sniper posted on the industrial building. This person was a resident but not a member of the CTF. Next thing we know, we heard gunshots and a few people died and we ordered to practice trigger discipline until we can figure out what happened and why shots were fired.

We were told it was a misfire but for three people to die in 8 seconds by the same guy clearly shows that is not the case...

Edited by Dennishizzle

Theodore Woodley Jr POV:

Myself and @RavenousRP had been heading up a protest against the guards at the trade post in Chernogorsk for about half an hour, if not a little longer.  We argued with the guards, attempted to climb their wall with a ladder, at one point we were shot at as a "warning shot."  This back and forth of us wanting to be let in the walls for various reasons and them telling us to go away at varying degrees of hostility and success continued, and we walked down to the side so an Irishman in the guard could speak to another Irishman from our dynamic, who I now know is @Baz.  They had a little spat about the validity of the guard's Irishness, and the guard finished with "If any of you go up the ladder, we will kill you," or something to that effect, the video I'll be posting will show what was said.  I poke fun at the guard's threat by touching the ladder with my finger, and the dynamic group migrates to the east side of the compound.  We're all standing about in a group when shots ring out from the east on top of one of the warehouse/factory buildings, @RavenousRP and a couple others are killed.  We all scatter into a panic, taking cover or running away.  I decided to stay and help track down who killed our co-protesters, eventually spotting him on top of the warehouse building.  I point him out to @JamesRP and he shoots the killer from an upper story of the building we posted up in.  The remainder of the time, we ran between buildings and such trying to ID who was who, as the trader guards were now posting up in their positions even harder and there was a third group moving in from the railroad tracks that we didn't know the exact identity of.  I lent my rifle to one of my protesters and he used it to shoot someone out of my view in the trade outpost.  I believe I ended my recording just after that to save the parts leading up the killing of Ravenous, and shortly after I ran away from the area to avoid dying, as my character is essentially a pacifist.

Video will be uploaded and posted shortly.

Heyo, shooter here. The initial shot was a misfire (I was super psyched and shaking, my ptt is on my mouse). After firing I thought I heard shots being returned, though I can't say that with 100% certainty as I was super on edge.

After firing the initial shots I figured that it was now an active firefight, so when I saw some of the people outside firing in I continued firing.

Posted (edited)

This is the video evidence that I have from the situation.  The first shot happens at about 8:35 in the video, and the killer is shot around 10:04.

I'd like to point out that, in reference to this claim:

20 minutes ago, NathSnr said:

The initial shot was a misfire (I was super psyched and shaking, my ptt is on my mouse). After firing I thought I heard shots being returned, though I can't say that with 100% certainty as I was super on edge.

There are two people killed by five gunshots before anyone on our side of the bay started shooting back, with a third dead immediately following people (unsure of who) returning fire.  That's the last I'll add until asked further by the GM team.

Edited by Peril

My POV: 

As I was running around outside the base @RavenousRP got RDM'd. I ran away from where he got shot and proceeded to look for the shooter, after @Peril pointed him out to me I shot him. 

Posted (edited)

Server and location:  server 1 and in cherno trade centre 

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Server time (UTC): 2019-06-16, 19:15 ish maybe not sure

Your in game name: Gareth Jones

Names of allies involved: Not sure but a lot of people was involved to count 

Name of suspect/s:  Again I don't know it was all sudden when shots went flying for no reason 

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): no im afraid 

Detailed description of the events: So it started as normal I was on top of a roof guarding the cherno trader with a few people and some guys shown up wanting to get in and got turned away as was closed. That situation went on for a while and more people turned up and it was getting heated in the arguments and weapons was getting drawn. Then about 5 to 10 mins later shots was fired without reason by an unknown person and a few seconds later I got shot and died there and then. No shots came from the compound at all I would like to make that clear. All above was what I could see and describe in my own way till my underserved death.

Edited by Gjmottram95

I would like to say I was also killed in the situation and was in trader and got shot and killed by either the guys from the roof in the industrial site or outside the walls I have no clue but was a weird situation 

I was inside the trader camp when a group of my guys and others showed up at the front gates. The guys inside on guard refused them entry to the camp stating that they believed they were Time (or something along them lines).

I walked away from everyone to the back of the camp to talk to my guys over the radio then went back to see what was going on and told my guys over the radio I would wear a santa hat I found in order to be identified in the camp should something happen. Eventually the guys outside built a ladder and after many arguments about wanting to be let in it resorted to the guys inside the camp on guard (on the roof) stating that should anyone touch the ladder they will be shot. The ladder that I saw was never climbed on by the outside party but and all of a sudden I heard shots.

I stayed in the camp and kept my gun on my back the whole situation which went on for ages. Eventually I moved to the back of the camp with the guards until they were shot (and I was in the crossfire) but I bandaged and put my hands up in surrender in which I was stripped of a weapon (mosin) from my back and told to leave the camp because more shots were ringing out on the attackers from I believe outside the camp. I then ran away from the camp. 

Not much more I can say to the whole situation other than I heard shots and turned around, climbed a tower on the gate and saw a dead body outside with another guy surrendering.

I wasn't called in for a POV, but I was with the shooter @NathSnr and @perry. We were called in for backup over the radio and took positions on the industrial building east of the outpost.

We were radioing back and forth constantly with the person who called for backup and I can confirm that the first shot was a misfire on the part of @NathSnr. After that the firefight broke out and the rest is history.

After I had been warned not to return to the camp, so me and a bunch of friends were trying to get inside when we already had an inside man. We waited around for a long ass time, trying everything to get in, and we even made ladders and as we started climbing them, they fired warning shots. So we basically waited around again, trying our best to talk it out, while taking there cars apart and leaving the wheels and what not around the corner. 

Then we started talking again and one guy said if we climb the ladder again, we will all be killed. NO ONE climbed that ladder and then 5 minutes later, a bunch of us were getting shot from everywhere, leading to people dying and me running out of town.

Connection Logs, Hit Logs and Kill Logs have been updated.

Please do not post anything unless it adds evidence to the report.

Creating a back and forth will result in points.

First and ONLY warning.

Thank you.

Posted (edited)

Lucas Jones PoV: I'm sat outside with everyone and we're being told multiple times that if you attempt to climb the ladder we will be shot. I back out to get a drink and begin heading towards the police station. As I'm leaving I hear and receive shots and been told that Baz had been shot from somewhere and everyone was being shot at. I see people aiming inside the compound and have been told by someone that it was the people inside who shot first and it turns into a all out gunfight between everyone. I begin shooting people inside the compound and eventually back out.

Edited by Lucas

I was one of the people inside the trader base during the time, we didn't let anyone in because we had no authority to let anyone in. We simply were there until Chip/Chip's people got back. I was the one who knew it was @RavenousRP from The Time because I knew his voice. So we really weren't going to let him in. I fired the warning shot at the first person who climbed up the ladder, then shortly after we told them the next shot wouldn't miss. Someone then proceeded to climb up as soon as I turned to look behind me, and no one shot because it was such an iffy situation because we're not really Chips people so we didn't want to kill people on his behalf. Then the guys on the factory had their miss fire, shortly after the man next to me on the roof was shot, and so started the fire fight. So the people saying no one climbed the ladder are simply saying false statements. 

4 minutes ago, ImNovaaa said:

I was one of the people inside the trader base during the time, we didn't let anyone in because we had no authority to let anyone in. We simply were there until Chip/Chip's people got back. I was the one who knew it was @RavenousRP from The Time because I knew his voice. So we really weren't going to let him in. I fired the warning shot at the first person who climbed up the ladder, then shortly after we told them the next shot wouldn't miss. Someone then proceeded to climb up as soon as I turned to look behind me, and no one shot because it was such an iffy situation because we're not really Chips people so we didn't want to kill people on his behalf. Then the guys on the factory had their miss fire, shortly after the man next to me on the roof was shot, and so started the fire fight. So the people saying no one climbed the ladder are simply saying false statements. 

No you metagamed after me repeatedly saying //ooc this is a complete different character 

Like I told others I didn't know it was a different character, but your other character had tried a disguise around me before so you see why I had my suspicions. 

@Lucas Did you ever initiate on @G_Date & @Dennishizzle or vice versa, and were shots exchanged prior to you killing them?

No, I received shots and seeing as one of my friends/group member was gunned down and a firefight had broken out. I assumed they were the attackers due to them aiming weapons and the multiple death threats we got from them.

@Lucas I was in the compound and did nothing and got shot and killed by you ?? please explain when no shots came from the compound ??

Posted (edited)

Already explained everything from my side, if you would like to read above then you are free to do so.

Edited by Lucas

Posted (edited)

Ok I will explain my side. So When the shots came from the industrial estate in cherno and people was getting killed by them in the front of the compound I got shot and killed by you. There was no warning no initiation nothing I was on the roof in the compound and @ImNovaaa was next to me also when I died. I want to understand why we was shot within the compound as there was no valid initiation at all. so please see from my side why its a tad annoying. @Lucas You can hear where the shots came from as when they shot we duck as I duck not to long after the first shot I got shot by you. I would also like to say there was hardly any death threats I heard none from my end and secondly we pointed because even though people tried to enter with being told to leave as was closed. It didn't help with the constant guns being aimed at both sides  

Edited by G_Date