Server time (UTC): 2019-10-24, 05:44
Sign in to follow this  
Gagne

Server Selection screen bug

Hello guys! I have a quick question if anyone is able to help that would be lovely. Everytime I load into the server the server section screen is up when i am in game. Any solutions?

Posted (edited)

Hi!

This problem is quite common. Follow this guide and it should help you. I recommend unticking the password box, however as you can get spaghetti arms.

I also recommend looking for a guide before putting up a question as there most likely would be one already made.

Edited by Firemoiselle

Note that the guide Firemoiselle linked doesn't work 100% of the time, you may still get the glitch from time to time. If you do make sure you close both the game and the launcher. Just closing the game will not change a thing, you must close both.

Should you need anything else you're more than welcome to message me or any other of the support members. Alternatively, you can head on into the DayzRP discord and sit in "waiting for staff help" or use the text channel #help

i normally restart my launcher and game and try loading everything up. It always works for me.