Server time (UTC): 2019-10-22, 19:59
Sign in to follow this  
God

Final Warning Removal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://gyazo.com/0b2ee1bcd2b568ce207e1123e875e0d9

Why the verdict is not fair: I still personally don't think it was blackmail, you can see in the discord chat of the verdict im trying to talk to him about closing the report, i wasn't trying to force him into anything.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I have done my 3 months of final, stayed active on game, and in the forums throughout my months on final. I even tried some new group idea (didnt work out) met up with new and even old friends. I have had many fun rp adventures throughout my 3 months. Hanged out with Potius Cras once more, helped build camp Eden. Now i am running around doing contract work with the old freeman group plus some more. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: final warning removed 

What could you have done better?: Communicate better and make sure to triple ID suspects and hostages .

Greetings, 

After reviewing your appeal, we have come to the conclusion to deny your appeal. You received a final warning due to you blackmailing. The correct punishment is actually a permanent removal from the community, but you were put on final. What you did was still blackmail. We will be denying this because you still fail to see how what you did was blackmail and that you have not learnt from your mistakes. You must not blackmail anyone into dropping a report or even blackmail anyone at all. This is against our rules and is a very serious offence. So, because of you not understanding that what you did was wrong, you will be remaining on final warning. 

With that said, appeal denied. 

Signed by myself with notes