Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 17:36
Sign in to follow this  
Whitename

S2 - BadRP / VoIP OOC in Zelenogorsk - 2019-06-16 09:12

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S2, Zelenogorsk pillbox building

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-16 09:12, should be just a little bit before that point. The last second of the video is at 09:15

Your in game name: Alexei Petrov

Names of allies involved: Nobody else but me even saw this guy, let alone talk to him

Name of suspect/s: Unknown. Pull position logs from like 09:12 at my exact position and you'll see him

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot):

Spoiler

Detailed description of the events: Walked into Zelenogorsk military base and ran across this dude who kept insisting his hands were glitched (spaghetti arms). He then kept saying mine were "glitched" too and nothing's working. He was clearly referring to the known spaghetti hands bug but showed no regard for roleplay and was OOC in VoIP the whole time, hence this report.

Edited by Whitename

Posted (edited)

Video uploaded, excuse my mic being too loud + music

My instant replay is 15 minutes but I trimmed from the first time I saw him to the very end, when I saved the instant replay

Edited by Whitename

Connection Logs:

Spoiler
07:52:30 | Player "Alexei Petrov" is connected
09:59:26 | Player "Alexei Petrov" has been disconnected

09:10:43 | Player "Mathew Crimsons" is connected
09:16:27 | Player "Mathew Crimsons" has been disconnected

Position Logs:

Spoiler
09:12:10 | Player "Alexei Petrov" (pos=<2507.8, 5308.0, 190.0>) 

09:12:10 | Player "Mathew Crimsons" (pos=<2592.5, 5211.1, 195.2>) 

Calling in @MCrimsons for his full detailed POV and any video evidence he may have.

Since @MCrimsons has not responded despite being given ample time, he will be temporarily banned until he gives us his full POV.

Since @MCrimsons has not responded to this report or been online/played since being called in, this report will be closed, and he will have to make an appeal detailing his POV of the situation, at which point the report will continue in his appeal, if he wishes to play on our servers again.

With that,

Report closed,

Signed by: @Onyx & @Xehara