Posted (edited)

Server and location: S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-15, 12:02

Your in game name: Alexandr Broz

Names of allies involved: none

Name of suspect/s: see in logs

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): none

Detailed description of the events: I logged in near the Northwest airfield, and I proceeded to head to the military tents. There I met a man how wore all black, and we started to talk for a bit, and then we saw three or four other people coming towards us. I asked the guy who wore all black if he knew who they were he said no he didn't know them. When they approached us one of the guys said he liked my shoes a lot I and then he asked if I had any medicine said no. Could feel shit where about go down pretty soon, so I proceeded to tell them that I needed to be on my way. They started to follow the guy who wore all black and me, and they asked if we or at least I was affiliated with anyone I answered maybe or maybe not. After that, they initiated on us, so I ended up putting my hands up, but the other guy had time to escape. One of the group members told me that I needed to contact him through the radio and tell him to stop running or they will shoot, and I told him the truth that I didn't have him on the radio. They told me to follow them back into the military tents, and yet again they told me to contact him through the radio again, so  I told them again that I didn't have the guy on the radio, so they told me instead to drop my radio as I did. Then out of nowhere, a bullet hit one of the guys they started to panic, and I assume that they thought that I told him to shoot them but didn't and I still had my hands up, but one of the guys still shot me.

Edited by Mr Smoking Dog
noticed that I spelled wrong on the title

Hit Logs:

12:00:59 | Player "Alexandr Broz" hit by Player "Frank Loke" with AKS-74u from 6.76197 meters 
12:01:00 | Player "Alexandr Broz" hit by Player "Frank Loke" with AKS-74u from 9.44908 meters 
12:01:03 | Player "Alexandr Broz" hit by Player "Frank Loke" with AKS-74u from 13.1 meters 
12:01:03 | Player "Alexandr Broz" hit by Player "Frank Loke" with AKS-74u from 15.844 meters 
12:01:03 | Player "Alexandr Broz" hit by Player "Frank Loke" with AKS-74u from 16.123 meters 

Kill Logs:

12:01:03 | Player "Alexandr Broz" (DEAD) killed by Player "Frank Loke" with AKS-74u from 16.123 meters 

Connection Logs:

11:51:24 | Player "Alexandr Broz" is connected
-Died-

11:44:38 | Player "Frank Loke" is connected
-Still Connected-

Calling in:

@Mr Smoking Dog - Alexandr Broz | POSTED

@Savage - Frank Loke

For their full detailed POV. Also please post any additional evidence that you may have, along with listing all of your allies that were involved. 

@Savage will be temp banned until he posts his POV since it has been 24 hours and has been active in game.

Posted (edited)

Hey, It is true that we initiated. And our plan was to make a way longer RP Scenario than it went out to be. We were 4 People around them, they were 2 people looting the tents. We talked for abit, and they started to walk so we walked with them and when we initiated on them. We had 1 guy in the backline of the tents aiming at them, and we were 3 litterly 4 meters around them. As soon as we aim on them and tell them to stand completely still. 1 of the 2 guys actually breaks RP and starts to run desperately. And we also said if they try anything we will kill the guy we got. so we are walking towards the tents with 3 guys aiming on his friend. We get real close to the tents and the hostage and my friend stops for 1 second and talks about a Radio. As soon as they stop My friend gets shot in the head. Thats why we shot down the hostage. Because who in their right mind shoots 1 guy when 3 people are left aiming at the hostage. In my opinion it could have been a way better RP scenario but they were scared for their gear. and didnt want to RP. I have 2 people who can confirm this story if thats needed. 

Edited by Savage

@Savage Your temp ban has been lifted. Please keep an eye on this report for any further questions we may have for you.

39 minutes ago, Savage said:

but they were scared for their gear

Isn't it pretty normal to try to leave as quickly as possible if you see a four-man group coming towards and looking very intimidating? My Character has already been taken once and toured so he, of course, is paranoid, so he tries to leave because he dosen't have a good feeling about what's going. So it is more like he is scared for his life

41 minutes ago, Savage said:

And we also said if they try anything we will kill the guy we got

I know that one of you guys told my character that if he didn't say to the guy who ran away stop running my character would get shot. But I told your friends that my character didn't have him on the radio and I don't really see why my character would lie in a life and death situation. 

1 hour ago, Savage said:

We get real close to the tents and the hostage and my friend stops for 1 second and talks about a Radio. As soon as they stop My friend gets shot in the head.

I dropped my radio before your friend got shot in the head. We continued down towards the military camp after I dropped my radio and then when we were at the tents your friend stood in the open and was shot.

Its easy for you to say it like this now, but we both could have done that better my point is none of it would have happend like that if the guy you rolled with didnt just go for killing people as soon as possible. we had no plans in killing you but we were going to to a long roleplay which is why i play on this server to do stuff. even if i loose my gear because of roleplay i dont mind

Well gear is pretty easy to find so didn't really care about that and sure we both of us could have done better if it wasn't after that guy who shot at the person. I think we both made some mistakes.

So sorry for taking up the staffs time but would like to close this report.

Staff has reviewed this report and are fine closing the report. 

Please keep in @Savage mind that because @Mr Smoking Dog was not in an approved group with the other party member, you did not gain kill rights on him due to his friend not complying. This was an unreasonable demand as @Mr Smoking Dog was not in control of his friend's actions, which was to not comply and run for fear of his life. 

//Closed

Signed: @Derek Steel, @Mademoiselle and @Xehara