Server time (UTC): 2019-07-20, 22:59
Sign in to follow this  
alexro

buggy hands

Posted (edited)

I cant use my hands properly and i even killed myself and still my character is with the same buggy hands. They came right after i had to relog like 5 times cause of the UI menu bug.

http://prntscr.com/o0chfe

http://prntscr.com/o0chil

RE: i fixed it somehow but i would like to know if there is a easy fix without killing my characters

Edited by alexro

Disable the password parameter in the launcher and load up.

2 minutes ago, Lucas said:

Restarting game I've heard fixes it.

I did that and wasn't fixing it.

Try the parameters password thing that Chriss said

A simply re-log from main menu into server fixed it for me yesterday 🤔

Hello Alexro,

Like you others have said usually unticking password in parameters works but if you run into more issues upon doing this there are a few other options you can take which can be found in the guide below.

Posted (edited)

image.png.b9bfcd0550df5e14f80cbf0d63ad6950.png
They covered all the bases, but I couldn't help myself.

Only thing I could think of mentioning is if you don't disable the password parameter you to log into the server way too quickly. Even when the server can only spawn in one person at a time. Thus causing this amalgamation of man.

If you don't un-check the password parameter it can take numerous restarts to fix, I've noticed taking upwards of six attempts.

It usually is an issue after a server restart or crash, so best way to avoid it would be to just exit the game completely and just log back in keeping sure the password parameter isn't checked. I think you can keep the launcher up still, but if you wanna be safe I am sure it doesn't hurt to close the launcher for a complete restart.

It sucks having to jump through hoops to play at times...still.... but just don't think about it too much and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Edited by Mugin

33 minutes ago, Mugin said:

image.png.b9bfcd0550df5e14f80cbf0d63ad6950.png
They covered all the bases, but I couldn't help myself.

Only thing I could think of mentioning is if you don't disable the password parameter you to log into the server way too quickly. Even when the server can only spawn in one person at a time. Thus causing this amalgamation of man.

If you don't un-check the password parameter it can take numerous restarts to fix, I've noticed taking upwards of six attempts.

It usually is an issue after a server restart or crash, so best way to avoid it would be to just exit the game completely and just log back in keeping sure the password parameter isn't checked. I think you can keep the launcher up still, but if you wanna be safe I am sure it doesn't hurt to close the launcher for a complete restart.

It sucks having to jump through hoops to play at times...still.... but just don't think about it too much and I'm sure you'll be fine.

Thank you guys for help, i only saw the ui menu glitch thread, didnt know that there's that many bug still nowadays lol.