Server time (UTC): 2019-11-21, 02:14
Sign in to follow this  
JobScholten

S1 Griefing

Server and location: S1 400;4710 (under zvir)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Found it around 11:30 am

Your in game name: Alexander Smidt

Names of allies involved: Jan de Vries - Savanna Washington - Erik Koivu - Alexander Martin - Billy Rusman

Name of suspect/s: no idea

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): Our gunter inside the base

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Spoiler

20190613140033_1.jpg.b38ed70005a29a2c3a33b5eae4a4e303.jpg

20190613140057_1.jpg.a22927a5f24a4e529967d59ec708d592.jpg

20190613140103_1.jpg.c3db30be9aa793911e7097b786ff05a2.jpg

20190613140203_1.jpg.105903c19c9bdf6335b026da49a2f56e.jpg

Detailed description of the events: 

I logged in around 11:30am server time. I did what I normally do, taking a look around the base checking if everything is still there. Then I noticed gates being opened, stuff laying on the ground and a car gone. Guns getting stolen is not a real big thing, it happens all the time and we just take the loss (we don't really use guns anyway)
The thing that bothers me the most is the items taken out of the tents and never returned inside. They did not take the tent nor the guns.
Also they took out the radiators of my car just to let them despawn and destroyed some tires. (at least thats my judgement)
We tested the car in the garage, the server crashed once, but the car was still good so that could not be the case that the server destroyed the car.

We are a radio group and have no bad relationships with any of the players in DayZRP. Our location is only known by a small group of people. (our group members and our neighbours, others must have found it by luck)

I hope this is enough evidence.

When was the last time you or any of your allies were at the camp prior to this occurring?

18 minutes ago, Onyx said:

When was the last time you or any of your allies were at the camp prior to this occurring?

That would be around 8 pm - 9 pm

A little update on this post:

We got griefed again yesterday. I was not online yesterday, but others of the group were.

The pictures are made by @baskorthuis- Jan de Vries

Spoiler

20190614215902_1.jpg.737625ab8afcdbbf10ab95559ccd82bc.jpg20190614215853_1.jpg.225fb7cf0ac2bd6781d6ddfdef56068f.jpg

The wire mesh that is now outside our little tower (2nd picture) was in between the two platforms (1st picture)

They emptied the wire mesh and placed it elsewhere thereby also kinda decreasing the state of the wire mesh barrier to badly damaged and possibly make it despawn.

Also they moved the generator and removed batteries from their battery chargers.

My friend found this at around 8 pm.

We don't really care about the items themselfs, but it is just pointlessly moving around and breaking things.

@JobScholten I cannot find any position logs for your base at 11am, or the hour leading up to 11am. Is this server time?

It is server time, but we don't have any exact times. Stealing and destroying things in our base continues all the time and seems to be getting worse.  I think it will be impossible to pin down an exact time of the griefings until we catch them doing it while we are ingame.

Unfortunately due to the unknown factor of when your base was raided/griefed we are unable to continue with this report as it would involve pouring over thousands of log entries. If you do end up getting grief again in the future within a more narrow time frame, or even better have evidence of them doing so in the moment, then feel free to create a new report. For now however this report will be closed. Sorry for the inconvenience.