Server time (UTC): 2019-07-21, 13:50
Sign in to follow this  
PeachyCoaster

S1: KoS in Sevengrad - 2019-06-11 23:50 approx

Server and location: S1 Slightly north of Severograd up the hill from the appartments (th safe house compound)

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 2019-06-11 23:50 approx

Your in game name: Victoria Johnstone

Names of allies involved: 

Name of suspect/s: Unknown

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): 

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): 

Detailed description of the events: I was in the kitchen when two men appeared one said something to the effective of "oh its the bitch" and I in character said "for fuck sakes now your just griefing" and I was shot in the head

The same men had kidnapped me the morning before as I was cutting logs and killed several of my camp mates - the only reason giving was that when they came to the gate the day before and we did not let them visit and they found this unfriendly - no other rp ongoing or otherwise has happened between us. I did feel this was fail rp as it did not seem like a reasonable reason to kill or kidnap anyone however I chalked it up to maybe an idea on their part not going well. However with them coming back today and shooting me without RP I fear they will just continue to come back daily with no rp being established. 

3 men (one with east Indian accent, one with an Irish accent, one american. Red arm bands is the only information I have.

Calling in killer @SquidProQuo

I was present.

We breached the compound during the night, we saw the smoke coming from the house. We opened the door of the house and saw you lying on the cough, I said 'Oh hello there.' You did not respond, clearly AFK so @SquidProQuo and I gave you the benedit of the doubt and waited for you to return to in game.

You returned and exchanged a word or two before we initiated on you, we asked you to put your hands up but you decided to go excessivly OOC in voice talking about greifing and loosely suggesting that we ghosted in.

Further refusing to put your hands up and continuing to speak OOC in voice you were shot, failing to be a compliant hostage.

I would like to counter report for unnecessary voice OOC (BadRP?).

Here is a the video:

Posted (edited)

I was afk for a very short moment less then 2 mins and did not break charecter - in the woods yesterday when you held me captive I said all you guys were doing was causing us grief - I was carrying on that rp by saying this is what griefing people is - I also didn't use my normal speaking voice - I asked how you got in and said you shouldn't  be able to - I belive you are the one brining up ghosting my report did not bring that issue up.

Further I was stuck between the couch and the table and had to jump down had I been given more the 2 seconds I would have rasied my hands - as I said yesterday when you attacked us I will always cooperate - I also said in ooc chat that I was new to the game and to please be patient I do not remember the key binds as fast as maybe some players  

If an admin wishes to speak with me at any time I am avalable 

Edited by PeachyCoaster

You were told to put your hands up at 0.10 seconds and were shot at 0.28 seconds, by my calculations that is 18 seconds you were given to comply.

When I had taken you hostage the previous day you put your hands up within at least 2 seconds, I think you know the key binding.

Will not be posting further unless asked of course.

Posted (edited)

POV: Using classified tactical methods we breached the compound under the cover of darkness. Inside the house this woman was sleeping. She did not respond and when she finally woke up we made it clear she needed to put her hands up or she was going to be shot. Despite our requests, she decided this was a great opportunity to explain the intricacies of griefing. After roughly 18 seconds of non-compliance, I shot her in the head 1. Because she would not comply and 2. The  immersion of my group members was at risk because of her OOC talk about griefing. 

Shortly after, we encountered another member of the compound who complied and we were able to RP with her to set up communications between our two groups to hopefully move the story forward. 

Edited by SquidProQuo

You were initiated on and was given enough time to comply, something you chose to not do @PeachyCoaster, hence why you were killed. When someone states a demand and obviously points their gun(s) at you and you just walk around.. it shows that you obviously weren't going to comply, hence why they had the right to kill you.

Accused (Ryan & Co.) are innocent.

Accused (OP) is innocent for OOC in VoIP, BADRP & NVFL.

Report has been /solved with the help of @Onyx.