Server time (UTC): 2019-12-12, 22:48 WE ARE RECRUITING
Sign in to follow this  
Fae

Staff Feedback: Fae

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif
"Stay with me, Братуха!"

I'm not perfect, feel free to leave some feedback here if I've made a mistake or you feel I need improvement. 
Alternately, if I did an amazing job, please blow smoke up my ass and tell me how amazing I am ❤️

Thank you comrades 😎

(make sure you use the template provided!)

Spoiler

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point, Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Edited by Fae

Genji helped me a lot trying to report some people who broke the rules, she helped me finding stuff and she was very kind and sweet.

Link to the situation:N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: Y

Feedback: This staff member was very quick to help even while at work, this type of dedication is what all staff members should strive to have. Not only was this staff member helpful and respectful but had quick knowledge about rules and the current (6/17/19 0501hrs EST) situation that is currently going on. If this staff member was in front of me I'd buy them a big mac and give them a firm hand shake. Thank you GenjiRP for your hard work we all appreciate it!

Suggestions for improvement: A raise and benefits (eye care and all) 

Transcript from the discord messages: 

FaeToday at 4:42 AM

Hi! I cant voice chat as I'm at work but I can help you here?

Either way I have 15mins unless another support pops in

LemonTVToday at 4:48 AM

We got KOS'd while driving by 15 people, do logs shot vehicle damage by players?

FaeToday at 4:48 AM

You were in the vehicle?

LemonTVToday at 4:49 AM

there were 4 of us

FaeToday at 4:49 AM

And you died?

yes we all were killed

FaeToday at 4:49 AM

Logs should show hits and deaths for that yes. Pop up a report and the GMs will post them

I did

i just wanted to know if there was vehicle v player logs

or vice versa

FaeToday at 4:50 AM

If not they will call I everyone in the area for a pov

I'm sure they do, but I'm not sure let me chexk4.

Link to the situation: 

Any supporting evidence or notes: An Hour-Long Chat In Discord Help Desk

Feedback: After being rdm'd in cold blood and being quite upset about it I jumped into the help desk to see if I could speak to a gamemaster, however, I just left deciding its not worth the time and effort for them however Genji hmu and asked if i was okay and if there was anything she could help with (Chat on my stream if needed) She was very helpful and calmed the situation down.

Suggestions for improvement: Keep up the good work

Link to the situation: Situation related to making my character lore-friendly and compliant with the server rules. (not gonna post the private messages)

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: Fae messaged me with some concerns about a character I am currently playing and mentioned a few problems in his character background. She was very friendly with her messages and quick with replies which helped resolve the situation quickly and easily. She was considerate, accommodating and helpful, I appreciate the work of Fae and the rest of the staff that have a great attention to detail in weeding out troll characters that may sprout up on the server.

Suggestions for improvement: Keep doing what you're doing.

Link to the situation:N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: Y

Feedback: Fae was immediately responsive when I messaged in discord. I explained that i was getting an error when attempting to launch DayZ with mods. Fae requested images of my mod list and error, which I provided.  I can only imagine the eye roll and laughter coming from Fae upon viewing my mod list . 🤣

In true noob fashion I didn't have all the required mods, only the most recent update. Fae explained that there were other mods required and provided a link for me. Once these mods were dl'd the game launched flawlessly! 

Thank You for your responsiveness and absolute correct fix!  Hopefully I'll have something more challenging for you in the future 😁

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

DayZ Mods.jpg

DayZ Mods Complete.jpg

Thank you everyone for the feedback, it is so appreciated and makes my little heart soar.
Thank you all for letting me help you!

I'm only a DM away should you need any more help and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP!

❤️

ezgif-1-30790f231b2d.gif

Posted (edited)

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: Hello staff member Fae. I am writing to you today to leave some positive feedback! I joined the Waiting For Staff Help voice channel and was promptly seen to by you. I needed your superior position as a staff member to regulate a heated discussion between @AndreyQ and myself. I was very worried that things may get serious between the two of us and I am very happy to say that because you were there, things were dealt with professionally and we have since set aside our differences. I would like to thank you for doing such a good job as a Support member and hope to see you promoted in the near future!

Suggestions for improvement: None at all! 

Edited by Kordruga

15 minutes ago, Kordruga said:

Feedback: Hello staff member Fae. I am writing to you today to leave some positive feedback! I joined the Waiting For Staff Help voice channel and was promptly seen to by you. I needed your superior position as a staff member to regulate a heated discussion between @AndreyQ and myself. I was very worried that things may get serious between the two of us and I am very happy to say that because you were there, things were dealt with professionally and we have since set aside our differences. I would like to thank you for doing such a good job as a Support member and hope to see you promoted in the near future!

Suggestions for improvement: None at all! 

You are most welcome community member Kordruga, I am also glad I was there so the discussion did not get too intense for everyone.
I am glad to hear you are now friends again! 
❤️

Link to the situation: No Link M9

Any supporting evidence or notes: No evidence ... did it happen? Hmm ... 🤔

Feedback: I needed to get access to an old forum post I made and have the ability to edit it, so that I could copy and paste the contents with the correct formatting. Asked for help in HD and Fae was a sneakly little forums ninja witch (that name has been accepted and is in no way flaming or derogatory!) She acted swiftly and helped with the issue. I now have a full forums thread that looks as beautiful as it did before, but no-one is going to see it for a while because I have lots of work to do ... apart from Fae. She has sneaky beaky early access.

Suggestions for improvement: Improve Witch Skill Rating to 99. It's currently 89.9. It can be upgraded by 0.1 by simply sending $1,000 to paypal: [email protected]

harry potter big notes GIF

Feedback: I had a simple question that was quickly and politely answered. Thank you for your time 🙂

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

I was locked in a tower without food or water and Fae was very helpful in getting us rescued.

Link to the situation: N/A

Feedback: Came in clutch with getting me some simple info from the logs, really helped out.

Suggestions for improvement: From the experience so far, I have no suggestions.

Link to the situation: Discord Help

Feedback: Very helpful and instructive in Discord. Fae directed me exactly as to what I should do and was very thorough and organised as she did so. 

Suggestions for improvement: None

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.) N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point, Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)unknown.png

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.) Why do I have to do your job, you are a member of staff, it is your job to do things and random people should not have to do it for you. I told you and @Crimson_Tiger about "invalid" character pages, or at least invalid if you use the same standards that Crimson held my character page to. But crimson and yourself dont seem to care about them, which shows to me that you a giving me special treatment, Im not sure why you would do that, maybe I robbed you ingame or said something you dont like, who knows. Staff should not be providing special treatment to anyone, like I said in the screenshot above it is not professional. 

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.) Hold every community member to the same standards, dont be biased against people you dont like, and dont lie to members of the community.

5 minutes ago, BandsRP said:

- Snip -

I have never met you in game, nor have you ever robbed me, even if you had, I wouldn't let that leak into my staff work. 
I am able to separate IC from OOC.
I have nothing against you in the slightest and I'd appreciate you stop these accusations, as they have no proof behind them.

I do not give special treatment to anyone, regardless of who they are.

Thank you for the feedback.

Link to the situation:

Any supporting evidence or notes:

N/A

This verdict kind of left me disappointed. I feel as if I could copy and paste this onto several TrollRP other TrollRP reports. I understand that you don't want to write an essay, but at the same time, a verdict is there to show them what they did wrong and help them improve.

The staff team examining this report have come to the conclusion that both @tedb1164 and @Njays will be punished for BadRP as seen in the evidence provided.

For this, you need to break down the situation. Don't just say as seen in the evidence provided. Show everyone that you know the situation. For example:

The accused approached the reporter, the reporter sends him into the building, practically just says wagwan and a few other words. The reporter then continues to loot until he is disturbed a few minutes later when the accused is using a megaphone to call him (or eachother) a "nonce", "faggoooot" and "Pedo". As shown in the evidence.

That's a very basic rundown of what has happened, but that is all you need, it encompasses all you're going to talk about in the verdict. Furthermore, you should go on to tell him why this is bad, show him the rule that he has broken. What you did in your next paragraph was basically just wagging a finger at them. That helps no one.

In future, be mindful of other players in your vicinity and use radios instead of megaphones to communicate with your friends.

I believe that you, the staff team, do have a high standard for role play. However, not everyone is amazing at RP and do read reports to see more or less what they can or cannot do in terms of badRP. Like these guys, clearly weren't mature about their roleplay, probably thought it was acceptable. Do them a favour and link them to the guides section or something. We used to link people to the mentor program (I know it's dead now) every time we dealt out a badRP verdict. It's also your job to try and help them improve (I am aware that the other dude is permed, but it does not excuse it).

Suggestions for improvement:

• Recap the situation in your verdict.
  • Explain to them what they did wrong, and why.
  • Provides ways they can improve that is different to "Don't do this specifically again", it'll just cause them to break more rules finding out what is acceptable RP

This could literally just add a few sentences to your verdict and I hope it does help you improve.

Thank you for the feedback.

I'd like to point out this was one of my first ever verdicts, and was reviewed by the rest of the senior GM team as being up to our current standards for verdicts.
I am learning, I am new at this, and it took me a long time to even get to where I was happy with what I wrote in the first place because I nit-pick my own work to oblivion and second guess myself a lot when I am new to something.

I appreciate you taking the time to write this out and will take it into consideration, but please note that the current standards for verdicts are different to when you may have been in staff.

If you wish to continue to discuss this, my DMs on the website and discord are always open.

Link to the situation:(Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Helped me understand that cars are bugged after someone dies in the driver seat)

Feedback:(got into the help desk she pulls me and immediately starts to help me out with my problem even went to the extent to have me screen share to fix my issue i was highly impressed keep up the good work fae a lot of people appreciate the hard work you guys do for us)

Suggestions for improvement:(Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Link to the situation: 

Fae1.PNG.69e0186ff9a73304cb3dac5c48c51fe3.PNGFae2.PNG.869126300056b5db9400335695d024ec.PNG

Feedback: I want to first say that I have thought through posting this and am still unsure of whether it's the right or wrong thing to do but considering what has transpired in just the past few minutes including the perma banning of a community member over this, I am honestly shocked and hurt by your actions especially considering the pictures above from a private conversation had between me and you. I always considered you a friend even through everything that has happened and as such, I've taken only necessary bits of this conversation, leaving out some context which I'm sure you would find sensitive and be hurt should it be revealed in such a public manner. I find it astonishing that you can so openly post messages and target a group and select few people who, while you may not know all of them, you know to be invested RP'ers and an asset to this community. I understand that what was said shouldn't have been and it's understandable to be angry and upset about it. However I do not believe it warranted the actions you took, targeting said individuals and acting with such hypocrisy. I'm sure that everyone in this community has said something mean or vile about another member. Hell, even as careful and thoughtful as I am, I'm certain there is someone out there who has caught me saying something I didn't truly mean in a moment of anger. It's human. This wasn't OOC hate, nor was it meant as a personal attack. A few people were upset and vented about it, that's all. The evidence I have provided on the other hand is very, very different however. It shows you openly calling two members of the community "cunts" which is very blatant OOC hate. Now, considering the circumstances, I can understand you being angry but so were the people in the aforementioned posts. So if they're in the wrong, so are you. I really hope that you can learn from this, and I fear that we may no longer be friends because of this.

Suggestions for improvement: I'd suggest you recognize people's situation and show sympathy towards them. Wrong is wrong and good is good, but there's also a grey area. People are human, they make mistakes and say things they don't mean. Perhaps in the future, speak with the people who you feel slighted towards, give constructive criticism, and help them mature and grow before taking action. If you want to talk, just send me a dm in discord or here. I'll definitely make some time to talk. I always thought you were a great person and a fantastic roleplayer, so please show me I'm not wrong. 🙂

I'd like to point out that no, I did not permaban anyone. They got themselves permabanned, so I suggest you speak to your friend and clarify. I didn't issue any points on that thread because I was involved. 

The situation you refer to was sorted out and all parties left one another amicably so you are now attempting to throw me under the bus because your friend got himself banned. I'm incredibly disappointed that you've resorted to dragging screenshots from June to attempt to prove some kind of point.

11 minutes ago, SmashingWB said:

Perhaps in the future, speak with the people who you feel slighted towards, give constructive criticism, and help them mature and grow before taking action.

I gave constructive and helpful feedback on their group page because I wanted their group to grow, and I got flamed in a private discord? 

If you want to speak about this further I'm more than happy to on discord.

Link to the situation: It was in the helpdesk last night

Feedback: I had an issue concerning forum posting last night where I didnt know what to do. First I talked to @Crimson_Tiger, who was unsure in the procedure. He then called in a Gamemaster to explain the situation to. @Fae was there on the spot and could helped me immediately, even contacted an Administrator on my behalf just be sure. It was a small issue but nonetheless Crimson Tiger and Fae both went hands on and did everything to solve my problem successfully!

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

Link to the situation: Help Desk

image.png.53dfb0b8c936d0d49a25f980ffa05dd0.png

image.png.64cae35b3d8cbdfe2f561234c1d06c2e.png

Feedback: On Wednesday I was asked by Fae to go into the helpdesk, where I met her and a few guys who I had just interacted with in RP. The people in question were accusing me of "BadRP" because I didn't make enough groaning sounds while they were torturing me, and because I stated I wanted to die due to the torture I was experiencing at the time. My OOC reason for wanting to die was because I had a female playermodel at the time, and the roleplay felt out of place due to them calling me a female and such while I was playing a male character, so I wasn't sure how to proceed with the ""roleplay"" that was happening. My problem with Fae is she kept accusing me of doing BadRP in the voice channel, saying I need to improve my RP, and that it could lead to a report and all that. I feel like the whole thing was very unnecessary considering I don't think I broke any BadRP rules, and nothing really came from the conversation at all. Then later on, I saw a clip of Fae erping in a barn with another community member, which according to an admin, erp is considered bad rp and frowned upon now, unless done in DMs.

Suggestions for improvement: Have "discussions" in the help desk be more engaging and give actual advice/criticism instead of saying "You don't care about the community" just because I didn't want to be in the help desk channel.

Edited by Chernon
evidence update :)

I am sorry for bringing you into the helpdesk and inconveniencing you so much @Chernon. I'm very sorry the player who had an issue with you wanted to waste your time by speaking to you, and in future I will refuse to bring you to the helpdesk and instead ask that whoever has an issue with your roleplay simply report you instead.

Again I want to apologise for the inconvenience as I was only trying to do my job.

My friend and I were messing around in a barn, we were not ERPing, he tied me up and took my stuff, and I wasn't aware anyone was nearby. As you can see my hands are tied and he put cat ears on me... Not much I can do there.

Very sorry, won't happen again 
❤️

Any supporting evidence or notes: @G_DateLR is my evidence.

Feedback: She did good I guess, very professional and top notch memer. Handled like a pro.

Suggestions for improvement: Server Mute more / ban quicker