Server time (UTC): 2019-07-17, 17:37
Sign in to follow this  
BorisRP

Amnesty Final Warning Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): ed5e96091b8ebc3c21886bc948e9a000.png

Why the verdict is not fair: The Verdict was fair 

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: I have served 3 months of final and I have been very active both ingame and on the forums and have put effort into roleplay as 3rd in command of the 24th. Then in the groups ive played in and dynamics I have put effort into roleplay and tried to make good stories. Then  I've changed my attitude since being banned and have posted in topics I`ve hade the feeling i could add something to the topic. Then I have also been given a Anime profile and even that i dont like anime i have acted mature and lived with it. And I have also stayed out of the drama and realised that its only a video game. 

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: To get my final warning removed 

What could you have done better?: Not have been impulsive and gotten myself banned.

Greetings @ThanosRP (Boris), the staff team have reviewed your appeal and come to a conclusion. Unfortunately, due to your being a member of the house during the 2.3 violation and involvement therein we cannot accept your appeal at this time. We as the staff team wish to see 3 months of clean behavior during which you focus on RP and fair play, not pvp. You may appeal again in 3 months.

//appeal denied. Final Warning remains.