Server time (UTC): 2019-10-15, 15:03
Sign in to follow this  
moe_bacon

Question on Kill rights.

So last night. I stumbled upon a group of 3-4 folks who locked me and another cowboy hat wearing stranger in a building with them and took us hostage.  They took my radio and the scenario began. They violently attempted to convert me to Islam.  Since I stopped talking on discord my two teammates came looking for me because they knew that I saw some people.  The terrorists heard people outside and got on a megaphone and gave the warning that all should leave or else there will be violence.  My friends heard that and took up positions covering the only exit they had.  I was tied and lying on the ground going along with the terrorists RP. 

One of my friends in his hiding position was approached by an person with an american accent (the terrorists had Arabic accents).   and my friend began talking with him telling him the situation, that his friend is being held hostage.  Then the american speaking person Kills him on sight.... and then my other friend was killed too.  Not too sure why.  Im not here to make a report about KOS.  But I want to know... Would my friends in this situation had kill on sight rights.  They are stalking a target, and their friend is in danger, but then some random guy comes up and wants to engage some bs small talk, and then my friends get shot.  What is the terrorists hid their accent?  they were all wearing green armbands. the guy who killed my friend wasnt..

people obviously heard the megaphone and came running.  But this is a scary situation and I feel that any non hostile person would leave the area and not anything to do with it in real life.  Id like to have a discussion on this.  With that said. My Muslim friends, if you are reading this.  That was very fun RP.

Hello @moe_bacon,

I feel it would be much easier to voice chat rather than simply typing out an answer so if you'd like to jump into "waiting for staff help" I'd be more than happy to answer your question as well as explain certain scenarios around this specific one. If not I completely understand and will try to explain via text but it will be much more long winded and harder to do.

Sign in to follow this