Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 22:30
Sign in to follow this  
AVeryBritishGael

S2: Avoiding RP

Posted (edited)

Server and location: S2 Severograd, (I have been informed this base is at the Severograd Hospital)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 03:30 approx (give or take a couple minutes)

Your in game name: Neil Murray

Names of allies involved: None

Name of suspect/s: Unaware of name

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I logged in in the outskirts of Svergino and heading westwards along the road between there and Severograd, on the way in I heard two singular gunshots, with several minutes apart in between them, so I believed there to be at least one person somewhere inside the town. While going through town I saw the signs of a base somewhere nearby, with trees having been felled and a watchtower atop the building. When passing the base I noticed items on the road, what appeared to be at least the backpack and a gun (as well as other items but I never Tabbed to take an inventory in case it belonged to somebody nearby).

Standing outside of the gate, in front of a fence which I could see through due to the top half only being a frame, I called out multiple times to see if anyone was inside. I had heard footsteps but, at first, thought they might belong to an Infected spawn inside the camp walls somehow, but eventually saw the feet of a player through the wall who was attacking an infected. I called out several times, assuming the base was theirs, and inquired if the items out on the road were his. I couldn't make out anything about the character as he was in a complete Ghillie suiti, but I was stood in the open and calling openly so I do not believe I could have been obstructed from his view. On asking 'There are some things out here on the road, are they yours?' he came out of the camp, via the gate, went up to the items and then promptly ran off. Without addressing me, without speaking and without any text RP. I just feel, even if you're having a bad day or you don't feel like RP'ing with a stranger, it's a little disappointing to find somebody new who just runs off. I wander off, continue to check buildings for a few minutes, then log off and open Teamspeak (just to check with others that my microphone is indeed working) and write this report.

Edited by AVeryBritishGael
Video finished processing, added it in.

Yeah dude, the guy in the feed's actually me and I'm really sorry. I was in discord and everyone was talking so I didn't really realize anything. And it was about 6 AM my time since I live in the EU. So I was not paying attention to anything really, I'll take any punishment and I'm sorry for ruining your experience.

Well, seeing as you've expressed regret about this and I feel like you are willing to learn from your lesson, I firstly would like to point out we are here to RP and if circumstances surrounding the game mean you (at the time) don't have the ability or capacity to partake in RP, it is unfair for the other players In-Game. I live in the UK myself and it was almost 4 AM for my own time, and while I understand the annoyance of late-time gaming, if it's too late (or early) to focus on such games, I feel it would be better to log off and get some rest. 

I am sorry about the report, and have nothing against you personally, and if one of the Staff is willing to speak to you about this, then I would be willing to close it. Right now, however, it is up to the staff how this proceeds. 

We would like to confirm @AVeryBritishGael - are you wishing for the report to be closed?

Posted (edited)
47 minutes ago, Mademoiselle said:

We would like to confirm @AVeryBritishGael - are you wishing for the report to be closed?

Yeah, I went and talked with his group in-person and settled things up. It seems he didn't mean anything by it and it sounds like the lesson's been learned. So yes, close the report please.

Edited by AVeryBritishGael

Greetings,

The staff team have looked over the report and are glad to see you have resolved the situation.

@Mr Fantastic please be aware of your surroundings next time.

With that said,

/closed

Closed @Mademoiselle and @Zanaan