Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 22:53
Sign in to follow this  
Cowboy

Looking for my brother......

*The radio would light up, static emitting from it, Deacon would slowly raise it to his mouth.*

"I never thought I'd be back here.......  I went North, thought that's where you'd be.......  If anyone has seen or heard of Ronald Bennett please contact me on this frequency.....  I'm comin' big brother, you hear me?"

*Deacon would smack the radio a few times, checking to see if it's actually working.*

"Awh Hell, can anyone even hear me on this damn thing?"

*The static would go silent.*

*Deacon starting to become desperate to find his older brother speaks once more into the radio.*

”Ok Ron, seriously if you’re out there I’m sorry about how shit went down, but if you’re alive please........  I miss my brother and dammit I need you around right about now.”

*He sighs and let’s off the ptt, hoping for a miracle.*

*Kazimir would listen to the radio, he stood still in melancholy before speaking calmly in his Russian accent.*

"Ronald? Like... Worm? Shit..."

*The broadcast ends*

3 hours ago, Kain said:

*Kazimir would listen to the radio, he stood still in melancholy before speaking calmly in his Russian accent.*

"Ronald? Like... Worm? Shit..."

*The broadcast ends*

*Deacon would quickly grab his radio.*

”I dunno if he calls himself worm or not but Ronald Bennett was his name!  We’re from Kentucky, kinda of a twang in our voice.  Deep voice bounty hunter, is that the guy you know?”

*Deacon would be extatic about hearing some sort of news, he let’s go of the ptt awaiting a response.*

Fae sighed heavily, running her fingers through the grass as she sat above Berezino. Her radio crackled to life, and she adjusted the volume to properly hear the broadcast. Shaking her head, she pushed the PTT button firmly.

"
The man you're looking for is dead.
He was executed.

They burnt his corpse near Lopatino Castle and held a ceremony for him.
"

*He would shake his head, speaking quietly, not trying to wake up the person in the same room. He would speak over the radio, sighing beforehand.*

"Maybe have a little tact, Fae... Fucking hell... Yeah... Ron was a close friend, he was executed because of some bullshit I did. I know where his ashes are though. We should talk, bratuha. I'm sorry to break it to you like this. Ron was a really good person, he deserved much better. Izvini."

*The broadcast ends.*

39 minutes ago, Kain said:

*He would shake his head, speaking quietly, not trying to wake up the person in the same room. He would speak over the radio, sighing beforehand.*

"Maybe have a little tact, Fae... Fucking hell... Yeah... Ron was a close friend, he was executed because of some bullshit I did. I know where his ashes are though. We should talk, bratuha. I'm sorry to break it to you like this. Ron was a really good person, he deserved much better. Izvini."

*The broadcast ends.*

*Deacon would gulp, tears swelling in his eyes, sniffling a bit he would shakily raise the radio to his mouth.* 

“Who?  Who the fuck did it?”

*All of a sudden you’d hear a loud crash through the radio from Deacon flipping a nearby table.*

”Yeah, let’s meet.  I need you to tell me everything.  I need to find the piece of garbage who pulled the trigger.  Also his ashes, I need em.”

*The radio would simply cut off to static.*

*Kazimir would sigh, continuing to look out the window and keeping his voice down to not wake up the other person in the room. His voice would remain emotionless and calm.*

"I didn't mean for it to come out this way. I apologize for the brass nature of Fae... Look, he's been dead for some time, I'm not quite sure what happened to his ashes, but I do know who had them last. I'll have to talk to her. Again, I'm really sorry about this. He was like a brother to me, so I couldn't imagine what you are feeling. We'll meet, I'll have vodka prepped. Or are you the whiskey kind?"

*The broadcast would end.*

Taking a long and well needed swig from her silver flask, she wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, grabbing her radio again.

"
I answered the question didn't I?

He got executed due to his own mistake, Kazimir.
Don't do that to yourself.
You're broken enough as it is.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Kain said:

*Kazimir would sigh, continuing to look out the window and keeping his voice down to not wake up the other person in the room. His voice would remain emotionless and calm.*

"I didn't mean for it to come out this way. I apologize for the brass nature of Fae... Look, he's been dead for some time, I'm not quite sure what happened to his ashes, but I do know who had them last. I'll have to talk to her. Again, I'm really sorry about this. He was like a brother to me, so I couldn't imagine what you are feeling. We'll meet, I'll have vodka prepped. Or are you the whiskey kind?"

*The broadcast would end.*

*Deacon would sigh, tears streaming down his face but remaining solemn and cold over the radio.*

”Whiskey.  Lots of it.  Tonight meet near Polana, contact me on our private frequency 82.4 it’s secured.  Also bring her as well, anyone who can produce me information about his killers or his ashes will be welcomed.  Also my brother didn’t make mistakes, but none of you have been able to tell me who the fuck did kill him, that’s something I need to know.”

*He’d click off the ptt, wiping his face before walking back out into the open.*

Edited by Cowboy

On 7/2/2019 at 8:01 AM, Fae said:

Taking a long and well needed swig from her silver flask, she wiped her mouth on the back of her hand, grabbing her radio again.

"
I answered the question didn't I?

He got executed due to his own mistake, Kazimir.
Don't do that to yourself.
You're broken enough as it is.

*Deacon would press the ptt button.*

”So perhaps we could work together to find who has his ashes eh?  Tell me who did it to him and what not.  We seem to have the same ideas in mind when it comes to the fucking physcos of this world.  Perhaps you could meet my group, I think we could work together well, you and your friend Kazimir.”

*He’d release the ptt hopeful for a good response.*

Posted (edited)

*As Rose sits down she reaches across the table and grabs the half empty bottle of vodka.  She pauses a moment before pouring about two fingers in a dirty glass.  She sets the bottle back down on the table and picks up her radio and says*

"To the man looking for his brother Ronald Bennett.  I met your brother only a few days before he died at Camp Eden.  In that short time I grew to respect and appreciate him.  One day I asked him to have a chat with a young man who was feeling hurt and alone.  I sat nearby and listened as Ronald spoke; I was amazed at the kindness and empathy he showed the young man that day."

"Regarding his death, it's been a while, but, I believe he mistakenly shot the leader of the House.  And rather than let the entire camp suffer for his mistake, he surrendered and was executed.  Ronald gave his life to save others."

"He was given a fine funeral and a 21 gun salute.  His body was burned on a pyre at Camp Eden.  I don't know who, if anyone has his ashes.  I can tell you, though, both Camp Eden and the House are long gone.  Instead of revenge, honor your brother by living your life the best you can."

*Rose releases the PTT and continues to hold the radio for short while before setting it on the table.  She picks up the glass and raises it to toast the fallen before taking a sip of vodka.  She takes another small sip and sets the glass on the table.  She pushes the chair back, stands, and walks over to the bed and lies down.*     

Edited by Mia

3 hours ago, Mia said:

*As Rose sits down she reaches across the table and grabs the half empty bottle of vodka.  She pauses a moment before pouring about two fingers in a dirty glass.  She sets the bottle back down on the table and picks up her radio and says*

"To the man looking for his brother Ronald Bennett.  I met your brother only a few days before he died at Camp Eden.  In that short time I grew to respect and appreciate him.  One day I asked him to have a chat with a young man who was feeling hurt and alone.  I sat nearby and listened as Ronald spoke; I was amazed at the kindness and empathy he showed the young man that day."

"Regarding his death, it's been a while, but, I believe he mistakenly shot the leader of the House.  And rather than let the entire camp suffer for his mistake, he surrendered and was executed.  Ronald gave his life to save others."

"He was given a fine funeral and a 21 gun salute.  His body was burned on a pyre at Camp Eden.  I don't know who, if anyone has his ashes.  I can tell you, though, both Camp Eden and the House are long gone.  Instead of revenge, honor your brother by living your life the best you can."

*Rose releases the PTT and continues to hold the radio for short while before setting it on the table.  She picks up the glass and raises it to toast the fallen before taking a sip of vodka.  She takes another small sip and sets the glass on the table.  She pushes the chair back, stands, and walks over to the bed and lies down.*     

*He nods solemnly as the sound of his brothers selfless sacrifice, pressing the ptt.*

”I am trying to live my life in his honor but I need to find the person who did it, the man who pulled the trigger is all I want.  Please if you have a name, this is something I HAVE to do.”

*He’d release the ptt, placing the radio down as he’d wipe a tear of frustration away, sighing to himself and he thinks about his older brother’s legacy.*

Posted (edited)

*Rose gets out of bed and walks to the table.  She picks up the radio and says*

"I never knew the name of the man who executed your brother.  I'm not sure any of us ever did.  The only hope you have now is he hears this message, remembers and steps forward.  Though, we both know that's probably not going to happen.  Shoot, the man may not even be alive anymore."  

"Look, I'm really sorry none of us remembers a name, but, it happened so long ago.  Most of us who knew your brother will never forget his life and his sacrifice.  Isn't that more important?"

*Rose sets the radio down, pulls out the chair and sits at the table.  She picks up the glass of vodka, rests her elbows on the table, swallows the contents in one large gulp and sets the empty glass down.  She stares at the glass for a while before she reaches for the bottle and refills it.* 

Edited by Mia