Server time (UTC): 2019-07-23, 14:21
Sign in to follow this  
G19RP

G19's Final Appeal

Link to the source of punishment (report/post): https://gyazo.com/3a4cc39d6ffb4749c463a702fc36a314

Why the verdict is not fair: The verdict was completely fair.

Additional statements/comments explaining your point of view: All in all I have served four months on final warning, one month before my perma-ban, and three months here after. Since I have been back I have not received any points, and have not used my caution. I have contributed to discussions and put in countless hours on the server. I led groups such as 24th Street and now I help lead The Time, running a plethora of RP hubs as well. I have changed my attitude both on the forums and in game, and strive to further the community and its goals in anyway I can. At the time of my ban I was not thinking clearly and jumped into the mob mentality vibe and got myself banned for little to no reason. I have reached out to most of the people I targeted in my post as well and have spoke most of it out with them. I believe I have truly changed for the better and will make a great addition to the community going forward.

What could you have done better?: I should not have acted on pure impulse and got myself banned, maybe taken a step back and thought about my actions beforehand.

You were involved in The House which was found guilty of 2.3 infraction. Therefore your appeal will be denied.

I want to see 3 months of clean, genuinely good behavior and focus on fair-play RP and not PvP before your warning will be removed.

Solved with @Zanaan & GM notes