Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:24
Sign in to follow this  
Ad

Hey from the Midlands

Posted (edited)

Hiya. I'm Ad. A (probably a bit too old) RPer from the UK. Been playing here a little while and thought I'd say hello! Still finding my feet on the server and just had a post deleted, possibly because I was asking in a roundabout way of where to look for some good quality established RPers, rather than the quick-hit hi and bye types.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you all ingame 🙂

Pic attached is me. Half cut off arm is someone who is not attached... to me... anymore.

ad.png

Edited by Ad
Edit: Post wasn't deleted, it was moved to off-topic. Not sure why though.

Welcome to the community! 

6 minutes ago, Ad said:

Hiya. I'm Ad. A (probably a bit too old) RPer from the UK. Been playing here a little while and thought I'd say hello! Still finding my feet on the server and just had a post deleted, possibly because I was asking in a roundabout way of where to look for some good quality established RPers, rather than the quick-hit hi and bye types.

Anyway, look forward to seeing you all ingame 🙂

Pic attached is me. Half cut off arm is someone who is not attached... to me... anymore.

ad.png

Welcome bud 

Hello

Welcome 

welcome from another Uk player. Im 'int north'

Looking at your pic you either use some really good skin cream, had a facelift or youre not that old in reality. Im 47 but feel like 25.

There is good RP out there but the groups tend to stick together in their secret camps and randoms seem to shy away from contact with larger groups (for fear of being eaten/traded/robbed/worse). As such it does seem hard to find good quality RP beyond the hi/bye/do you need food types. I would still do  those encounters but maybe mention you are looking for some shelter and you never know where it could lead etc.

Im just about to leave my group behind and set off on the road to see where I end up/how much trouble I can get in

Hiya Northerner 🙂

40 here!

Yeah, there seems to be a lot of hi-byes at the moment. I've got a few mates who also play and so we're kind of sticking together at the moment, but I have a fair amount of free time and so like to go explore and meet new people.

Trying to avoid one group I've heard about, but that's more due to their numbers and playstyle which I've heard is more "Do what we want but we don't know why and then we're going to kill you", but looking for some more seasoned players!

ive been playing on the public servers with pretty much 90% KOS so ive learnt to stay hidden in the forests and be self sufficient. Its taking some time to come to terms with actually speaking to other players  so my RP is pretty rubbish at the minute as im trying too hard to be as good as some of the people you meet on the road. In hindsight maybe I should have played some crazy hermit forest dweller (maybe when I die lol)

Ill look out for the name Columbus....

Welcome to the community!

Should you need anything feel free to message me or any other of our support members 😉 

Welcome to the community my dude.

Awesome, thanks all!

Welcome to the community, "old man" 😉

Welcome to the community

Ey up lad, which part of the midlands?

West Midlands here, Wolverhampton to be more specific. Always nice seeing people from closer to my area.

Welcome!

1 hour ago, CrescentGent said:

Ey up lad, which part of the midlands?

West Midlands here, Wolverhampton to be more specific. Always nice seeing people from closer to my area.

Welcome!

WOLVERHAMPTON GANG!

Stafford til I die fam 😄

Welcome!

Welcome, if you have any questions or concerns! Feel free to contact me in DM's!

hello northerner