Server time (UTC): 2019-10-20, 15:20
Sign in to follow this  
vanpam

dual Ip ban appeal

Posted (edited)

Hello Admins ,i was blacklisted over a year ago for being accused of having 2 different accounts, this is False.

Link to the source of punishment (report/post):https://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist/

Why the verdict is not fair: Unfair because i was wrongfully blacklisted for something that is factually wrong.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: Me and a friend were both at my house using my Wifi and playing Dayz in my room, we were flagged for being under the same IP and thus were blacklisted. This is the Second time ive gone through this, last time we got spoke to a GM and got it sorted out.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: I would very much like to have my Whitelist Status reinstated at the early convenience.

What could you have done better?: Not play DayZ with my friend in the same Wifi i suppose. 

Edited by vanpam

You will both need to come into the help desk to verify you are two different people. 

We will close this appeal for now until you can both come into the discord help desk and verify you are two different people. So, please head into discord with your friend on his account whenever is possible.