Server time (UTC): 2019-07-18, 18:18
Sign in to follow this  
RebelRP

So basically, people/groups are using the rule 2.3 to threathen us yet even though we try to make deals with them, even some deals went through certain groups and people break those deals and continue to agress onto us, openly employ spies to undermine us and then destroy us. We're at a standpoint where multiple groups are agressing onto us, then when we go to retaliate they take it OOC and threathen to 2.3 report us, to prevent us from doing anything IC. What route can we take after this? We're literally being forced to stop playing because we can't do anything IG, we just have to sit and be ducks. Let me also give you a little bit of insight on how this all started.

A coalition got formed against our group, the Time, since we're slavers in game. So here we are, literally facing a "40 man good squad" unquote. So after receiving this threat, our group came up with a plan to undermine the coalition and then effectively dismantle it. We launched a guerrilla operation and showed most groups, if they decide to stay in the coalition they will die. So most groups agreed to deals with us, they gave into our terms and it was all good, we left them alone. However, now they're breaking the deals we made with them. They've betrayed us in multiple ways and we haven't/can't retaliate because we have been told OOCLY, seen through streams and been told from word-to-mouth that if we do anything they will take advantage of rule 2.3 and use it against us even though it hasn't even been abused here. Since Roland's statements and the archive of our group The House, people have been more willingly and under the impression that you would ban us if they simply reported us for rule 2.3 even though it hasn't been broken or even remotely closed too.

I want to ask staff, firstly why they would allow groups and certain people hide behind rule armor and then use OOC means to change the outcome IC. And what can be done about this?

I only wish to hear from Admins, especially you @Roland, since you have the final say.

If you have any other questions, or want more information, just let me know.

Reading over this, if other groups are consistently attacking you to the point you cannot perform your IC goals then you could just as easily make a case for 2.3 against them. Gathering the necessary evidence to do so can be difficult however since you are dealing with multiple groups.

As for them attempting to use rule 2.3 as rule armor to protect themselves from retaliation, the staff team would be very interested in seeing evidence of this. 

Sign in to follow this