Server time (UTC): 2019-10-17, 14:06
Sign in to follow this  
ImNovaaa

Killed for no reason whatsoever.

I'm Bodey James in game. There was a situation where Hung Lo and Wayne from the Safehouse where they were in disguises and I didn't know. So they were trying to get info from someone and I accidently said that it was hung lo because they told us who they actually were eventually. Anyways, Hung Lo didn't like that and said my "memory" needs to be erased. So literally held me at gun point as everyone there is confused as hell about why this is happening. And I complied to everything, then got shot dead. So many ruined RP situations recently I'm tired of it. I tried to record it but it only recorded the last 4 seconds so I just have the "You are dead screen". 

Calling in killer @LiveOffTheLand

I just want you to know, that I understand you guys gotta do what you have to. But we are talking and we understand their side, and they get our side. He thought he was protected by a certain rule 3.2 , and we get it. We complied so we were making sure we weren't supposed to be killed. Anyways, I really don't want Hung Lo to get banned, if that's anything that we can fix i'd like to help.

@ImNovaaa, @LiveOffTheLand was tempbanned until he provided his PoV. 

Do you wish to close this report?

8 hours ago, Dew said:

I also want to point out that there is no way you didn't know what was going on. There were multiple shots popping off and people yelling over megaphones about the fight.

58 minutes ago, Roland said:

Calling in killer @LiveOffTheLand

1 minute ago, Xehara said:

@ImNovaaa, @LiveOffTheLand was tempbanned until he provided his PoV. 

Do you wish to close this report?

Is the ban lifted?

I'll ask again, since you seem to be confused.

Do you want this report to be closed?