Server time (UTC): 2019-11-17, 06:13
Sign in to follow this  
Kira Mantis

S2: Combat Logging/ABOGM Vybor 2:30am 2019-06-13

You Server and location: S2, Dichina Military base

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): it happened like 30 mins ago.

Your in game name: Kira Mantis

Names of allies involved: Gishe Suarez

Name of suspect/s: first time i saw them

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): No

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Yes i have a video, dont really know how to send it tough (help me)

Detailed description of the events: I was on the military base minding my own business, i saw two dudes looting there, one was geared and the other was the one i am reporting (yellow coat)

i even talked to them. the geared one was really nice, he gave me a silencer and left me go without issues, really cool dude. the other one was shady.

he followed me and disturbed me with questions and everything. he told me "dont go stay" and weird things like that. i stayed with him trying to be cool for like 5 mins. then i told him i am in a hurry (i already was getting nervous about this dude weird behavior) then i started recording.

my friend was on the inside of the buildings so he got out to give me some backup in case the yellow dude tried something funny, he became hostile. he told us "dont draw your weapons my friends are inside bad things gonna happen" things like that i got that on video too.

we were cool we didnt want any issues, if we were looking for problems we would just freaking told him to back up or we will shoot him, i didnt want to kill him my friend neither.

so the weird thing started to happen, he took cover behind a concrete wall, and shouted "PUT YOUR FUCKING HANDS UP!" and without even a second to react he started shooting!.

i was like WTF! he shot my friend in the leg, i mean, by the time he started shooting we were already far away from him we were already jogging outside of the place. 

i almost didnt hear him, because i was far away.

so we started running because we already knew he broke the rules. we didnt want to kill this dude, we knew you guys would take care of him.

but my friend was hurt and didnt have stamina, so we went on a slower pace, and well he started following us, and of course my friend killed him.

then there was 1 minute before the server restarted, and then his friend came (i didnt saw him, not on video too) and started shooting my friend killing him. the server restarted leaving me alone and with nothing else to do, to avenge him.

so yeah. we were following all the rules till the very end. and i hope i can get some justice done to my friend. and me.

Server and location: S2 Outside Vybor in the river towards VMC

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2:30am 2019-06-13 

Your in game name: Vali Kuznetsov

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I was a fresh spawn in VMC when I ran across 2 guys trading. I decided to wait till they were done and wanted to talk to one. The guy I chose was bandit shuffling over our 2 minutes conversation then just left, I followed him out where he stated he had to leave and he had friends. I wanted to know more about why he was so sketch and that is when his friend rolled up. They both had AKs that they pulled out when talking to me and I had just an SKS with 10 rounds. I let them turn around and get about 10 ft away before I initiated behind cover while peaking. They began running to the river so I ran around and followed. I had shot and hit one and they still kept running. They were able to set up and knock me down to red HP before I woke up grabbed my gun and killed one with a headshot. The server restarted a minute later and I instantly logged back in. The other guy was nowhere to be seen and I had stayed in the area for a good 10-15min while talking to @Saundersin a help desk.

@Kira Mantis Please upload your video evidence onto YouTube and post the link here, thank you.

Reports have been merged since this is the same situation. Logs will be posted shortly.

Connection Logs

Spoiler
02:01:38 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" is connected
02:25:12 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" has been disconnected
02:25:54 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" is connected
03:15:15 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" has been disconnected

02:16:22 | Player "Gishe Suarez" is connected
02:25:09 | Player "Gishe Suarez" has been disconnected

02:12:00 | Player "Kira Mantis" is connected
02:25:12 | Player "Kira Mantis" has been disconnected
03:09:39 | Player "Kira Mantis" is connected

Hit Logs

Spoiler
02:19:48 | Player "Gishe Suarez" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with SK 59/66 from 43.327 meters 
02:22:25 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Gishe Suarez" with KA-M from 20.4841 meters 
02:22:25 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by Player "Gishe Suarez" with KA-M from 20.4841 meters 
02:22:26 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by is unconscious
02:23:08 | Player "Vali Kuznetsov" hit by regained consciousness
02:24:24 | Player "Gishe Suarez" hit by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with SK 59/66 from 33.1718 meters 

Kill Logs

Spoiler
02:24:24 | Player "Gishe Suarez" (DEAD) killed by Player "Vali Kuznetsov" with SK 59/66 from 33.1718 meters 

@Kira Mantis Why did you only log back in after 44 minutes had passed since the server restart?

Calling in @Gishe for his full POV. Due to forum inactivity, he will also be temporarily banned until he posts his POV and any video evidence he may have.

Posted (edited)

because i was posting this. my friend was dead and i was writing this report at the time the server, restarted.

sorry i was kind of busy i will upload the video right away

Edit: there you go guys. OH! so seeing the kill logs the dude that killed gishe was the same dude that he shot he was unconscious. omg ahhahahaha he was lying all along he didnt have friends he just wanted a reason to fight.

VIDEO:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1LEwDOQaE2s-fsWP_lkBeazLk7IwbgVx0

Edited by Kira Mantis

On 6/12/2019 at 11:24 PM, HDragon said:

Server and location: S2 Outside Vybor in the river towards VMC

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2:30am 2019-06-13 

Your in game name: Vali Kuznetsov

Names of allies involved: N/A

Name of suspect/s: N/A

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): N/A

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): N/A

Detailed description of the events: I was a fresh spawn in VMC when I ran across 2 guys trading. I decided to wait till they were done and wanted to talk to one. The guy I chose was bandit shuffling over our 2 minutes conversation then just left, I followed him out where he stated he had to leave and he had friends. I wanted to know more about why he was so sketch and that is when his friend rolled up. They both had AKs that they pulled out when talking to me and I had just an SKS with 10 rounds. I let them turn around and get about 10 ft away before I initiated behind cover while peaking. They began running to the river so I ran around and followed. I had shot and hit one and they still kept running. They were able to set up and knock me down to red HP before I woke up grabbed my gun and killed one with a headshot. The server restarted a minute later and I instantly logged back in. The other guy was nowhere to be seen and I had stayed in the area for a good 10-15min while talking to @Saundersin a help desk.

First of all i am not a bandit, you are, how did you come to the assumption that i am a bandit? i didn't harm you, neither the other guy. i was in a hurry. and we didn't have a conversation, you were harassing me, i told you on multiple occasions i have to go. i had an m4, not AK.

point number two, you were the sketchy one, you didn't leave me alone like i told you. i needed to be on my way. and you kept following me, that is hostile behavior towards my personal space and my safety.

point number tree, we didn't pull any guns, they were already out by the time you decided to talk to me, we had full inventories, you also had a gun but you DID pull it out when you started to talk to me. because by the time i saw you and the other guy that i was trading with, you didn't have a gun in your hands, but i did.

point four, when you started shouting and firing, we were already far away, you can see that on the hit logs, 43 meters away, we were already running, we didn't run when you shouted we ran before that, because you started to leave, we didn't expect for you to shoot us like that we didn't have time to react that is really being a coward on your part.

and point number five, i logged out because obviously the server restarted, i didn't expect for you to be alive, and i was writing this to report you. because what you did was wrong. and a total disrespect for the rules of the game, you obviously knew that you cant kill us without a purpose or you get ban. but you thought that shouting "put your fucking hands up" and shoot on sight as as soon as the phrase is over would legal. no its not, its not fair we didn't have time to react and i almost didn't hear you, you can see that on the video. and the shock for me and my friend because we already knew you broke the rules. that is why i recorded it.

so yeah the video speaks for itself, we both were speaking another language when gishe and me are talking but still, you can notice the shock for he and i when you started shooting like that. we didn't know what to do. i told him to just run because the mods would ban you, but he was hurt and out of stamina, so we waited a little far away. if you came well we would obviously shoot you. and you did. 

next time you want to pvp, find a valid reason to do so, not like a coward shooting our backs, play another pvp server if you feel like you want to kill someone.

so yeah, i think i was pretty clear. thanks 

I would like to state that there is more that happened after the video ended, as shown in the logs. I got back up and killed one then was shot at by Kira.

I talked to my friend who speaks Spanish and asked him to translate what they were saying during the video to check for any metagaming.

At the start of the video, it is mostly shit talking about me and slowly develops into him calling his buddy over. There is really anything important said up to the initiation where they said, "RUN RUN RUN" shortly after they asked, "Who shot". " As they run through the river they say "We can't stay we have to run". They began talking about positioning and such whilst running away. Just before I was shot I was called out for "camping" then called a "bitch". From about 4:50 to the end he basically said he broke me and that's it.

They didn't broadcast any of the callouts over the IG VoIP, things like saying run and calling out I was camping.

In response to @Kira Mantis's previous post..

I am not calling you a bandit, the way you were walking around me the entire time I was RP'ing with you was called the bandit shuffle. I wasn't harassing you I was simply trying to RP.

If you feel threatened by a single guy with an SKS when you armed with an AK and you buddy also has an AK I don't really know what to tell you. 2 men with automatics vs 1 with a single action.

Your friend didn't pull out a rifle when he approached me? You can't put a gun on your back? The argument for a full inventory is invalid because you can simply place is it on your back.

I knew you were out of range but your buddy was close enough for me to initiate so I did due to the fact that I felt threatened by you guys and saw an opportunity. The fact that you said I gave you no time to comply but yelled "RUN" over comms shows you had no intention of complying.

You knew I was alive because I killed your boy. You should have logged back in instead of being a "coward" and finished the fight. It was S2 so it is pretty easy to get back in too. Again my purpose for firing is because you didn't comply, you continued to run. Then I killed your friend because he literally shot me.

Then your character makes an OOC decision to run because he knows the mods will ban me for what? Having a valid initiation on you? Did the mods tell you to run? Think about what your character would do.

I wasn't trying to PVP but that is what I got. Killing people is apart of the server if you make it. If you don't want to fight just stop and throw your hands up next time.

1 hour ago, HDragon said:

I would like to state that there is more that happened after the video ended, as shown in the logs. I got back up and killed one then was shot at by Kira.

I talked to my friend who speaks Spanish and asked him to translate what they were saying during the video to check for any metagaming.

At the start of the video, it is mostly shit talking about me and slowly develops into him calling his buddy over. There is really anything important said up to the initiation where they said, "RUN RUN RUN" shortly after they asked, "Who shot". " As they run through the river they say "We can't stay we have to run". They began talking about positioning and such whilst running away. Just before I was shot I was called out for "camping" then called a "bitch". From about 4:50 to the end he basically said he broke me and that's it.

They didn't broadcast any of the callouts over the IG VoIP, things like saying run and calling out I was camping.

In response to @Kira Mantis's previous post..

I am not calling you a bandit, the way you were walking around me the entire time I was RP'ing with you was called the bandit shuffle. I wasn't harassing you I was simply trying to RP.

If you feel threatened by a single guy with an SKS when you armed with an AK and you buddy also has an AK I don't really know what to tell you. 2 men with automatics vs 1 with a single action.

Your friend didn't pull out a rifle when he approached me? You can't put a gun on your back? The argument for a full inventory is invalid because you can simply place is it on your back.

I knew you were out of range but your buddy was close enough for me to initiate so I did due to the fact that I felt threatened by you guys and saw an opportunity. The fact that you said I gave you no time to comply but yelled "RUN" over comms shows you had no intention of complying.

You knew I was alive because I killed your boy. You should have logged back in instead of being a "coward" and finished the fight. It was S2 so it is pretty easy to get back in too. Again my purpose for firing is because you didn't comply, you continued to run. Then I killed your friend because he literally shot me.

Then your character makes an OOC decision to run because he knows the mods will ban me for what? Having a valid initiation on you? Did the mods tell you to run? Think about what your character would do.

I wasn't trying to PVP but that is what I got. Killing people is apart of the server if you make it. If you don't want to fight just stop and throw your hands up next time.

i will go point to point again.

first, you were not trying to RP your intentions were clear at the time you started talking to me. yo were harassing me, for several minutes, i told you a number of times to leave me alone that i needed to go, and you continued to follow me without a valid reason. that its not RP that is trying to make me do something so you can do something too.  you should read the rules on that part.

i didn't feel threatened by YOU i felt threatened by the situation, maybe you had friends like you told us, how many? i didn't know. just taking precautions. if me and my friend wanted you would be the one dead there. we were two you were one. i could just do the same. take cover tell you the same thing that you shouted and my friend would shoot you. we were very kind there lol. we even pity you, you were a fresh spawn.

my friend already had his gun on his hands and so did i. of course he would have his gun on his hands in case you did something like you did

third you can see the video,  we were already running and far away  from you, my friend too. you dont initiate like that due. you go face to face when the other person is still or close to you, you dont initiate when you have already initiated i dont know if i make that clear. for example if me and my friend are close to a building and we hear someone shout to us and tell us "put your hands up!" first come the confusion part with that said the time to react we have a couple seconds to react. because we didn't expected to find someone there or to be in that situation. the person initiating would give us time to react, just like the rules say. not tell us that and on less than a second shoot us. when i screamed RUN i didn't actually hear you, i can hear you on video but on my game i almost didn't hear you.

and to end this discussion i didn't know you were the one that killed him. i didn't saw when he died i was taking cover behind like 40 meters away didn't have sight on him or you only thing that i heard were a single gunshot i think from your sks and my friend that told me "im dead his friend got me on the head". you can see that on my first post. i thought you were two dudes like you told us. didn't know you were unconscious, i realized you were the one that killed him when i saw the logs here the next day.

i didn't log back in because the server restarted and that fight was invalid. it broke the rules so there was no point in going back and kill you. i was more afraid if i would be banned for fighting an invalid fight to be honest. you were red you think i was afraid of you? cmon.

and you were trying to pvp, if you didn't wanted you would just leave me be right? doesn't make sense.

i have been on plenty of gunfights hold ups and everything. ive been hostage plenty of times, i have held people hostage i have been a good guy and a bad guy depending  on the situation.

but this is the very first time that i see something so sketchy like this, that is why i am reporting you. i dont want you to be banned but dude, what you did was wrong and i hope you realize that. i dont care and neither does my friend care for his dead. its just to keep this server going because we love it, and  if one dude does this, how many more will?

so yeah thats it. thanks

I just wanna point out they literally admitted to meta-gaming and kinda combat logging. Im just not going to say anything else till a Gamemaster responds

i didn't read the first part of your post.

you are telling me that i shot you? what are you talking about dude wtf. the mods can testify that on the logs. you are full of crap buddy.

looks like your friend doesn't speak spanish too buddy, we didn't say any of that. -USER WAS WARNED FOR THIS PORTION OF THEIR POST-

we never said anything about "camping" in spanish we say camping like this "campear" and you can see the video and verify that we didnt say that.

we didnt shit talked to you. we were trying to find each other, i was saying things like "this dude is trying to do something where are you?", "he is trying to make time to do something. looks like hurry up"

and thats when he showed up, and talked to you in english, he then told me, "tell him we dont want any issues"

you then shoot him, and he said, "what the fuck you cant do that, that is against the rules" "you cant do that dude" i said "RUN, dont stay there" he then said. "i cant i am tired"

and well if you want me to translate it to you i would. i am not lying you are get your facts straight.

i dont know what you mean by callouts and camping and all of that. we were following the rules, have you read the new ones? we had radios on our inventories.

so, to summit up . you are trying to tell lies to have a better argument, first saying that i shot you? i didn't even shot you once dude. and the mods can see that on the logs if they want. dont lie dude.

we didnt meta or anything neither combat logging. your full post if full of it buddy.

i also not going to say anything more, i know i did the right thing here my friend too, if we were breaking the rules we wouldn't report you on the first place right? you did and we put you on the spot, you even trying to lie to get away from this, that makes you even worst dude cmon.

Enough of the back and forth, this is your only warning.

@Kira Mantis - When talking to your friends on the third party platform. why did you not transmit this IG?

16 hours ago, Mademoiselle said:

@Kira Mantis - When talking to your friends on the third party platform. why did you not transmit this IG?

when i talked with my friend, vlad was far away, and the only times i talked with my friend without using voip while vlad being close to me, were like 2 times i think because of the nerves or something i dont know. it was trying to keep up with the conversation with him, besides i thought that if i talked in spanish over voip he would be confused i dont know. i am just getting used to the new rules, and this was my very first time finding someone and talking to him like this. i apologize if i did wrong for real. i was just getting used to it, kinda confused to be honest.

i never meant to break rp or the rules. its just that the hole situation was weird, he was acting strange, and i didn't know how to react. besides i was getting used to the new rules and completely forgot about the voip and the discord thingy. i thought that if i have a radio with batteries and everything would be fine. and i apologize for this, still the report is for hddragon and for what he did. like i told on multiple occasions. no time to react, and a random death match. leaving us really confused.

still. you guys are the mods, and the masters, you decide what is right and wrong based on the rules and i respect that. if you guys think that he or i are wrong, and one of us should be banned, you do your thing, i have no desire for him to be banned neither do i for my self of course. i was just trying to protect the server from people like this, i dont want the server to become a random death match every time, because there is a lot of new people and its difficult to find RP right now.

so yeah, i apologize for my mistake, i dont want to minimize it or make it seem like if it was nothing, because it is wrong and i can see that. but not that wrong like what he did.

sorry guys, and i hope we can get this sorted, banned or not, i know my intentions were right. thanks

Summary:

@HDragon & @Kira Mantis are talking to each other at VMC. @Kira Mantis tries to leave, but @HDragon pursues. @Kira Mantis then talks on the radio to @Gishe who arrives not long after. @HDragon then drops an initiation on both of them, killing @Gishe but @Kira Mantis escapes, and the server restarts not long after.

First off, there is frequent metagaming here from you @Kira Mantis. You consistently talk to @Gishe through a 3rd party software, yet you do not transmit what you say in game like you are supposed to. This is a textbook example of metagaming, and as such, you will be punished accordingly. Furthermore, you also did not log back into the server for 44 minutes after the server restarted. Regardless of your intentions, you must always wait out the 30 minute timer that begins whenever you commit a hostile act or a hostile act is committed against you. Furthermore, while distorted, we consider @HDragon's initiation here to be valid, as you both understood it well enough to immediately run away as he says it, and we can hear him say "Put your fucking hands up" in the video. Furthermore, in your initial post, you say you weren't given any time to comply, yet you had the time to react, start sprinting, and tell your friend to presumably do the same before @HDragon opened fire on you. See below for the rules you broke.

Spoiler

3.6 Using OOC communications like Discord, TeamSpeak or others to transmit or receive information related to in game situations is only allowed when you have a personal radio item in your inventory. As soon as your character loses the ability to speak or use the radio - for example has died, is unconscious, has been gagged, is surrendering (F1 or F2 animation), is handcuffed or had your radio item or clothing containing it removed from your inventory - you may not receive or transmit any in game information through OOC communications. While in presence of other players all such communication should also be transmitted in game using "double mic" mechanic. This means transmitting both through in game VOIP and external software simultaneously.

4.5 Combat logging is leaving the server during or shortly after a hostile situation or when your character is still involved in active role play. After a hostile action has occurred where you were involved, you may only log out from the game after a minimum of 30 minutes have passed since you broke the line of sight with others involved in that situation. This rule can be ignored if the other players give you OK to log out earlier.

With that, the following will now apply:

Verdict:

@Kira Mantis - Metagaming/Combat Logging - GUILTY - 5 DAY BAN AND 10 WARNING POINTS

Furthermore, since @Gishe has not responded since being called into this report, he will have to create an appeal detailing his full POV of this situation if he wishes to play on our servers ever again.

Signed by: @Onyx, @Mademoiselle & @Derek Steel