Server time (UTC): 2019-11-13, 16:09
Sign in to follow this  
allanman123

Ban Apeal (3 Days for NLR)

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): i dont know i have looked into solved reprots nothing there and i have no notifications of this happending

Why the verdict is not fair: i made a mis-calculation of how long a run from near berezino would take with looking for food and water to survive my way to cherno

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: i was in a fire fight with the blue armbanded contractors and i thought it would take an hour

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: either reduced time banned or unbanned

What could you have done better?: i could have watched the time better and made sure that it had taken exacly 1 hour before i got back to cherno

Edited by allanman123
i didnt see the template the first time

Greetings, 

We have reviewed your appeal and have come to the conclusion to deny it. You were killed and then returned to the scene of your death within the time frame. It is up to you to keep check of that time so you do not break that rule. What you should of done, is after you died stay clear and out of the way of where you died and scavenge for supplies in other towns to avoid breaking NLR. See the rule on NLR here;

Spoiler

3.4 When your character dies you lose all memories from the situation that lead to your death. You may not return to the general location where you died for at least 1 hour after your death. You also cannot get involved in the same situation that lead to your death, even if it has moved to a different location or 1 hour has passed. Situation is considered the same as long as any side has active kill rights. Server restarts, crashes or other OOC events do not affect these restrictions or time limit. This is known as "New Life Rule" (NLR).

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by myself with notes