Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 17:33
Sign in to follow this  
RedrickJim

Territory map

Just getting back into dayzrp (and generally dayz) after a time of being gone, just curious if dayzrp has any sort of faction or up to date territorial map, I figure with the added feature of base building there must be some sort of unofficial borders in place. 

We don't have any land claims for factions, nor official maps to reflect such.  I'd recommend asking around in character, or keeping an eye on the Radio threads to get a feel for where all the major groups are.

There is not official map for group locations and borders of groups but i like the idea maybe you should put this in suggestions.

Posted (edited)

-I made a dead meme-

In all honesty Find out Ic'ly who owns what part of the map. No need for OOC maps

Edited by Dr Willsky
Cali stole my meme :/

Posted (edited)

Another thing you can do is use the iZurvive map and when you find bases etc in game you can add it yourself by adding markers to it for future use. But as the others have said there are no official territories or any official maps or any kind. Peril's suggestion in regards to finding out where things are is something you should consider as you can use those ways to add them to your own map as I have previously stated.

Edited by Saunders