Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 09:25
Sign in to follow this  
Spicey

S1: Invalid Attempted KoS

Server and location: S1, Krasnostav Police Station

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): June 13th 21:20 PDT (9:20PM) and June 14th 04:20 UTC (4:20AM) ((video file name was 2019-06-13 21-20-39 or 21:20 and 39 seconds, but I dunno if that is when the video starts or ends))

Your in game name: Micheal Delaney

Names of allies involved: @Jane Marie, @nomadxvx

Name of suspect/s: @HDragon I believe is Vali, although in DMs with him he claimed to not know why I was shot. I do not know who his allies were

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): none

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): first video (taken hostage) is the event that happened prior to this which ended, second video is me getting shot (the reason for the report) which I'm unsure as to why, as our encounter had resolved itself (compliant hostage) and both parties had departed. 1598134453_Screenshot(427).png.85317f122745872d4fd78a16fcb41de7.png

Detailed description of the events: I was chopping wood for our base when I was taken hostage by @HDragon, as his character had a personal hatred for our (at the time) second in command, and I was to be leverage to get into the base. My first video shows how that event transpired, but the short version is @HDragon entered our base with me, got me to "knock out" our second in command, and told us that our group is fine, but he'll be back in a day and if wolf is in the camp he'll kill us all. That's fine, everything about that event played out good and was an interesting bit of hostileRP. The issue arises in my second video, where roughly 10-20 minutes after Vali and his men left, I began working on our walls. I had just grabbed a new backpack, as Vali's men had looted me and taken my previous one, and was looking for something to help me basebuild (probably a saw, I honestly can't remember) when I take a shot from the hill from what I assume was a M70 Tundra (my gun Vali's men stole from me) as none of them had long range scopes that I can remember. I don't understand why I got shot, but I ended up spending the next hour huddled in the police station with @Jane Marie until @nomadxvx arrived and we left the camp/logged off for the night. There was a few shots through the wall of the room we were hiding in with a suppressed assault rifle a couple minutes after I got shot, but none of them hit me or @Jane Marie.

Hit Logs:

04:20:01 | Player "Micheal Delaney" hit by Player "Imrich Vakindi" with Mosin 91/30 from 166.282 meters

Connection Logs:

02:18:04 | Player "Micheal Delaney" is connected
05:54:35 | Player "Micheal Delaney" has been disconnected

02:40:22 | Player "Imrich Vakindi" is connected
04:46:24 | Player "Imrich Vakindi" has been disconnected

02:17:39 | Player "Jane Marie" is connected
05:58:14 | Player "Jane Marie" has been disconnected

04:13:35 | Player "Davit Avtandil" is connected
04:20:42 | Player "Davit Avtandil" has been disconnected
04:43:31 | Player "Davit Avtandil" is connected
05:53:13 | Player "Davit Avtandil" has been disconnected

Calling in:

@Spicey - Micheal Delaney | POSTED

@Jane Marie - Jane Marie | POSTED

@nomadxvx - Davit Avtandil | POSTED

@FireDude - Imrich Vakindi | POSTED

For their full detailed POV. Along with any other evidence that they may have. Please also list all of your allies that were involved.

Also @FireDude can you please explain why you logged out with 4 minutes left in your combat timer?

Currently recovering from Wisdom teeth removal. Will post very soon!

Posted (edited)

Imrich Vakindi Pov: Alright to start off, the first video in the report has nothing to do with me at all, I am a completely different incident.

Now, Part one: I was looting the area of the NEAF, I am being attacked by infected and such and run due to the town of Krasnostav area being like overloaded with Infected, I am running to take cover in the police station when I hear voices and see this big ass base. I figured it was abandoned due to the back way being open and I simply walked inside, I did not break in or threaten anyone, the doors were open to the court yard. I hear voices inside and was wondering if I stumbled on a situation.

I get initiated on by someone I cannot see, I first hear "Who are you?" something along these lines. I respond with "Im just taking shelter, I heard voices and got concerned". I then get a response something like this. "Put your fucking hands up!" I hear this from my right, beyond the big ass base wall so the initiation is coming from somewhere I cannot see. I respond "Im not here to fight I cannot even see you!" He repeats the Initiation and I move back outside the open base door. I pause for about half a second planning what to do when I make a split decision and run! I scream "Ne! Ne!" as Im running around the base twords Krasnostav, As I am running I see over the wall the man who told me to put my hands up. I see he is wearing Blue and black or Red and black. As im running around him he does not have a shot on me so I hear him scream in Ts or DC but Hotmic "Kill him!"

As im running I see on top of the Police station a few tents and another man holding a long rifle aiming at where I used to be. I see he is wearing a dark red or black. As im running I can hear the cut off words of the roof sniper say something like "I cant-" Hard to see or hear when running and my heart is racing. I take out my Aks-74u but decide the fight isnt worth it with such a small caliber and just run into town. I shift tab to check the time of around when I was imitated on, it was 11:24 pm. I decided ill try and fight back till 12pm 

Part two: Im running my ass off in the town avoiding zombies and being seen, I decide I should loot the houses and maybe find a long range rifle to pick them off. I was planning on using my 30 mins of defense rights to kill them. I find a Winchester and decide to look at this hunting tower for ammo, As im doing this I alt tab to double check the defense rights timer and notice it was 2 hours. Now my window was around till 1:20 but I figured I would stop around 1:15 because I didnt set an exact timer. I do not find the ammo and run to the castle and same luck. I now run in the direction of Severograd while making a IC radio call for help to @ImGrimm I ask for Kamancihi Support and let him know about another problem with another group. I let him know the situation while I scavenge for ammo. Eventually I find a Mosin and a pack of 7.62 from the military checkpoint. I see this doctor I meet at the Wolf pack camp earlier that day and let him know whats going on, I convince him to tag along. His name was Doc @steeltalen He became my ally and decided he would stay along to fix me up If I got shot. Everything remains IC. 

Part three: We run from severograd back to the place I was told to put my hands up, I ask him to run faster but he has no weight left due to his big ass bag. We drop off his bag and take his Binos to spy on the base from the hill above it. When I use the Binos the wall doesn't load and I see someone sitting inside the base for a second. I decide 1 I cant even make that shot and 2 that info aint fair to them if I shot them when I should be able to see him. So I scout the area around and see a man building a fire wearing red and black. I decide he is gonna be my first target. I follow him with the binos from the hill untill he removes from my sights. I then decide to leave the Doc on the hill and move down to where he spotted some good locations I could shoot from in the town. I run thought the field dropping of the Binos in a bush to give me more weight. I then find I cannot shoot from the town and make my way back. 

Part four: I make it back up the hill to find the Doc waiting for me, He wanted to get out and go the Cernaya Polana where doctors were and I knew where they were hiding out so I told him I would bring his to their place. But just before we go I see the man in the Red again, he is standing in the middle of the courtyard and was looking like he was talking on his radio. I quickly pull out the Mosin and line up the Iron Sights and shoot. He does not die due to the nerf in the damage of 7.62 and I cannot get another shot off in time before he hides behind the police station. I run down to try and keep the fight up, leaving the doc on the hill and taking out the ak I have. I run around the base once before deciding to trash talk them, as my character would do. I said along these lines in a Chernorussian Accent "Do you remember when you told me to put my hands up huh!? Did you not think it would lead to consequences!? How does 7.62 feel bitch, I bet not very good!!"  I then keep looking around the base and then continue to talk to them over the wall I never got any response and figured they logged off or were just hiding in the corners waiting for me to storm the base. I decided to regroup with the Doc.

Part five: I get back on the hill and tell the Doc its time to go, he asks for his Binos, I remember I put them in a bush near the base so we both run down this time, as we are running and I am bragging about my shot I pull out the suppressed Aks-74u and fire about 3-5 shots on the upper windows just to convince the men hiding not to peak the heads out to shoot us. We spend a little too long trying to find the binos but when we grab them we go back and start to run twords the docs camp. At this point its like 1:15 pm, Im tired and hungry as hell and point the doc in the right direction. I know I needed to wait for a wile before I can log off and decided I needed to kill some time. I had surgery the next morning and want allowed to eat 8 hours before, so I was starving at this time and wanted to sleep. I decided to loot the barracks to the West of NEAF and spend about 10-15 mins doing that, I figured the 10-15 mins plus the time I took Bragging and shittalking the base people It was around 30 mins. I logged inside the barracks area. I apologize for logging 4 mins early, I didnt set a timer and thought I had spent more time then I did. 

Questions: I would like to ask why this report is even going up, If the second video was not cut short then they would have had video of me walking up to the walls and explaining why I shot at them, I went though the initiation on me, and how I shot them for it and called them cowards. I request a longer second Video to show that I did infact come down to talk. This could be considered a false report due to the withhold of evidence of me being initiated and the cutting off of the video so quickly. 

If anything else Is needed please let me know. 

Again I want to apologize for loggin early, I honestly believed It had been long enough and would have stayed on longer if it were not for the operation in 7 hours.

I have created a very badly made map of my movements and what happened, color coated for your enjoyment. 
c0c84140a577d7d05d97b3c9b3de83f3.png.b8f4c0cf44d8f12bc13a3dd2495a3008.png

Edited by FireDude

Doc Pov: @FireDude told me to come and do my Pov. I left the wolf packs base to head for Cernaya Polana to meet up with the other doctors when i pass a green two story house when i hear a familiar voice from behind me and to the left to find Imrich Vakindi there asking for help. He ask for some food i give him a steak and tells me he needs my help taking out two people who had tried to capture him in krasnostav i only have a segia 12 and i tell him i only have 17 shots but two guys should not be to hard. He ask if i have a scope for the mosin i tell him i dont  and he says okay and we head of to krasnostav on the way there he ask if i can go faster i tell him i am weighed down he says okay. When we get above krasnostav he suggest i put my bag down in a bush or something to lose some weight i put my bag in some trees and i grab my binos and hand them to Imrich who scouts out the town at first we dont see anyone but then he sees a guy cutting down a tree in front of there base and I point some locations in town where he may be able to get  a shot off with some cover. He goes down in to town using a hay pile for some cover and then after awhile he comes back a says that he could not find a shot from where i pointed out and we move left along the hills in the trees. When he says he sees him takes aim and fires hit him but does not kill him so Imrich runs down the hill and moves around the base for some time while i just sat in the trees and watched. He came back up and said they had moved inside and that we can leave i ask for my binos back and he says that he left them down in a bush. We go down there get my binos back but had to kill some walkers and then we went up the hill got my bag and we head for Cernaya Polana as we walk i tell him he should tell the Kamancihi about the base and let them deal with it he says he already called it in and another place as well. We trot thought the wood and eventually  split off near some barrack he went to the barracks and i went to Cernaya Polana and hung around for a bit talk to some of the people there and then logged for the night. 

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, FireDude said:

Imrich Vakindi Pov: Alright to start off, the first video in the report has nothing to do with me at all, I am a completely different incident.

Now, Part one: I was looting the area of the NEAF, I am being attacked by infected and such and run due to the town of Krasnostav area being like overloaded with Infected, I am running to take cover in the police station when I hear voices and see this big ass base. I figured it was abandoned due to the back way being open and I simply walked inside, I did not break in or threaten anyone, the doors were open to the court yard. I hear voices inside and was wondering if I stumbled on a situation.

I get initiated on by someone I cannot see, I first hear "Who are you?" something along these lines. I respond with "Im just taking shelter, I heard voices and got concerned". I then get a response something like this. "Put your fucking hands up!" I hear this from my right, beyond the big ass base wall so the initiation is coming from somewhere I cannot see. I respond "Im not here to fight I cannot even see you!" He repeats the Initiation and I move back outside the open base door. I pause for about half a second planning what to do when I make a split decision and run! I scream "Ne! Ne!" as Im running around the base twords Krasnostav, As I am running I see over the wall the man who told me to put my hands up. I see he is wearing Blue and black or Red and black. As im running around him he does not have a shot on me so I hear him scream in Ts or DC but Hotmic "Kill him!"

As im running I see on top of the Police station a few tents and another man holding a long rifle aiming at where I used to be. I see he is wearing a dark red or black. As im running I can hear the cut off words of the roof sniper say something like "I cant-" Hard to see or hear when running and my heart is racing. I take out my Aks-74u but decide the fight isnt worth it with such a small caliber and just run into town. I shift tab to check the time of around when I was imitated on, it was 11:24 pm. I decided ill try and fight back till 12pm 

Part two: Im running my ass off in the town avoiding zombies and being seen, I decide I should loot the houses and maybe find a long range rifle to pick them off. I was planning on using my 30 mins of defense rights to kill them. I find a Winchester and decide to look at this hunting tower for ammo, As im doing this I alt tab to double check the defense rights timer and notice it was 2 hours. Now my window was around till 1:20 but I figured I would stop around 1:15 because I didnt set an exact timer. I do not find the ammo and run to the castle and same luck. I now run in the direction of Severograd while making a IC radio call for help to @ImGrimm I ask for Kamancihi Support and let him know about another problem with another group. I let him know the situation while I scavenge for ammo. Eventually I find a Mosin and a pack of 7.62 from the military checkpoint. I see this doctor I meet at the Wolf pack camp earlier that day and let him know whats going on, I convince him to tag along. His name was Doc @steeltalen He became my ally and decided he would stay along to fix me up If I got shot. Everything remains IC. 

Part three: We run from severograd back to the place I was told to put my hands up, I ask him to run faster but he has no weight left due to his big ass bag. We drop off his bag and take his Binos to spy on the base from the hill above it. When I use the Binos the wall doesn't load and I see someone sitting inside the base for a second. I decide 1 I cant even make that shot and 2 that info aint fair to them if I shot them when I should be able to see him. So I scout the area around and see a man building a fire wearing red and black. I decide he is gonna be my first target. I follow him with the binos from the hill untill he removes from my sights. I then decide to leave the Doc on the hill and move down to where he spotted some good locations I could shoot from in the town. I run thought the field dropping of the Binos in a bush to give me more weight. I then find I cannot shoot from the town and make my way back. 

Part four: I make it back up the hill to find the Doc waiting for me, He wanted to get out and go the Cernaya Polana where doctors were and I knew where they were hiding out so I told him I would bring his to their place. But just before we go I see the man in the Red again, he is standing in the middle of the courtyard and was looking like he was talking on his radio. I quickly pull out the Mosin and line up the Iron Sights and shoot. He does not die due to the nerf in the damage of 7.62 and I cannot get another shot off in time before he hides behind the police station. I run down to try and keep the fight up, leaving the doc on the hill and taking out the ak I have. I run around the base once before deciding to trash talk them, as my character would do. I said along these lines in a Chernorussian Accent "Do you remember when you told me to put my hands up huh!? Did you not think it would lead to consequences!? How does 7.62 feel bitch, I bet not very good!!"  I then keep looking around the base and then continue to talk to them over the wall I never got any response and figured they logged off or were just hiding in the corners waiting for me to storm the base. I decided to regroup with the Doc.

Part five: I get back on the hill and tell the Doc its time to go, he asks for his Binos, I remember I put them in a bush near the base so we both run down this time, as we are running and I am bragging about my shot I pull out the suppressed Aks-74u and fire about 3-5 shots on the upper windows just to convince the men hiding not to peak the heads out to shoot us. We spend a little too long trying to find the binos but when we grab them we go back and start to run twords the docs camp. At this point its like 1:15 pm, Im tired and hungry as hell and point the doc in the right direction. I know I needed to wait for a wile before I can log off and decided I needed to kill some time. I had surgery the next morning and want allowed to eat 8 hours before, so I was starving at this time and wanted to sleep. I decided to loot the barracks to the West of NEAF and spend about 10-15 mins doing that, I figured the 10-15 mins plus the time I took Bragging and shittalking the base people It was around 30 mins. I logged inside the barracks area. I apologize for logging 4 mins early, I didnt set a timer and thought I had spent more time then I did. 

Questions: I would like to ask why this report is even going up, If the second video was not cut short then they would have had video of me walking up to the walls and explaining why I shot at them, I went though the initiation on me, and how I shot them for it and called them cowards. I request a longer second Video to show that I did infact come down to talk. This could be considered a false report due to the withhold of evidence of me being initiated and the cutting off of the video so quickly. 

If anything else Is needed please let me know. 

Again I want to apologize for loggin early, I honestly believed It had been long enough and would have stayed on longer if it were not for the operation in 7 hours.

I have created a very badly made map of my movements and what happened, color coated for your enjoyment. 
c0c84140a577d7d05d97b3c9b3de83f3.png.b8f4c0cf44d8f12bc13a3dd2495a3008.png

Okay! So first off, I'd like to apologize to @HDragon as it turns out he and his men had nothing to do with this apparently. Secondly, I never pointed my gun nor initiated on anyone that day. I had logged on and spent my time base building until the events in the first video took place. Me getting shot by you was so random and out of place that my only conclusion i could come up with was that the people from the first video had to have come back and shot me for some reason.

Now, I'm curious as to who initiated on you because like I said, I never did. The people who base with me, as far as I know, dont wear red and black. There was a guy who came up to the gate a bit before video one starts and we talked for a bit before he claimed to head to severograd, and he was wearing a red and black plaid hunting jacket.

Now, as to the video evidence, the first video is recorded the traditional way by pressing record. The second video is recorded using a function on OBS called a replay buffer, where it records the last 5 minutes (or however long you set it; mine's 5 minutes), and unfortunately my replay buffer has been dropping frames, as seen by the stuttery nature of the second video. I shortened the video because the rest of it was me chopping trees, building a campfire, and checking my base inventory, all irrelevant to the report; me getting shot.

Also; you did yell something over the wall from a distance, but unfortunately your distance and the amount of people who were talking to me *over radio* made it impossible to decipher what you had said, which sounded like a threat and made me more adamant that it had to have been @HDragonand his men, which it turned out not to be.

So, now that I know who shot me; I'd like to turn this report on @FireDude for shooting me without proper initiation (as I never pointed a gun at anyone nor told them off in a hostile way). His actions led to an hour hiding in our police station and clothing that I had been wearing for several days now that i had grown fond of on my character getting ruined.

Edit: I'd also like to add that in the timeframe given by the shooter for when he was initiated on, I'm fairly certain he got initiated by Vali's men during the hostileRP in the first video and I'd encourage @FireDude to look through that first video and see if any of the men involved look like the man who initiated on him; as again, i never initiated on you.

Edited by Spicey

1 hour ago, Spicey said:

So, now that I know who shot me; I'd like to turn this report on @FireDude for shooting me without proper initiation (as I never pointed a gun at anyone nor told them off in a hostile way). His actions led to an hour hiding in our police station and clothing that I had been wearing for several days now that i had grown fond of on my character getting ruined.

As I stated, the people withing the base initiated on me from the other side of the wall, I was using my defense rights. You couldnt have pointed a gun at me because I was on the other side of the wall unless it WAS you on the police roof. Long story short I was initiated on, I left, got gun, came back, shot at my attackers. 

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

3 hours ago, FireDude said:

I see he is wearing Blue and black or Red and black.

This right here shows that you are unsure of who your attacker was. 

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

While I understand your situation with having surgery the next day, you left the area and logged out without us knowing, leading us to sit in the police station for around an hour. With the short amount of time you knew you had, you shouldn't have shot me if you couldnt afford to see the conflict through.

1 hour ago, Spicey said:

to look through that first video and see if any of the men involved look like the man who initiated on him; as again, i never initiated on you

Just went though the Video again, the only colors I saw were Red and black, like a hiking jacket. Or a Blue and Black hiking jacket. I had at least two men threaten my life within that base less than an hour before I shot back. If you want to say that you're entire group had left, then a new group came and initiated on me, then left within 30 mins allowing your group to move back in to be shot my me then go ahead. Without proper evidence of the Initation and without the extended video this report will most likely come down to word vs word

4.2 - If you are a defender - the one being initiated on or subjected to other hostile actions that threaten your life which you did not start or provoke - you are allowed to defend yourself by gaining  DEFENDER RIGHTS on the attackers. Defender rights allow you to kill attackers for 2 hours or until your character dies. Defender rights can be shared with anyone who you recently role played with as well as all your group members, if you are a part of an approved group.

I was threatened by someone, I dont not need to know who they are to gain defender rights. 

3 minutes ago, Spicey said:

4.1 All initiations and hostile actions as well as their demands and conditions must be made clear and unambiguous to all involved players. Hostile actions or initiations must be done personally and on specific targets who must be aware who the attacker is, for example they cannot be done remotely through radio or PA system.

4 hours ago, FireDude said:

I see he is wearing Blue and black or Red and black.

This right here shows that you are unsure of who your attacker was. 

This only shows the it was an Invalid imitation, not that it was invalid defense  

5 minutes ago, FireDude said:

As I stated, the people withing the base initiated on me from the other side of the wall, I was using my defense rights. You couldnt have pointed a gun at me because I was on the other side of the wall unless it WAS you on the police roof. Long story short I was initiated on, I left, got gun, came back, shot at my attackers. 

Unfortunately, you didnt shoot at your attackers because I never initiated and, as far as I know none of my group members did either. I'm almost certain that you were initiated on by the people who had us held captive during the latter half of the first video.

1 minute ago, Spicey said:

Unfortunately, you didnt shoot at your attackers because I never initiated and, as far as I know none of my group members did either. I'm almost certain that you were initiated on by the people who had us held captive during the latter half of the first video.

The people in the video were wearing military gear, the people who initiated on me were not. 

5 minutes ago, Spicey said:

While I understand your situation with having surgery the next day, you left the area and logged out without us knowing, leading us to sit in the police station for around an hour. With the short amount of time you knew you had, you shouldn't have shot me if you couldnt afford to see the conflict through.

I already apologized for Combat logging. However that rule break does not have anything to do with you sitting in the base for an hour, I am not required to let you know that I am leaving. They only time I need to is if I was attacked and asked to log off early. 

Again Staff, I should have set a timer for my attack so I could have stayed on an extra 4 mins, Im going to set a timer from now on any time I get into a hostile act.

Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, FireDude said:

If you want to say that you're entire group had left, then a new group came and initiated on me, then left within 30 mins allowing your group to move back in to be shot my me then go ahead

Yesterday, which is when this took place, the most people from my group we had at the base at 1 time was 4, and we were all working very hard to finish our walls. We had no reason to initiate on you, because we were trying to defend against events like video 1. We're not a hostile group.

14 minutes ago, FireDude said:

The people in the video were wearing military gear, the people who initiated on me were not. 

I'm the only person who was on that day in our group who wasnt wearing military gear, and I didnt initiate on you.

4.3 You shouldn't use defender or attacker rights in situations where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play. In other words, obtaining kill rights alone does not give you explicit permission to use them any time you want and in all situations. Think about if using them to kill another character is viable in the current situation considering role play and In Character information. Kill rights gained from any rule breaks (including but not limited to baiting, invalid initiation) are considered invalid and their use will be punished in the same way as if they were not obtained at all.

From what I've gathered, your reason for shooting me, someone who you dont have positive info on if I even match the description, doesnt have any RP benefit to the situation, on top of you not actually having defender rights on me since I didnt initiate on you. Even if one of my group did, which I'm certain they didnt, your defender rights dont extend to the entire camp, especially since we arent an official group yet.

I'd like to pursue this report as invalid KoS and rule play.

Edited by Spicey

11 minutes ago, Spicey said:

Yesterday, which is when this took place

This happened two days ago, yesterday I had my operation. 

Just now, FireDude said:

This happened two days ago, yesterday I had my operation. 

You are correct, I forgot what day it was. I made this report late last night so at the time it was a day ago.

12 minutes ago, Spicey said:

where it doesn't make in-character sense as it can be seen as rule play.

I was told to put my hands up, I say no, I then run to get gun and kick the ass of the people who threaten my life. It made plenty of Ic sense. Please, can we not continue to quote rules and then bend them to make me look bad. I had defense rights because even if the Imitation was invalid, I was still going to be shot when I did not comply. 

Im going to stop the back and forth, it will get us both only points. Id say we can leave the word vs words to the Admins. 

1 minute ago, FireDude said:

I was told to put my hands up, I say no, I then run to get gun and kick the ass of the people who threaten my life. It made plenty of Ic sense. Please, can we not continue to quote rules and then bend them to make me look bad. I had defense rights because even if the Imitation was invalid, I was still going to be shot when I did not comply. 

But you didn't, because I didnt initiate on you.

I'm done with the back and forth, I'll let the moderators decide.

6 hours ago, Randy said:

Please also list all of your allies that were involved.

Just noticed this, I listed every ally involved in the report, the other people in my group who were in video one had left the camp/logged out before I got shot.

The majority of my involvement of the whole engagement was of me running to Krasnostav from Pustoshka, so I did not physically see most of the aggression, but I did hear it through Discord.  If you'd like, I can explain in detail my whole run from Pustoshka but for now I'll just explain what I was doing once I entered Krasnostav.

When I had finally arrived in Krasnostav the altercation involving Vali seemed to already have been boiling down, but I dropped my backpack near a tree and decided to try and dig in just in case things fired up again. As I was doing so, I was told over Discord that they were leaving in the direction of Severograd. I sat in position for a while longer in case they turned around, but they did not. I ran back to my pack that I had left by the tree and decided to head into town and do a little bit of looting for a few minutes, then I logged out in a two story green house but stayed in Discord, as I planned to get back on, but had things IRL to take care of. I'm not sure how much time had gone by but it seemed like it was maybe 20 minutes since Vali and his men left. Then I heard Spicey saying through Discord that he had been shot but was still alive. At this time only 2 members of the group were in the compound which were @Spicey and @Jane Marie . After hearing this, I rushed to get back on to try and help. I sat in the two story green house trying to monitor the back of the compound to the best of my ability. I was there for an estimated 30 minutes before I decided to push into the compound walls to see if anyone was still inside. I didn't see anyone inside the walls, so I went inside to keep watch on another area of the compound. I was there for another 20 minutes or so, when a stranger started running through the streets of Krasnostav with a flare. We assumed it was a trap, so we just stayed inside and sat quietly while watching him slowly loot the town and then run away. After that, there was no movement or anything happening, so we waited a bit longer, grabbed our things, and then logged out for the night. 

On a side note, in the videos it can also be heard out loud and is recorded that we all thought that it was Vali's men returning to town and shooting, instead of a random stranger shooting at us for no reason. I feel that this in itself proves that we had not initiated on @FireDude  

Alright that’s enough back and forth, only post if you have been called in for your POV and only post your POV. Unless you have new evidence to add to the report. This is the only warning. 

I was sitting inside the Krasnostav PD taking a quick snack break when I heard a shot, I called it out (with my mouth half full). I heard @Spicey telling us he was shot, he didn't specify if he was down or not, so when I heard the door being unlocked I panicked a little bit. Spicey confirmed it was only him, entered the building, then I opened the door I was in and rushed him in to access his wounds. His shirt was destroyed, but he was fine. We both sat there crouched down, confused and scared for a good 15 minutes or more, our comms were really noisy, so when we suddenly heard an angry russian just outside the PD, we had no clue what he was saying. Spicey told me he thought it was about Wolf, a person someone named Vali wanted out of our group, so we started discussing the situation, thinking the person who shot Spicey was probably Vali or one of his boys, and that they mistook Spicey for Wolf and took a shot, or that they thought they saw Wolf in the base (which he was not). Maybe about a minute or two after the angry yelling outside the PD (I'm not positive on the time), shots started ringing off, it sounded like they were hitting the outside of the wall from where we were crouching. We went prone and stayed quiet, pretty shooken up. A short time after that we decided to try to reason with whoever was out there. We said things along the lines of, "Hello! Wolf is not here! You are shooting at innocent people!". No answer. We stayed there until @nomadxvx arrived at the PD, he came in and took up a spot in the middle of the building, keeping quiet and watching. I eventually decided I'd sacrifice myself to try and reason with whoever was shooting, so I ran outside all around and outside our base with one hand up yelling, "Hello? We are innocent people in here! Wolf is not here! Hello?" Again no answers. I came back into the PD and grabbed some NVGs as it was becoming dark. I moved to the green house right across from our base to get a different view. A man with a flare showed up and ran all around the outside of our base, then left. We assumed he was either bait, or a new spawn. That was about it.

@HDragon do you know if any of your men initiated on someone lurking outside the base whilst in hostile RP with the OP?

There was one guy outside who was traveling West to East coming from the hill entering the town and one of my guys did initiate on them.

Greetings, the staff have looked over this report and come to a conclusion. @FireDude, you run up to the base attempting to RP, and are initiated on by @HDragon's men. You then fall back and attempt to shoot your initiators but instead actually shoot one of the owners of the camp instead after the people who had initiated on you left the area. Due to this you will be found guilty of attempted invalid kill. Furthermore you logged out 4 minutes early, so you will be found guilty of combat logging as well.

@FireDude - Attempted Invalid Kill and Combat Logging - Guilty | 3 days and 10 points.