Server and location: s2 warehouse district in vybor

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME):between 0150 and 0450

Your in game name: Adam Grant

Names of allies involved: Walker McCoy

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 2 vehicles

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Y

Detailed description of the events: 

On 6/13/19 at approximately 0040 hours i logged on and found that my base had been ransacked. There was no way inside due to the building being roofed and all entrances and exits blocked via wooden gate. Once on, I found my car tent, 2 cars, multiple tents and items missing along with items thrown on the ground. The only way inside would be to log off from server 1, log back on to server two inside of our base and made a gate on the inside grief our base and taking our supplies.

20190613004843_1.jpg

Constance DeVoe's Point of View: 
Server time (UTC): 2019-06-13, 05:14

I was in the back of a car in Vybor Industrial, trapped when me @Kase and @Kain were initiated on by one person, unknown who it was, and all of them shot at us. Everyone must initiate on us since they are not an official group. We were told to leave and were fighting infected so we could leave safely. Just as we finished fighting the infected they opened the door and said we had three seconds before they started shooting. I was being shot at while still trapped in the back of the car, I told them not to shoot I was getting out, I had no time to get out or put a hand up before I was shot and killed.

I would like to counter report for Invalid Kill. I had no time to comply. 

As for the "griefing" I was not a part of whatever that was, I was up in Tisy with @Kase and had literally just arrived with @Kain who said he had a car to pick up at Vybor.

Kase's POV: I was in the passenger seat with @Kain and @Xehara, and we were initiated on as I'm fighting off zombies. We finished killing all the zombies and one of either OP's allies or OP himself came out their gate with their gun pointed so playing it realistically, my character ducked behind the car because he didn't want to get shot when heading back to the car. @Xehara was trapped in the back seat and bullet ensued to fly, she kept saying she was stuck in VOIP, close in range for them to hear but she was killed without getting a chance to comply.

OP or OP's allies proceeded to accuse myself and @Kain of griefing their base (which logs will show I've not been on in a week and haven't been to those specific Coordinates today on either server.) They insisted OOC that I griefed them and I told them logs will prove that I didn't.

I was then taking cover again as bullets continued to ensue, at this point I have been clearly speaking in VOIP saying I can't leave when bullets keep whizzing by since I'll get hit in crossfire.

A few more minutes pass and I am also killed. There was little to no time-gap (In my personal opinion and point of view) to escape the scene as requested in the initiation as bullets had continued to ensue and I was shot from a roof, which suggests that one of the OP's allies or OP had visual on us.

EDIT: I would also like to counter for invalid kill.

Posted (edited)

Kazimir Yazov POV:

Okay, so to begin. We didn't do any griefing nor ghosting. I will say this, we did come in and steal. How we did so is by climbing on one another to have @zsmith1111 get into the base and he set up the wire on the gate. Afterwards, we stole valuable gear for our base and took the vehicles and that was really it. We didn't grief anything, we took a tent, nails, a few guns, some ammo and the vehicles and left everything else in one piece. By definition of the rules, we did not damage or destroy anything revolving around your base.

During the situation, I got DayZ'd and the active parties allowed me to return. After returning, I left to pick up @Xehara and @Kase from Tisy. We decided to stop by the base to gather a 4x4 I found at Vyshnoe and we were told to get the fuck out. During the situation, we were trying to get them to calm down and they initiated on us. So, I call for backup and start to return fire. Xehara is killed while she couldn't get out and then eventually Kase, who didn't have any guns out and was just lying down was also killed. Then I was shot by a man who did not initiate on me. One guy had rights on me as he initiated, but the one who shot Kase and I, I believe did not initiate on us.

I'm willing to talk this out on Discord if you may.

EDIT: I do have video evidence, I will try to upload it soon

Edited by Kain

Posted (edited)

I innitiated and requested you to leave, someone shot first and i returned fire, there was clear instructions that were given and everyone could hear me properly. I will reiterate, the first shot came from the defending party, it was not my fault that someone was stuck inside of the car, at a clear disadvantage you should of valued your friends life and complied. On the matter of "raiding" you griefed by tossing items on the ground including weapons, food, water, medical supplies. It is a game breaking mechanic to "boost" into the base if you so did so.

Edited by DillionD
Forgot to put word in

Parker Hunt POV:

While traveling with @Kain, @zsmith1111, @JkpFrog we stumbled across the base in question. After spending twenty minutes trying to get in we made a plan to climb upon each others shoulders to climb over the wall and open it from the inside. All the necessary items needed to open the gate had been available. Once we were inside we took what was needed nails, medical, tents, and the vehicles. Actually leaving a car behind for them when they returned. In no way did we Grief, Ghost, Exploit, or Cheat our way inside the base. Only used mechanics that the game allowed us to use and RPing it out at the same time.

4 minutes ago, DillionD said:

I innitiated and requested you to leave, someone shot first and i returned fire, there was clear instructions that were given and everyone could hear me properly. I will reiterate, the first shot came from the defending party, it was not my fault that someone was stuck inside of the car, at a clear disadvantage you should of valued your friends life and complied. On the matter of "raiding" you griefed by tossing items on the ground including weapons, food, water, medical supplies. It is a game breaking mechanic to "boost" into the base if you so did so.

During the time when you told us to leave, there were infected actively fighting us the entire time. We did not have the chance to remove ourselves from the situation because of this. This is something you were well aware of as you saw us fighting said infected when you dropped this initiation. We had barely finished killing the infected and @Kase and @Kain were on their way back to the vehicle when the doors of the industrial building opened and bullets started flying. Not at them, but at the vehicle, specifically me. I was hit and then you and your allies started shooting at @Kase and @Kain as I said I was getting out and not to shoot. I had no sooner completed the animation of getting out of the car than I was dead. I was attempting to comply. It does not matter the actions of my allies as long as I am trying to comply and have vocally acknowledged this fact to you. 

Also, anyone who shot at us other than you did so without initiation. Furthermore, @Kain is not a part of our group, therefore you gained kill rights on @Kain for shooting back at you but not @Kase or I, who never even raised a gun. It is in your best interest to put roleplay over ruleplay, meaning if you open fire at someone as soon as they put away their gun following defending themselves from infected, then you are not giving reasonable demands or offering them time to comply with said demands. 

1 minute ago, Xehara said:

During the time when you told us to leave, there were infected actively fighting us the entire time. We did not have the chance to remove ourselves from the situation because of this. This is something you were well aware of as you saw us fighting said infected when you dropped this initiation. We had barely finished killing the infected and @Kase and @Kain were on their way back to the vehicle when the doors of the industrial building opened and bullets started flying. Not at them, but at the vehicle, specifically me. I was hit and then you and your allies started shooting at @Kase and @Kain as I said I was getting out and not to shoot. I had no sooner completed the animation of getting out of the car than I was dead. I was attempting to comply. It does not matter the actions of my allies as long as I am trying to comply and have vocally acknowledged this fact to you. 

Also, anyone who shot at us other than you did so without initiation. Furthermore, @Kain is not a part of our group, therefore you gained kill rights on @Kain for shooting back at you but not @Kase or I, who never even raised a gun. It is in your best interest to put roleplay over ruleplay, meaning if you open fire at someone as soon as they put away their gun following defending themselves from infected, then you are not giving reasonable demands or offering them time to comply with said demands. 

11 minutes ago, DillionD said:

I innitiated and requested you to leave, someone shot first and i returned fire, there was clear instructions that were given and everyone could hear me properly. I will reiterate, the first shot came from the defending party, it was not my fault that someone was stuck inside of the car, at a clear disadvantage you should of valued your friends life and complied. On the matter of "raiding" you griefed by tossing items on the ground including weapons, food, water, medical supplies. It 

And I quote "I'm giving you 5 seconds to leave" and then a shot came at me from your team, I wasn't specifically aiming at you, I was aiming at the heads peaking from the windows. I'll reiterate though, I gave you all a change to leave and your friends did nothing but provoke a firefight, I cannot aim around you to make sure that you're unscathed untill someone who is unbiased in the firefight comes and lets you out. I am requesting anyone to post video evidence of this encounter. There was an order that was given with hostile intent and @kase and @kain both ran for cover, in clear violation of the order given, henceforth defying a hostile demand which was then followed by a hostile action. 

6 minutes ago, DillionD said:

And I quote "I'm giving you 5 seconds to leave" and then a shot came at me from your team, I wasn't specifically aiming at you, I was aiming at the heads peaking from the windows. I'll reiterate though, I gave you all a change to leave and your friends did nothing but provoke a firefight, I cannot aim around you to make sure that you're unscathed untill someone who is unbiased in the firefight comes and lets you out. I am requesting anyone to post video evidence of this encounter. There was an order that was given with hostile intent and @kase and @kain both ran for cover, in clear violation of the order given, henceforth defying a hostile demand which was then followed by a hostile action. 

You said three seconds. They were literally limping back to the car following killing infected. This is not the same as running for cover, which occurred once shooting began. Just to be clear. Video evidence is being uploaded by one of our allies. 

Edit: Instead of doing this back and forth, let me just edit this post. See highlighted words above in reference to "pot shots" at you.

Just now, Xehara said:

You said three seconds. They were literally limping back to the car following killing infected. This is not the same as running for cover, which occurred once shooting began. Just to be clear. Video evidence is being uploaded by one of our allies. 

So ducking behind a car and taking a pop shot at me was not defying a hostile demand? 

4 minutes ago, DillionD said:

So ducking behind a car and taking a pop shot at me was not defying a hostile demand? 

I did not return fire. Just want that on record, logs will show this.

4 minutes ago, Kase said:

I did not return fire. Just want that on record, logs will show this.

Still you did not comply with the commands given and leave, instead you stayed and took cover.

Posted (edited)

Lupe Sepulveda POV:

Not involved with shootout afterwards, was one of the original individuals to break into the Vybor Industrial base.

While traveling with @Kain,  @zsmith1111 and @Paco_ we found a small garage down from the Vybor Industrial area that was walled off completely-- so we went looking for things to bust it open, having jumped up and down and realized there were some small tents insde. I found a pair of pliers, and a hatchet, and we went to the door down there. It was taking a very long time. I knew it wouldn't make sense for the character to risk that while on the main highway. We then were told that there was a much, much bigger base located in the Vybor Industrial Base that @Kain had found. 

We ran up, and one of us started whacking away at the door, and we searched about. But realized it would take too long, when after a few minutes there was basically no movement on the 'being broken down' circle with the hatchet-- and were told it would take hours. We saw how large the gap was at the top of the gates, and decided to climb on one anothers shoulders. Roleplaying it out as we did (people being heavy, others having issues accidentally pushing people aside, etc), the three of us managed to climb and jump up onto one anothers shoulders. After a long struggle, @zsmith1111 literally crawled through the large gap at the top and into the base. 

He searched for wire, before realizing that there was some on the gate (which means we could have opened it from the door without the cat burglary style roleplay, but it was fun regardless), and so I gave him my pliers from under the door. We got excited, gathered a bunch of things (my character grabbed some sodas, sour cream and onion chips, a couple of blue packs of pills, and not much else-- since she'd value those things-- while others grabbed nails and other more important items) before we got an IC radio call to run to help a friend of ours who was wounded.

We piled into one of their cars, and sped off towards them to help. I think others returned later, but I was busy roleplaying with the injured individuals and didn't return. We didn't grief anything while I was there (I know I left nothing on the ground and didn't see anyone else doing so) and certainly didn't ghost/exploit/cheat our way into anything.

We used mechanics that the game allows for, and roleplayed everything out. Hope this POV helps.

Edited by JkpFrog

I also want to add that I was the one who dumped the items on the ground. It was not out of anger or trolling, it was no intent of griefing. In my lapse of judgment from the prior RP situation I was trying to hurry and pack up what was needed. I want to apologize for anything that was left of the ground.

I file for full punishment for griefing on @Paco_'s behalf

I'm still wanting video evidence that @Kain said he had.

Alright, enough back and forth. Anymore clutter on this thread that does not add to the situation will be given points.

First and ONLY warning.

1 hour ago, DillionD said:

I'm still wanting video evidence that @Kain said he had.

I'm currently roleplaying. I'll make sure my video is posted by the next two days at the very most.

Hit logs

Spoiler

05:15:00 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with SK 59/66 from 59.1902 meters 
05:15:00 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with SK 59/66 from 59.1902 meters 
05:15:01 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with SK 59/66 from 59.1902 meters 
05:15:01 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with SK 59/66 from 59.1902 meters 
05:15:03 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with SK 59/66 from 59.1902 meters 
05:15:03 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with SK 59/66 from 59.1902 meters 
05:15:04 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with SK 59/66 from 59.1902 meters 
05:15:04 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with SK 59/66 from 59.1902 meters 

05:08:40 | Player "Alan Grant" hit by Player "Kazimir Yazov" with M4-A1 from 22.9514 meters 
05:08:56 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with KA-M from 24.2058 meters 
05:09:01 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with KA-M from 24.1163 meters 
05:15:42 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Walker McCoy" with M4-A1 from 21.7263 meters 
05:15:42 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Walker McCoy" with M4-A1 from 21.7263 meters 
05:15:43 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" hit by Player "Walker McCoy" with M4-A1 from 21.7374 meters 

05:08:49 | Player "Constance DeVoe" hit by Player "Walker McCoy" with M4-A1 from 26.5729 meters 
05:08:56 | Player "Constance DeVoe" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with KA-M from 20.3106 meters 
05:08:56 | Player "Constance DeVoe" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with KA-M from 19.8813 meters 
05:08:56 | Player "Constance DeVoe" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with KA-M from 19.8813 meters 
05:08:57 | Player "Constance DeVoe" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with KA-M from 19.8583 meters 
05:08:57 | Player "Constance DeVoe" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with KA-M from 19.8583 meters 
05:09:10 | Player "Constance DeVoe" hit by Player "Alan Grant" with KA-M from 21.5523 meters 

05:08:49 | Player "Constance DeVoe" hit by Player "Walker McCoy" with M4-A1 from 26.5729 meters 

05:08:40 | Player "Alan Grant" hit by Player "Kazimir Yazov" with M4-A1 from 22.9514 meters 
05:32:54 | Player "Alan Grant" hit by Player "William Ashay" with AWM from 44.5741 meters 
05:32:54 | Player "Alan Grant" hit by Player "William Ashay" with AWM from 44.5741 meters 

Kill logs

Spoiler

05:15:00 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alan Grant" with SK 59/66 from 59.1902 meters 
05:15:43 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" (DEAD) killed by Player "Walker McCoy" with M4-A1 from 21.7374 meters 
05:08:56 | Player "Constance DeVoe" (DEAD) killed by Player "Alan Grant" with KA-M from 19.8813 meters
05:32:54 | Player "Alan Grant" (DEAD) killed by Player "William Ashay" with AWM from 44.5741 meters

Connection logs

Spoiler

02:25:54 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected
05:30:57 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" has been disconnected
05:31:10 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected
06:59:38 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" has been disconnected
06:59:41 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected
08:25:35 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" has been disconnected
08:32:42 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" is connected
09:05:10 | Player "Kase Mcilwrath" has been disconnected

02:36:19 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" is connected
04:13:42 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" has been disconnected
04:14:34 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" is connected
05:15:50 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" has been disconnected
05:25:41 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" is connected
08:25:15 | Player "Kazimir Yazov" has been disconnected

02:28:17 | Player "Constance DeVoe" is connected
05:10:49 | Player "Constance DeVoe" has been disconnected
05:11:24 | Player "Constance DeVoe" is connected
08:25:39 | Player "Constance DeVoe" has been disconnected
08:29:00 | Player "Constance DeVoe" is connected
09:06:38 | Player "Constance DeVoe" has been disconnected

04:42:05 | Player "Alan Grant" is connected
04:52:58 | Player "Alan Grant" has been disconnected
05:00:49 | Player "Alan Grant" is connected
06:25:21 | Player "Alan Grant" has been disconnected

04:39:31 | Player "Walker McCoy" is connected
05:39:21 | Player "Walker McCoy" has been disconnected

02:26:37 | Player "Lupe Sepulveda" is connected
02:27:11 | Player "Lupe Sepulveda" has been disconnected
02:31:28 | Player "Lupe Sepulveda" is connected
06:13:16 | Player "Lupe Sepulveda" has been disconnected
08:42:52 | Player "Lupe Sepulveda" is connected
08:44:17 | Player "Lupe Sepulveda" has been disconnected

02:25:54 | Player "Parker Hunt" is connected
05:14:08 | Player "Parker Hunt" has been disconnected
05:17:59 | Player "Parker Hunt" is connected
08:12:40 | Player "Parker Hunt" has been disconnected

04:40:49 | Player "William Ashay" is connected
05:19:51 | Player "William Ashay" has been disconnected
05:23:34 | Player "William Ashay" is connected
08:15:38 | Player "William Ashay" has been disconnected

Calling in @tosstheball and @Walker_McCoy for ther full POV

Basically I had logged onto the server late in the night and instantly heard about some things going on into vybor. There was a lot of us in IC comms and we had known of a few people going missing who first went to check it out as far as I am aware. @yutheehad assembled a small four man group to drive to vybor and check it out, we knew where the action was located and who was responsible for already killing group members. Doctors in uniforms were the main description we got and even saw a few of them running around the industrial rooftops before we fully moved into the town from outside of the town. I myself moved into the town and heard a vehicle of sorts or something in the distance so I scoped in with my acog and saw a doctor standing near the vehicle with a gun in hand, I radioed in and double mic'd asking for confirmation and was told to take him down so I took the shot and killed him. It indeed was the man who had killed my group members a good few minutes before.

I hope that covers it.

Sorry for the late reply I've been at work all day. So to sum up my side of the story I would like to start off where it began upon logging into the server and seeing @DillionD and asking him what had happened he explained to me that our humble little home had been ransacked by some thieves. At this point, I was upset but understood that this is dayZ and nothing you have will last forever so I was okay with it, but after asking @DillionD how could they have gotten into our home with the wire being taken off of the gate we could only assume someone had must have ghosted into our base which led to the current forum post I would also like to add that the idea of a bunch of people playing leapfrog to get into our base was the last idea we would have had. After going through some of the stuff that was thrown on the ground in order to claim our car tent as well as our Military Tent @DillionD informed me of a car that had been left outside through IC voice chat after looking at the car we both could only assume that whoever left it must have been the ones who came inside to steal and that if they returned we would make contact with them in an attempt to strike back at those who had broken into our humble abode. after that, we closed the gate a returned inside the building to try and make room for the stuff that had been tossed on the ground in order to "hurry and pack up what was needed". A few minutes later while I was in the back of the warehouse after coming back from getting a drink I could overhear @DillionD arguing with the ones who had broken into our home. So I run closer to try and figure out what is happening and ask IC if these are the people who broke in he says yes they said they were here for their car. @DillionD then told them to leave multiple times but they continued to argue with him. I also would like to add that I understand that zombies had been a problem at the time, but the opposing party was given more than enough time to take care of a few little zombies and leave. after a good 2-3 mins of arguing @DillionD opened the doors and told them once more you have 5 seconds to leave or else. then a shot from the opposing side rang out towards me and @DillionD  and being trapped in a warehouse with nowhere to go except out the door that everyone was shooting at I decided that given the situation my life was in danger and I had no choice but to defend myself. 

After talking with @DillionD, we have decided that we are comfortable with each other's situations and I am personally welcome to closing the report.

I hereby agree to this statement and will advise to disband this report now that I've gotten the chance to hear the other side of the argument via voice chat with @Kain

I am okay with dropping the report and my counter-report.

I was not talked to by the OP but after speaking to @Kain I agree to close my counter report. It would be nice if the OP talked to all parties involved in the future, instead of just one.