Server time (UTC): 2019-10-20, 15:16
Sign in to follow this  
Nik

Final Warning Appeal

Posted (edited)

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): Came back through amnesty was banned about 2 years ago 

Why the verdict is not fair: Verdict was completely fair, I acted emotionally and lashed out in the worst way asking to get myself banned. I was immature and aggressive for no reason when as always things could have come to a resolution, tensions were high and I feel a lot of people just said things they didn't mean during that time.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: This was a good bit of time ago and I definitely have lost some of that young edge and hostility I used to have. I realized and regretted what I said almost instantly after I said it but it was to late. I made an appeal about 3 and half months ago and have been active ever since on forums and in game.  Even so within my entire time on DayzRP (2015) I've never received a point of even been banned besides this one instant of permeant removal.

What would you like to achieve with this appeal: My final to be revoked

What could you have done better?: Not have lashed out on the people who keep this place running and functioning. Went about it a completely different way and respected the community who constantly shows respect back

Other Appeal

pWkzXfa

Edited by Nik
gyazo didnt work

Greetings, 

After reviewing your appeal, we have come to the conclusion to accept it. Since being back in the community you have been active on the forums and in game. Even though you have not been active over all the months since you have been back, you still have been active over the months you were. You have also been in game quite a bit since being back, which is good to see as well. Your attitude seems to have changed for the good too, which is nice to see. Because of this, we see no reason to not accept your appeal. 

With that said, appeal accepted. 

Signed by myself with notes