Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:49
Fae

Staff Feedback: Fae

Posted (edited)

giphy.gif
"Stay with me, Братуха!"

I'm not perfect, feel free to leave some feedback here if I've made a mistake or you feel I need improvement. 
Alternately, if I did an amazing job, please blow smoke up my ass and tell me how amazing I am ❤️

Thank you comrades 😎

(make sure you use the template provided!)

Spoiler

Link to the situation: (Use "N/A" if not appropriate.)

Any supporting evidence or notes: (Here you can post a screenshot, chat logs or anything else to help demonstrate your point, Use "N/A" if not appropriate".)

Feedback: (Here you post the main section of your feedback. Keep it respectful.)

Suggestions for improvement: (Use N/A if not appropriate. If bad feedback suggestions of improvement are required.)

Edited by Fae

Genji helped me a lot trying to report some people who broke the rules, she helped me finding stuff and she was very kind and sweet.

Link to the situation:N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: Y

Feedback: This staff member was very quick to help even while at work, this type of dedication is what all staff members should strive to have. Not only was this staff member helpful and respectful but had quick knowledge about rules and the current (6/17/19 0501hrs EST) situation that is currently going on. If this staff member was in front of me I'd buy them a big mac and give them a firm hand shake. Thank you GenjiRP for your hard work we all appreciate it!

Suggestions for improvement: A raise and benefits (eye care and all) 

Transcript from the discord messages: 

FaeToday at 4:42 AM

Hi! I cant voice chat as I'm at work but I can help you here?

Either way I have 15mins unless another support pops in

LemonTVToday at 4:48 AM

We got KOS'd while driving by 15 people, do logs shot vehicle damage by players?

FaeToday at 4:48 AM

You were in the vehicle?

LemonTVToday at 4:49 AM

there were 4 of us

FaeToday at 4:49 AM

And you died?

yes we all were killed

FaeToday at 4:49 AM

Logs should show hits and deaths for that yes. Pop up a report and the GMs will post them

I did

i just wanted to know if there was vehicle v player logs

or vice versa

FaeToday at 4:50 AM

If not they will call I everyone in the area for a pov

I'm sure they do, but I'm not sure let me chexk4.

Link to the situation: 

Any supporting evidence or notes: An Hour-Long Chat In Discord Help Desk

Feedback: After being rdm'd in cold blood and being quite upset about it I jumped into the help desk to see if I could speak to a gamemaster, however, I just left deciding its not worth the time and effort for them however Genji hmu and asked if i was okay and if there was anything she could help with (Chat on my stream if needed) She was very helpful and calmed the situation down.

Suggestions for improvement: Keep up the good work

Link to the situation: Situation related to making my character lore-friendly and compliant with the server rules. (not gonna post the private messages)

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: Fae messaged me with some concerns about a character I am currently playing and mentioned a few problems in his character background. She was very friendly with her messages and quick with replies which helped resolve the situation quickly and easily. She was considerate, accommodating and helpful, I appreciate the work of Fae and the rest of the staff that have a great attention to detail in weeding out troll characters that may sprout up on the server.

Suggestions for improvement: Keep doing what you're doing.

Link to the situation:N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: Y

Feedback: Fae was immediately responsive when I messaged in discord. I explained that i was getting an error when attempting to launch DayZ with mods. Fae requested images of my mod list and error, which I provided.  I can only imagine the eye roll and laughter coming from Fae upon viewing my mod list . 🤣

In true noob fashion I didn't have all the required mods, only the most recent update. Fae explained that there were other mods required and provided a link for me. Once these mods were dl'd the game launched flawlessly! 

Thank You for your responsiveness and absolute correct fix!  Hopefully I'll have something more challenging for you in the future 😁

Suggestions for improvement: N/A

DayZ Mods.jpg

DayZ Mods Complete.jpg

Thank you everyone for the feedback, it is so appreciated and makes my little heart soar.
Thank you all for letting me help you!

I'm only a DM away should you need any more help and I'll do my best to get back to you ASAP!

❤️

ezgif-1-30790f231b2d.gif

Posted (edited)

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: Hello staff member Fae. I am writing to you today to leave some positive feedback! I joined the Waiting For Staff Help voice channel and was promptly seen to by you. I needed your superior position as a staff member to regulate a heated discussion between @AndreyQ and myself. I was very worried that things may get serious between the two of us and I am very happy to say that because you were there, things were dealt with professionally and we have since set aside our differences. I would like to thank you for doing such a good job as a Support member and hope to see you promoted in the near future!

Suggestions for improvement: None at all! 

Edited by Kordruga

15 minutes ago, Kordruga said:

Link to the situation: N/A

Any supporting evidence or notes: N/A

Feedback: Hello staff member Fae. I am writing to you today to leave some positive feedback! I joined the Waiting For Staff Help voice channel and was promptly seen to by you. I needed your superior position as a staff member to regulate a heated discussion between @AndreyQ and myself. I was very worried that things may get serious between the two of us and I am very happy to say that because you were there, things were dealt with professionally and we have since set aside our differences. I would like to thank you for doing such a good job as a Support member and hope to see you promoted in the near future!

Suggestions for improvement: None at all! 

You are most welcome community member Kordruga, I am also glad I was there so the discussion did not get too intense for everyone.
I am glad to hear you are now friends again! 
❤️