Server time (UTC): 2019-10-24, 00:22
Sign in to follow this  
andysuter

Hi-viz jackets

Im looking to create a builder/contractor type and have so far gathered a hard hat, some jeans, work boots and a dust mask (for added effect). What im missing is a Hi-vis style jacket. Ive seen Z’s walking around with some on and wondered what the closest is that players can get? The cloest I can see is a firefighter jacket but then I just look like a wannbe fire fighter.

Failing that, I’ll have to go with just a normal jacket or shirt.

Moving to suggestions.

I think a high vis vest would be cool with slots for building tools ie. hammers, saw, hatchet, etc.

Posted (edited)

hey hey,

you could check https://www.dayzrp.com/shop/ to see what different types of jackets & shirts are in game.

maybe a jumpsuit jacket?

Spoiler

JumpsuitJacket_Blue.png

Sadly there are no vests in yet.

Edited by Ron

Superb, thanks. It would be a great RP tool

Just now, Ron said:

hey hey,

you could check https://www.dayzrp.com/shop/ to see what different types of jackets & shirts are in game.

maybe a jumpsuit jacket?

Reveal hidden contents

JumpsuitJacket_Blue.png

Yeah ive tried that, that's where I got most of my gear from but im stuck with the high viz/builder part

2 minutes ago, andysuter said:

Superb, thanks. It would be a great RP tool

Yeah ive tried that, that's where I got most of my gear from but im stuck with the high viz/builder part

Yeah got you. Would be a pretty nice addition. I also think dungarees would be pretty cool.

maybe go for the m65 jacket 😆

Spoiler

M65Jacket_Black.pngwww.tdslaw.com-construction-worker-contr

Wouldn't mind it being added once the devs have completed more pressing issues for sure. Would be a nice little addition +1

George the builder would love a high viz jacket +1

culd be nice if they added somthing like thet with spasial slots for tools and stuff as statet earlyer in the thred

There's red Assault Vests now, you can give that a try.

Posted (edited)

sorry to bring this to the top again but guess what I found In a shipping container yesterday!!!

You guessed it, a hi viz vest in orange with reflective stripes!!! I nearly wet my pants I was so excited. Then a wave of disappointment washed over me when I realised ive moved on from that character that would have loved it

Sneaky devs adding that without telling anyone 

Edited by andysuter

I briefly put it on with cop uniform and felt like a traffic cop. Sadly had to ditch it as I need other vests with storage more.

2 hours ago, Combine said:

I briefly put it on with cop uniform and felt like a traffic cop. Sadly had to ditch it as I need other vests with storage more.

I know, its cool isn’t it. I hope they add it to the shop as its one of those things you would only wear for RP purposes, like being a builder or security etc. You wouldn’t want it on all the time.

But huge thanks to the devs for listening and adding it in!