Server time (UTC): 2019-11-22, 06:30
Sign in to follow this  
ChrisW

Ghosting & Possible AOGM [Polana]

Posted (edited)

Server and location: Polana Factory, S1

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): Between Server time (UTC): 2019-06-12, 23:00 & Server time (UTC): 2019-06-13, 08:15

Your in game name: Jackson MacKenna

Names of allies involved: Jack O'neill, Bishop West, Rich Bennet, Zachary Steele, Joshua Large, Tony Walsh

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any):  N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): It would be entirely pointless to offer up screenshots of something not there anymore.

Detailed description of the events: We left our base around 10:15 server time on the night of 12/06/19 to head up toward the North East airfield and more specifically the fight club. We had no intention of returning to the base until the day after and as such I personally made sure to remove the wire from the airlock gate system on the base. Upon doing so the only way into the base would be to glitch yourself over the concrete walls that surround the base or ghost in on S2 and relog on S1. Of course the time frame is unfortunately a tad wide, but I'm sure when I ask a few of the lads we can narrow this down a bit more. Anyway, myself and Oneill head back to the base upon logging in this morning, we get let into the base and upon heading in to our central compound we notice one of our tents are missing at first I don't think much of it but as I root around in our other tents I notice that all our best equipment is gone and most of what was in the tent is missing (The weapons presumably pinched and the misc stuff presumably despawned). Furthermore the amount of gear taken from within the base, roughly around 5-6 weapons, A number of stacks of ammunition and some other items would have taken multiple runs to move or multiple people.

Edited by ChrisTronn

@ChrisTronn Can you post the screenshots as evidence, whether or not you find it pointless.

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

@ChrisTronn Can you post the screenshots as evidence, whether or not you find it pointless.

Bin this I cant be arsed with it, hopefully one of the other reports will get the guy who hit us as well.

Edited by ChrisTronn

Closing, seeing as the OP dosen't want to take this report any further.

Closed

Signed by @Derek Steel @Onyx